paradoxal

The Official 『BANG ME』Support Group

I had almost forgotten about BANG ME (I was very happy listening to avanchikku) until kyoselflove mentioned it again. Aaaaaaand here I am, listening to it for the 10000th time.

We are enthusiastic about the music. Not about the members' beauty, legs or stuff like that; no one here claims 'XX FUCK ME HARD YOU BEAUTY FUCKER'. That is clearly creepy. But being ecstatic because of music ? I think it's not (and trust me, I am the first being sick of fangirling stuff). This thread is not.

You can also quit reading this thread tho. Seems to be the right solution mate.

Here you go para, I made you some eye candy.

tumblr_ndesjpeksv1sskz7so1_500.gif

HAHA ARE YOU KIDDING, I THOUGHT ABOUT ASKING A GIF OF THAT PART. CAN YOU READ MY THOUGHTS??? DO WE HAVE A CONNECTION

My reaction to the creepy fangirl'ing in this thread:

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

lol tetora just being tetora <3

Nothing with BANG but, I had to cancel my Bloom's order, the stock availability was 2-3 weeks :s So I'll order it later. I'm sad :(

Nothing with BANG but, I had to cancel my Bloom's order, the stock availability was 2-3 weeks :s So I'll order it later. I'm sad :(

Awww :( The only thing I'm missing that I REALLY want is REVIVA. I think I can survive without Akasha and bloom haha :D

Awww :( The only thing I'm missing that I REALLY want is REVIVA. I think I can survive without Akasha and bloom haha :D

I got you, REVIVA's b-side is FANTASTIC, it's one of my favourite song !

I've been trying to find Akasha for a a year plus and no luck. Some of my favorite songs are on there... I honestly wish they would release a remastered version. One can dream right...

Bloom is a wonderful mini-album I highly encourage you to reconsider--and sooner rather than later. It's getting hard to find in Japan too :) If I'm not mistaken it's not available in physical stores anymore--only online shops that haven't sold out yet. I can't remember the last time I saw it in stores. 

And let's not forget on Bloom there is the treasure of a song I gonna fxxk you which has some great lyrics

tumblr_n8r6afMXr21qa6dkxo1_500.jpg

Anyway, I would recommend grabbing it while there is still a chance because finding a physical copy of their CDs after it sold out is such a pain(°_°)

If I'm not mistaken REVIVA is sold out according to OHP and is difficult to find. Like an Edison and Jishuban Club both still haven it listed without saying it's sold out but they might not have updated the pages.

As for BANG ME I am pretty sure I listened to the preview like 5 times total. But I am looking forward to it whenever that happens.

I've been trying to find Akasha for a a year plus and no luck. Some of my favorite songs are on there... I honestly wish they would release a remastered version. One can dream right...

Bloom is a wonderful mini-album I highly encourage you to reconsider--and sooner rather than later. It's getting hard to find in Japan too :) If I'm not mistaken it's not available in physical stores anymore--only online shops that haven't sold out yet. I can't remember the last time I saw it in stores. 

And let's not forget on Bloom there is the treasure of a song I gonna fxxk you which has some great lyrics

tumblr_n8r6afMXr21qa6dkxo1_500.jpg

Anyway, I would recommend grabbing it while there is still a chance because finding a physical copy of their CDs after it sold out is such a pain(°_°)

If I'm not mistaken REVIVA is sold out according to OHP and is difficult to find. Like an Edison and Jishuban Club both still haven it listed without saying it's sold out but they might not have updated the pages.

As for BANG ME I am pretty sure I listened to the preview like 5 times total. But I am looking forward to it whenever that happens.

I'm afraid now for Bloom, maybe I'll put once again an order on Cdjapan and wait the 2-3 weeks ! Bloom is a fabulous mini-album, all the songs are amazing !

HAHA ARE YOU KIDDING, I THOUGHT ABOUT ASKING A GIF OF THAT PART. CAN YOU READ MY THOUGHTS??? DO WE HAVE A CONNECTION

OF COURSE WE HAVE A CONNECTION!

I'm missing Akasha and In the Sunlight.  I ordered bloom on CDJapan and yeah it's backordered for 2-3 weeks probably because all of us trying to buy at the same time hahaha.

PS.  I'm going back to sleep xD

After...

A little Bang Me....

I bought like 5 copies of IN THE SUNLIGHT (and got bitched about it on that site that shall not be named by japanese fans lol) I would have bought it for pretty much up to 5 more people......... Though all of my transactions were carried out in Japanese on twitter so it was probably easy to overlook mine.... φ(._.; )

Speaking of my friend is going to be selling cheki & offering a shounenki shopping service since she goes to a lot of their Osaka lives if any of you guys are interested. I'll make a post about it on toomuchcheki soon....

I'm missing...

1. Akasha :(((
  2. any free live distribute (I think there have been about three?) besides 宵花火 (yoi hanabi) ⇐ these are not listed on their OHP and are probably even harder to get than Akasha (°_°) I don't even know their names I just saw the jackets on Rei's twitter one time and laid down in defeat

Well, it's just a little over a week before BANG ME comes out hope you guys can survive until then \o/

I bought like 5 copies of IN THE SUNLIGHT (and got bitched about it on that site that shall not be named by japanese fans lol) I would have bought it for pretty much up to 5 more people......... Though all of my transactions were carried out in Japanese on twitter so it was probably easy to overlook mine.... φ(._.; )

Speaking of my friend is going to be selling cheki & offering a shounenki shopping service since she goes to a lot of their Osaka lives if any of you guys are interested. I'll make a post about it on toomuchcheki soon....

I'm missing...

1. Akasha :(((
  2. any free live distribute (I think there have been about three?) besides 宵花火 (yoi hanabi) ⇐ these are not listed on their OHP and are probably even harder to get than Akasha (°_°) I don't even know their names I just saw the jackets on Rei's twitter one time and laid down in defeat

Well, it's just a little over a week before BANG ME comes out hope you guys can survive until then \o/

Oh jeez I didn't even know about live distributed... lol.  Should of guessed.

Yes hopefully we can survive....haha.

8 days until the official release date~~~~~~~~

For fucks sake what's wrong with you all lol. Anyway I'm really curious about the release too mostly for the riff at the end. 

Never been excited for a new release? :D You do know that this topic is located in the Toasted Waffles section and that we might not be 100% serious all the time?

Yeah they don't have the live distributes listed on their homepage it's a pain. 

but to be honest the one that I have is just kind of meh recorded (great live though)

I found a tweet that Rei mentioned the previous ones and he said they were demos so idk how those were distributed. But I got 宵花火 at visual graffiti.

Good luck. My thoughts are with you all.

I keep forgetting how I'm even getting the single :') I just know it'll get to me... one day.