paradoxal

The Official 『BANG ME』Support Group

Is it heroin? Or cocaine? No one knows, but once you've got a taste of it, you can't live without it.

It's 9 days until the release date, and probably 2-3 days more until it gets leaked. That makes over 10 bangmeless days, over 10 days of torturing anxiety and thrilling excitement.

So gather up all the addicts, and let your feelings out.

Did you miss your father's birthday because you couldn't stop listening to the PV spot?

Is your BF going to break up with you unless you stop listening to the PV spot?
Did your cat die of hunger because you simply forgot to feed it?

We are not here to judge you. We are here to support you.

So I have been listening to the PV spot for 1,5 hours today. The anxiety is starting to build up. Will this torture never end? What if they decide to cancel the release?

So I have been listening to the PV spot for 1,5 hours today. The anxiety is starting to build up. Will this torture never end? What if they decide to cancel the release?

OH.MY.GOD. 

Don't even say that.  I will literally, die.

I'm in ! 

:wan-42:

The verse is addictive as fuck, the chorus is so powerful, but still has the melancholy that characterize the band's sound. We have Kou's fucking beautiful and controlled voice, it's heaven y'know.

I just can't. I think I'm gonna die of heart attack when I'll see THE dl thread lol.

:wan-45:

I cannot afford to buy singles anymore (as you may know - it breaks my heart :s), but trust me, their first future full album will be DAY ONE (and I'm hoping that some "old" songs will be in the tracklist - if it's not I'm not against some sort of best-of XD I trust the japanese for that, they know what they're doing lol).

And if they're following this path they'll break everything. They have everything that they need to be a major success in the industry.

Let's spread the shounen' love !

:wan-44:

I saw people talking about this band but never gave them a second thought - this is actually REALLY GOOD?! What single should I start with?!

Hell yes.

This one (They don't have many xD):

I saw people talking about this band but never gave them a second thought - this is actually REALLY GOOD?! What single should I start with?!

IN THE SUNLIGHT first (it'll blow you away), then ガゼルバベル, REVIVA, the mini-album Bloom, and Akasha. Everything :DD

I'd start with their singles ガゼルバベル and REVIVA, they're my favorites. :3 The B-side of ガゼルバベル, LONELINESS PRINCESS, is amazing!

Today I've managed NOT to listen to BANG ME at all. Though I've been awake for only half an hour, but the struggle is real. My mouth is dry. I think my hands are shaking. How many hours can I survive?

Today I've managed NOT to listen to BANG ME at all. Though I've been awake for only half an hour, but the struggle is real. My mouth is dry. I think my hands are shaking. How many hours can I survive?

I haven't slept and as soon as my husband went to bed, I played it again.  On repeat. >.>

P.S.  I love how we changed all of our avatars xD

I haven't slept and as soon as my husband went to bed, I played it again.  On repeat. >.>

P.S.  I love how we changed all of our avatars xD

The plague is spreading. There's nowhere to hide.

Hey para,  I made a thing: http://kyoselflove.tumblr.com/post/99878628744

You should reblog it, because on the first page of your tumblr it's just reblogs of my shit, so don't break the tradition xD

Reblogged <3

I slipped again. I survived without bang me less than two hours. Still over 10 days to go.

Reblogged <3

I slipped again. I survived without bang me less than two hours. Still over 10 days to go.

<333

We can do this...

Holy shit that is such a long time right now T__T

<333

We can do this...

Holy shit that is such a long time right now T__T

I'm pretty sure you should be sleeping right now. Is bang me interrupting your sleep now too?

I think my brain will explode once this single gets leaked. And I can't wait to get my copy in November <3

I'm pretty sure you should be sleeping right now. Is bang me interrupting your sleep now too?

I think my brain will explode once this single gets leaked. And I can't wait to get my copy in November <3

Yeah I probably should be, it's 7am.  Feeling like it is, I'm so pumped! Lol.

Mine too, I hope I get mine soon after.  I preordered from Little Hearts so I could get autographed photo sets xD  Gonna drool over that shit.