kyoselflove

Fixer

ZeUSMG8.jpg

Fixer is a 東京-Tokyo- based Japanese visual kei indies band which formed on the 15th April 2014.

They originally called Slang back in late 2013 , as an underground limited time project ,
shortly after the limited project over , guitarist -Aika- has joined the band and their current line-up as Fixer… ,
and on their debut live at SHIBUYA REX , they have once again changed their name Fixer as their official band name.

Fixer Members :
Vocal : Jey(ex. ReivieЯ → Slang → Fixer…)
Guitar : 優真-yuma-(ex. ヴァイアラス → VEVEL (as 幽魔) → 継続セッションVP.F → Slang → Fixer…) 
Guitar : Aika(ex. Diement. → Fixer…)
Bass : 眞-makoto-(ex. Slang → Fixer…)
Drums : Korey(ex. Signal → Slang → Fixer…)

Discography :
2014.05.14 「Dawn」(1st Single)
2014.10.29 「END OF STASIS」

PARADOX

Single 2015-04-01

Bleed and scream

Single 2015-04-18 

into the vortex

Single 2015-08-20

silence of the void

Single  2015-10-25

Fixer

Album 2016-06-15

MaercS

Single   2016-11-16

envy kitty dance

Single  2017-03-26

Libra

Mini album 2017-05-18

Linaria to Lobelia (リナリアとロベリア)

Single 2017-08-23

ARITER

Single  2018-01-18

Fixer Official website
Fixer Official youtube channel

Pasted from last.fm, haha.

What does everyone think about them?

They needed a page, look para I made the title unicode, your favorite.  

Edited by kyoselflove

I am a HUUGE can of ReivieR and Jey. I kinda spammed a lot about this band when their demo was first posted, they still have work to do establishing their style but the End of Stasis previews already show great improvement, very excited for them :)))

love them too, they're amazing!! I hope they'll get more attention with END of STASIS it sounds very promising to me, I'm really looking forword to it ;)

Dawn is awesome! Jey's voice already had me in the first minute of Drop

Promising stuff, I saw them live once (supporting CodeRebirth's last live) and they were one of the better acts. Looking forward to the 2nd single.

Also for the record, the correct tag is not unicode Fixer, since the band doesn't use it themselves. They're just Fixer.

Promising stuff, I saw them live once (supporting CodeRebirth's last live) and they were one of the better acts. Looking forward to the 2nd single.

Also for the record, the correct tag is not unicode Fixer, since the band doesn't use it themselves. They're just Fixer.

The last.fm page for them is written with unicode though, just compare them: Fixer vs Fixer.

Just want to say anyone who enjoys what they've heard from Fixer's demo should listen to ReivieR. Very good stuff, still fairly typical heavy VK, much less electronics than Fixer's apparent direction,

but Jey is pretty unforgettable IMO.

Did anyone hear the demo that Ryo(Girugamesh) posted feat. Jey doing guest vocals ? It was a little before the release of DAWN.

Unfortunately, Dawn > End of stasis. Everything that's so amazing about Dawn is imo missing from End of stasis. The second song is my favorite, but there's just too much going on in the chorus. You have that beautiful melody, but then the instrumentals are blurred away by too much synths. I was so excited about this release, so I feel really sad to see it isn't as good as their first one :/

Let's just hope their third single will be something similar to Dawn! :D

How on Earth did this topic die!? FIXER are so good rn. ARBITER is the best single of 2018(so far of course).

An here's how they look now:

41b0d66fb5898efeaa86962476b75afe.jpg#41b

Edited by Mamo

4 hours ago, Komorebi said:

There was a topic for Fixer? :o

How did you like "ARBITER"? And yeah I have no idea why this topic just suddenly died shortly after "FIXER" started and before they even signed with "Starwave Records" in fact I'm really not sure why the discussion didn't pick up again right around then. :oro: But Now's as good a time as any to pick this topic back up with the release of "ARBITER".

Edit: Wow! I just realized that this topic was last active two years before you even joined lol

Edit 2: The last time this topic was active only their first two singles had been released. They have came a really long way since then. I guess people just forgot this topic existed, because I've seen plenty of people on here talking about "FIXER" for years.

Edited by Mamo

9 minutes ago, JukaForever said:

Thanks I needed that ^^ I have been following them on and off since they have started

I suggest there Fixer album for a better understanding it complies most there discography in one album

21 minutes ago, Axius said:

I suggest there Fixer album for a better understanding it complies most there discography in one album

Yep everything pre-starwave. All of their music is on YouTube ever since they signed with "Starwave Records" under the Fixer-topic. Except live dist. of course.

Edited by Mamo

2 hours ago, Axius said:

More Up to date discography: (Please add if possible)

PARADOX

Single 2015-04-01

Bleed and scream

Single 2015-04-18 

into the vortex

Single 2015-08-20

silence of the void

Single  2015-10-25

Fixer

Album 2016-06-15

MaercS

Single   2016-11-16

envy kitty dance

Single  2017-03-26

Libra

Mini album 2017-05-18

Linaria to Lobelia (リナリアとロベリア)

Single 2017-08-23

ARITER

Single  2018-01-18

hi, lazily added xD

11 minutes ago, kyoselflove said:

hi, lazily added xD

Thank you for updating XD

Edited by Axius

27 minutes ago, kyoselflove said:

hi, lazily added xD

Hey! What happened to this topic for 3 and a half years? Lol

I haven't really paid too much attention to these guys before but after listening to "ARBITER" I think I really gotta start following this band more closely! That single is awesome. I really like the direction they're going.

1 hour ago, chocobuzz said:

I haven't really paid too much attention to these guys before but after listening to "ARBITER" I think I really gotta start following this band more closely! That single is awesome. I really like the direction they're going.

Like @Axius said I'd recommend starting with their album since it contains 5 of their first 6 singles.

Here's the  Album on the youtube Fixer-topic

19 hours ago, Mamo said:

How did you like "ARBITER"? And yeah I have no idea why this topic just suddenly died shortly after "FIXER" started and before they even signed with "Starwave Records" in fact I'm really not sure why the discussion didn't pick up again right around then. :oro: But Now's as good a time as any to pick this topic back up with the release of "ARBITER".

Despite the vocals being a bit too harsh for my taste, I like Jey's clean vocals and there was barely any of it here, I think it was expected after the previous single and they are off to a good start this year. All three songs are really good and it's a very solid single. I guess they must be really fun live (the new songs).