paradoxal

The Official 『BANG ME』Support Group

well i have mine pre-ordered at either Little Hearts or Jishuban (can't remember which - currently have pending orders at both). If no one has uploaded by the time I get my copy I WILL SAVE EVERYONE <3 :3

hopefully we get to hear their live dists too one day... somehow... XD

well i have mine pre-ordered at either Little Hearts or Jishuban (can't remember which - currently have pending orders at both). If no one has uploaded by the time I get my copy I WILL SAVE EVERYONE <3 :3

hopefully we get to hear their live dists too one day... somehow... XD

Which shipping option did you choose? And how fast that usually is? Gaaah why did I order my copy of BANG ME with アルルカン - ニア・イコール..... That isn't released until 2014.11.12 XD

ok i just checked.. my BANG ME is with little hearts and it has the latest release date in my entire order. i use Fedex so i should get it before november. (thankfully it's not with my jishuban order since i'm using SAL for that, which will take 2-3 weeks lol)

ok i just checked.. my BANG ME is with little hearts and it has the latest release date in my entire order. i use Fedex so i should get it before november. (thankfully it's not with my jishuban order since i'm using SAL for that, which will take 2-3 weeks lol)

Oh thank god :D And hiroki saves the day again <3

This thread got me all hyped and excited! I'm not really sure what I'm excited about, all I know is that I'm excited!  

Hell yeah that's what it is all about! xD

I have wet dreams about this single. And like today, I woke up and I was like "wow its less than a week away" and it just does not feel real. LIKE THE SONG OF THE YEAR IS A WEEK AWAY FROM BEING RELEASED????????????????//???

Yes.

I suggest we'll have a BANG ME plug session (lol this sounds so dirty :DD) once it's released. Ofc nothing else than BANG ME can be played.

edit// You know what would be cool? If they released the full PV before the release date... Some bands do that, don't they?

edit// You know what would be cool? If they released the full PV before the release date... Some bands do that, don't they?

Some bands do but with Shounenki they haven't done that ever. GAZELLEBABEL was the quickest they uploaded the PV after the release and it was a few weeks later? Bloom's was uploaded March this year and it came out in December last year...

Also, this is the first time they are actually trying to sell the PV itself so part of me is wondering if it will ever make it to their official youtube.

Some bands do but with Shounenki they haven't done that ever. GAZELLEBABEL was the quickest they uploaded the PV after the release and it was a few weeks later? Bloom's was uploaded March this year and it came out in December last year...

Also, this is the first time they are actually trying to sell the PV itself so part of me is wondering if it will ever make it to their official youtube.

Yeah, that's true. I don't care if the PV ends up in Youtube or not, I bought both versions so I'll have it anyways :D

Why can't they just release the single already :'(

This is it, BANG ME now appears on the upcoming calendar events on M-H forum index IT'S COMING BITCHEEEES  :wan-42:

I'm searching every day on google but nothing yet.

This is it, BANG ME now appears on the upcoming calendar events on M-H forum index IT'S COMING BITCHEEEES  :wan-42:

I'm searching every day on google but nothing yet.

oh my god...oh my god...OH MY GOD