CAT5

MH FEATURED POLL #4: What video game consoles do you own?

MH POLL OF THE WEEK #4  

76 members have voted

1. 1. What video game consoles do you own?

• PlayStation 4
    • Xbox One
    • Wii U
    • PlayStation Vita
    • Nintendo 3DS
    • PlayStation 3
    • Xbox 360
    • Wii
    • Nintendo DS
    • PlayStation 2
    • Xbox
    • Nintendo GameCube
    • Dreamcast
    • PlayStation
    • Nintendo 64
    • Sega Saturn
    • Other
    • None, cuz what is technology.

Multiple choice poll. What video game consoles do you own?

i would suggest adding pc/mac as video-games platform aswell, making it a sort of "what do you play your games on?" poll, because with this broad kind of question it doesn't really make too much sense to exclude desktops/laptops.

that said:

of course "None, cuz what is technology." and cuz PC masterrace reppin' :P

(although i do have a PS2 emulator on there, don't know if that counts ^^ )

I'm not much of a gamer at all. I just own a Nintendo 3DS to play Pokémon and some random other stuff. Marked "Nintendo DS" too because I also have one to play older games with.

I've only got a ps3, but I'm not too much of a gamer. Had a ps2 a few years ago, but gave it to my nephew.

I own a WiiU, 3DS (and I still have my old consoles, GameCube and N64). I also play games on PC only occasionally (the Sims 3 or others simulations games. I wish I could play Assassin's Creed on PC but Ubishit won't let me do this - even their first AC game don't move really well, I cannot play, I bought 10€ a game for nothing I'm so pissed lol).

Quite surprised I've ticked most of 'em, no wonder my mother says there's enough we've got! I've counted how many are in the house all together, meaning, my lil sis has most of these ehe. Still, it's made me realised how many I've pushed aside. >.< Sorry PS1 and PS2, DS. D':

I have a ps3/2/1, i mainly use them. I also have a nintendo ds and a psp laying around somwhere in here. I rarely use handheld consoles though... Oh, and there's a gamecube under my bed lol. 

I chose a lot of older platforms. I don't play video games as often as I used to in HS so I haven't updated past getting a ps3, which was still extremely late when i got it. I want a ps4 because a lot of the games look really amazing, but I will probably never have the time to play them so I'll probably end my gaming career with a ps3. 

Wii, DS and N64 + other (GBA and GBC).

Basically, the main thing I play is portable Nintendo games, and I always buy about a system behind because I only really play when I'm commuting, so it's not worth getting the newest stuff. I still haven't finished any of the games I bought for my DS.

i own a ps3(im mainly on it all the time) ,ps2 and xbox 360 i HAD  a psp but it died ):  im spoiled xD, i do plan on a getting a ps4 but that won't be anytime soon lol and a wii u cause i need mario kart in my life

Oh lord.

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, PSX, Xbox 360, Xbox, Wii, Gamecube, Nitendo 64, SNES, NES, Dreamcast, Saturn, SEGA CD, Genesis, Sega Master System, 3DS, DS, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color, Gameboy, Playstation Vita, PSP, Sega Nomad, Sega Gamegear, Atari, and The Odyssey.

I think that's it.  All of them in my living room available to hook up.

PC would be the closest thing I have to a gaming system and even then I play the sims once a year for a couple of days.  So, I'm not much of a gamer to begin with.

I'm a handheld guy - I own a few consoles (PS2, Dreamcast) but all my current systems are handhelds. I've thought about buying a next-gen console, but I'd also need to update my TV to something from this decade, and that just feels like too much money for something like video games.  Especially with Moran's new single! Order it here: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/SDR-273B

I'm a handheld guy - I own a few consoles (PS2, Dreamcast) but all my current systems are handhelds. I've thought about buying a next-gen console, but I'd also need to update my TV to something from this decade, and that just feels like too much money for something like video games.  Especially with Moran's new single! Order it here: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/SDR-273B

You be pimping Moran everywhere xD

i have a Xbox One, PS3 , Xbox 360 and a Nintendo 3DS, but im not really much of a gamer anymore. 

My Xbox One is pretty much only used when a friend is here and im not even sure about the last time for the other two.

And i only own the 3DS for pokemon games.