CAT5

MH FEATURED POLL #4: What video game consoles do you own?

MH POLL OF THE WEEK #4  

76 members have voted

1. 1. What video game consoles do you own?

• PlayStation 4
    • Xbox One
    • Wii U
    • PlayStation Vita
    • Nintendo 3DS
    • PlayStation 3
    • Xbox 360
    • Wii
    • Nintendo DS
    • PlayStation 2
    • Xbox
    • Nintendo GameCube
    • Dreamcast
    • PlayStation
    • Nintendo 64
    • Sega Saturn
    • Other
    • None, cuz what is technology.

Nintendo 3DS is all i need. used to have PSP but mostly used it to emule NES/SNES/GB/GBA games. never played games at home, only when i'm in the bus/train or at lectures D:

PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, Gamecube, Wii, PSP and NDS here ayyyy

The 360, Gamecube and PSP are all rotting away in some dark corner of the house though. I don´t really use them anymore. My NDS might join this list soon too seeing as I think my flashcard died after a gazillion years...

I have an Xbox 360 that I got back in 2010, a Nintendo Wii that I've had since late 2008, an ash grey Nintendo 64 (with the transparent parts) that sits in a box in my closet ('cause I'm scared to see how awful it will look on the 32" TV in my room), and a Chinese counterfeit Nintendo DS that I got because it was red, and I was stupid enough to think it was legit.

I'm nothing close to the gamer I used to be.  I've still got a number of old consoles as I used to collect them, but I sold many since I was moving to Europe and NTSC and PAL don't get along.

2 consoles I'm proud to own and will never sell are the 3DO and Atari Jaguar.  I love 'em :D

The current gen. I have is Xbox One, PS Vita, and Wii U.  I play here and there, but I'd say I use my Vita most, followed by Xbox One.

These are all the systems I currently own:

PS3

PS2

Wii U

Wii

Gamecube

N64

Nintendo DS

Gameboy Color

Gameboy

Dreamcast

PC

Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, and my NES were all sold/given away down the line.

Definitely not as many as I'd like... :/

I own a Super Nintendo (why is it not on the list? It should!!), a PlayStation, a PlayStation 2, Nintendo Wii and Nintendo 3DS. I wanna buy a PS3 next (it's about time)... so it'll be balanced: 3x Sony & 3x Nintendo lol (that's absolutely not the reason though). I used to have a Sega Master System too, my beloved first console, but my brother sold it without my consent... and I still haven't forgiven him. Ah, and I play some stuff on PC. But that's not a console anyway.

I'm currently playing Nintendo 64 games on the Wii (Virtual Console) too, while using GameCube controllers... such a mess.

Bought a Nintendo 3DS last year just to play Pokémon and some other Nintendo stuff. I would be more of a gamer if I had money to buy a PlayStation 3 or something like that.

I have... PS2, PS3, DS, gamecube, GBA SP, and PSVita.

Ever since I built my gaming PC, consoles slowly loses my interest. Only reason for me to play console nowadays is for exclusives.

I have a dreamcast, gamecube, ps1, ps2, ps3, ds, 3ds, and a crapload of gameboys. i don't really use any of them anymore, i just keep them for nostalgic purposes (mainly dreamcast and gamecube). the latest console i bought was a ps3 and i haven't played that in almost a year lol. i'm more of a handheld person now.

Currently I have:

PS1 - both styles (the smaller one has a broken lid but still works if you can manipulate it properly); currently stored away.

PS2 - busted and in storage.

Gamecube - technically my brother's, but he picked it up at a yard sale w/games for 10$ about a month before I got my Wii. In storage I think?

Wii - softmodded to play NES, SNES, GBA and the like; also plays GC games.

N64 - The system I've had the longest out of all of these; 15+ years.

3DS - replaced my DS when it crapped out.

SNES - my brother's.

Sega Master System - I've never actually played this; it does work. It was a 'gift'. Stored away/possibly selling.

PC - my PC, specifically; the others in the house aren't meant for gaming. I play most of my games on PC because convienence.

X360 - my brother's, I don't really play it much anymore.

Stuff I have had:

NES, GBC, GBA, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, DS, DSi, PSP; either died or sold due to needing money.

I mostly play PC games. After that it's 3DS, Wii and N64. I will get a Wii U when I have the chance.