Kiwi

An Cafe

18 hours ago, Miku70 said:

I distressed  and stressed so much >.<" and I no sense of direction.  Yes, I lost with Google maps so many times.  On time I know the  palce it's okay.

Same here! I still get lost with Google Maps especially when I don't know the area so well ;w;

The Tekesuta Kousen video was so cute when they were trying to find Miku (in Harajuku, I think?). Yes! It was so interesting (and funny) to see them dressed up as Japanese school girls in the Itai Onna video~ Although I couldn't find the full video online 😢

Mousou momo Sorosoro is a super catchy fun song to listen to! It reminds me of Ayabie's Cubic [L/R]ock song. Although, I couldn't find the translation for Mousou anywhere. Does it exist somewhere?

19 hours ago, Miku70 said:

For me it's very difficult to choice because I love many songs of them in their releases 😥😣.

I feel the same way! It's hard to narrow down which are the favorite songs since so many of them are good ;w;

Ancafe are going to release a 2 dvds (miku’s birthday and their last live) with a personalised card with your name on it and an autograph by your favourite member. Ancafe web Germany is also taking order until the 14th of March (I think). 

I think I’m going to take teruki’s autograph because I like him a lot. Boy used to be my favourite, but since he was gone, I never really thought about who is my favourite. But teruki is awesome, so why not ;)

If you interested The last project of BondS France is to thanks you of the band or your pics with CDs, DVDs or lives

This Tweets put togother here :Caffeko Memorial

And I  don't know for their last DVD, and  it's only their last live and not Miku Birthday .  Source :An Cafe Staff.

Edited by Miku70

On 1/13/2019 at 10:35 PM, Miku70 said:

If you interested The last project of BondS France is to thanks you of the band or your pics with CDs, DVDs or lives

This Tweets put togother here :Caffeko Memorial

And I  don't know for their last DVD, and  it's only their last live and not Miku Birthday .  Source :An Cafe Staff.

I only got the information from AnCafe web Germany ;) 

I already heard about the project for I follow Bonds France o facebook, but since I don't have twitter, I think it's not possible to send a post?

6 hours ago, AwesomeNyappy said:

I only got the information from AnCafe web Germany ;) 

I already heard about the project for I follow Bonds France o facebook, but since I don't have twitter, I think it's not possible to send a post?

I Don't know, ask them >.<", maybe it's a possible. Contact them :BondS France

3 minutes ago, Miku70 said:

I Don't know, ask them >.<", maybe it's a possible. Contact them :BondS France

I figured sth out!

I hope more people get involved though. I appreciate Bonds France for putting all of those tweets together :)

Just listening to AnCafes Best album...I can't get over the English version of smile ichiban ii onna...wtf, I can barely make out the words 😂

I have not the best album, I don't like their english versions of their song, it's really weird 🤣.

Edited by Miku70

The question I feel I will never get an answer for is that if in part Bou left the band because of the musical direction the band took when they turned major...

I only like their stuff until 2005. Until then their music was genuine. Once they turned major they lost their charm to me and became another tasteless music producing machine.

30 minutes ago, seikun said:

The question I feel I will never get an answer for is that if in part Bou left the band because of the musical direction the band took when they turned major...

I only like their stuff until 2005. Until then their music was genuine. Once they turned major they lost their charm to me and became another tasteless music producing machine.

Maybe but the band was major in 2015 and not before.

1 hour ago, seikun said:

The reason behind his departure will probably always remain unknown but the fact that he left the band and completely vanished from the music scene makes me think that he wanted to quit music and do something else in his life, but who knows ?

On 11/25/2020 at 1:01 PM, seikun said:

I guess it's a rumour but I always heard from other people that it's because he was treated unfairly by the rest of the band (as they said, "bullied/picked on") and eventually he got sick of it and left. I remember seeing this subbed interview where they made fun Bou's looks and he laughed in this sort of resigned manner, I should've watched more but that one sealed this rumour as real to me. That being said, the idea that he left music because he was sick of it could be true.

I imagine that it might be like a cross-roads situation, wherein Bou was sick of dealing with the rest of the band and left because he didn't like the band life itself. The attention, the huge crowds, etc. I champion shyness as the #1 reason why Klaha exited stage left and never came back, and I feel like that may be the same for Bou too.