paradoxal

The Official 『BANG ME』Support Group

^ I wouldn't be using "Peanut butter jelly time" smileys if that wasn't the case - it's all neat yo. ;)

Even if I tried to make a pun there (BANGin', y'know)

^ I wouldn't be using "Peanut butter jelly time" smileys if that wasn't the case - it's all neat yo. ;)

Even if I tried to make a pun there (BANGin', y'know)

Good, cause I was about to be like, 'WHERE IS THE UNLIKE BUTTON?!'

Kidding, haha >.>

Tomorrow is "flying get day" so technically people can start getting it in stores then! If supplies arrived in time, that is...

Woo happy flying get day

I wonder when I'll get my CD (I have been too lazy to coordinate about that with my friend oops)

It's your friend who's buying a copy for you?

It's your friend who's buying a copy for you?

I wanted Rei dvd she wanted eiki. She ordered the osaka like an edison one for me (and another for herself lol. I think she's going to the in store too...) and I coordinated to get a friend who lives in tokyo to get the like an edison harajuku one for her.

It's complicated and I'll get it... eventually. My friend in osaka has her shit covered and has never failed me. I'm not worried :')

What do you mean by Rei dvd? A comment dvd? There is one for all members ?? How many editions we'll have ??

Really tired of your shit Japan >0<

What do you mean by Rei dvd? A comment dvd? There is one for all members ?? How many editions we'll have ??

The bonus items are different based on where you buy from. Like an edison has four locations and buying from a certain one will get you a comment dvd from a certain member.

Rei's osaka location, eiki is harajuku, kou is tokyo (shinjuku) and I guess that means nao is nagoya.

I wanted the rei comment (fav member also he's the funniest and least awkward at talking) so I needed someone to order from osaka for me.

And I have 0 interest in photocards. I've given away a lot of my signed things of theirs to a friend tbh