kyoselflove

Fixer

Damn, every song sounds absolutely amazing.

And as much shit as I gave Korey, his shoes will be somewhat tough to fill...oh what am I saying, they just need some Cubase/Pro Tools drum-programming lessons and they are set.

On 4/16/2018 at 8:10 AM, 123Sandman321 said:

Damn, every song sounds absolutely amazing.

And as much shit as I gave Korey, his shoes will be somewhat tough to fill...oh what am I saying, they just need some Cubase/Pro Tools drum-programming lessons and they are set.

Lmao. On a serious note though, they're one of Starwave's biggest bands, I think Kiwamu isn't ready to let them disband just yet. Who knows who the new drummer will be though, it wouldn't really surprise me if they did just use a drum program because they already like to use electronic effects so it wouldn't be that big of a stretch. Plus like you said Korey wasn't  the greatest drummer. Mediocre at best.

Also yes I'm really looking forward to argentum. Although I like all of their recent cds so not really surprising lol

Edited by Mamo

2 hours ago, Mamo said:

Lmao. On a serious note though, they're one of Starwave's biggest bands, I think Kiwamu isn't ready to let them disband just yet. Who knows who the new drummer will be though, it wouldn't really surprise me if they did just use a drum program because they already like to use electronic effects so it wouldn't be that big of a stretch. Plus like you said Korey wasn't  the greatest drummer. Mediocre at best.

Also yes I'm really looking forward to argentum. Although I like all of their recent cds so not really surprising lol

Are they really on top-billing status with SW? that's awesome at least they know what they have! lol

10 hours ago, Elazmus said:

Are they really on top-billing status with SW? that's awesome at least they know what they have! lol

Yeah FIXER and THE SOUND BEE HD are probably the 2 biggest. FIXER is already based out of Tokyo plus they did that Oneman tour last year.

FIXER organized a FREE-Oneman tour entitled "dual emotions 【ARBITER】 "

There was a total of 5 FREE dates which will be held in 5 different cities presents by each member + 1 final concert (which would cost money)
"FIXER's" live distributed cd "大好き(daisuki)" was distributed at their Oneman Tour Final in exchange for a half ticket stub from 1 of the 5 biggest city one-man tour "dual emotions 【ARBITER】".

1) 11/01/2017 at Ebisu Club Aim 
2) 11/06/2017 at Sendai Space Zero 
3) 11/07/2017 at Niigata Club Riverst 
4) 11/13/2017 at Nagoya Holiday Next 
5) 11/14/2017 at Shinsaibashi Bigtwin Diner SHOVEL 
+
6) 12/04/2017 at Shibuya REX (pre-order : 3000 ¥ / Door : 3500 ¥)

Yeah for a Starwave band I think they have a decent amount of popularity, especially among Starwave Records fans.

On 3/19/2018 at 9:11 AM, The Piass said:

Their new single [argentum]will be released on 2018.05.30

How can I wait over a month? Need a medically induced coma for the next month right now. 

Edited by Mamo

First they announced a new single argentum for later this month on the 30th. And now they announce 4 new singles?! Confirmed I will only be spending my money on FIXER releases and domestic shipping costs😂😂

FIXER will hold their oneman tour "8都市ワンマンツアー[Nigrum]~4つ円盤と漆黒の鏡~(8 Big City One-man Tour [Nigrum] 〜 4 tsu enban to shikkoku no kagami 〜) starting 2018/08/20 at Sendai SPACE ZERO to 2018/09/27 at Shibuya club asia. Durting this tour 3 live limited singles "ニグレド" (Nigredo), "アルベド" (Albedo) and "ルベド" (Rubedo) will be sold. As well as a live-limited 2 type single A&B type ニグルム(Nigrum) at their oneman tour final on 2018/09/27 at Shibuya clubasia.

2018.05.30 「argentum」

2018.08.20 「ニグレド」
2018.09.03 「アルベド」
2018.09.06 「ルベド」
2018.09.27 「ニグルム」

Edited by Mamo

argentum is FIXER's best release every song is every song is spectacular. From the bass in CRIME No.666 to the Kyo (DIR EN GREY) inspired vocals in Fis and アルゲントゥム (argentum) the title track itself is actually really awesome too mainly for some really brilliant guitar work.  I really do think this has to be the band's best release thus far.

Edited by Mamo

Btw in case anyone is still wondering  Ba. 70. (ex-Dollis–>VanessA)  is the composer according to the cd credits.

Edited by Mamo

Argentum slapzzzz

Saw them live at a 2-man with ZON in JUZA (a beautifully tiny venue) and they absolutely killed it. 
Got to fist bump Yuhma which was a definitely a fan-girly highlight haha. 

Looking forward to future releases from them for sure. 

FIXER is currently my favorite VK band at the moment. I'm quite surprised almost nobody talks about them.

They recently announced a new single, "NIGRUM", as well as posted the MV for it on YouTube:

What do you guys think?😊