Trombe

ZeR'0-ゼロ(f.k.a. NEMETH) new mini album & live-distributed singles release

it is announced at ZeR'0-ゼロ(f.k.a. NEMETH) one-man live "Crew meeting" at Higashikouenji 20000V at 2014/10/10 that their new mini album (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2015, although details have not yet been announced

their 12 live-distributed singles (titles not yet finalized) will be released at their 12-month consecutive presents live tour "狂声(kyousei)" at Ikebukuro EDGE since 2015/01/29 and up to tour final one-man live at 2015/12/03 respectively

their live-distributed album (title not yet finalized) will be provided if presenting all 12 tickets (their 12-month consecutive presents live tour "狂声(kyousei)" at Ikebukuro EDGE since 2015/01/29 and up to tour final one-man live at 2015/12/03) at their tour final one-man live at 2015/12/03, which will include 12 songs from these 12 live-distributed singles plus 1 new song

title of their live-distributed single to be released at their presents live tour "狂声(kyousei)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/01/29 is finalized as "LOOP"

title of their live-distributed single to be released at their presents live tour "狂声(kyousei)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/02/25 is finalized as "欲のままに、わがままに、彼は我が身を傷つけない。(yoku no mama ni wagamama ni kare wa waga mi wo kizutsukenai)"

title of their live-distributed single to be released at their presents live tour "狂声(kyousei)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/03/25 is finalized as "さくら(sakura)"

title of their live-distributed single to be released at their presents live tour "狂声(kyousei)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/04/30 is finalized as "detox"

can't wait for further details about their new minialbum - all those previews of their live distributed singles sounded awesome!

also wondering if they later on will be releasing their next full album like GHOSE did for example...

These guys are always fun, previews are nice.

Is anyone else reminded of MSI by Satoru's obnoxious falsettos? XD

Also, pulling off that look >>> Nocturnal Bloodlust.

their new mini album "Unbalance" will be released at 2015/07/01 (2,500yen)

[track list]
01.盲目(moumoku)
02.reborn
03.HERO
04.と「影」(to「kage」)
05.BELIEVE
06.伝えたい事は山程あるのに、言葉にすると上手くいかないね(tsutaetai koto wa yamahodo aru no ni kotoba ni suru to umakuikanai ne)(Unbalance ver.)

title of their live-distributed single to be released at their presents live tour "狂声(kyousei)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/05/28 is finalized as "愛してるとかそんな言葉じゃ私を救えない(aishiteru toka sonna kotoba ja watashi wo sukuenai)"

title of their live-distributed single to be released at their presents live tour "狂声(kyousei)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/06/29 is finalized as "神々に捧ぐ宴(kamigami ni sasagu utage)"

their live-limited CD-R "KINGDOM" will be released at their free one-man live "I believe you, You believe me" at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2015/08/11 (1,000yen, limited 100)

[track list]
01.KINGDOM
02.Ishtar

what a nice timing from them! ;D

if I get lucky and there are still some tickets available in august i might be able to attend that live. 8D

just hoping if that's the case i'm able to get this live limited CD since its so limited...

I have quite a story to tell about them i get to know them when i was going to a live of III-Ligro in 2013 . They were the best band of the night ( altough seemingly no one came because of them) and were one hell of a bunch of nice dudes. They tried talking english as much as they could and were very happy when i bought their entire discography up until their album gallery and signed it as well. Thing is: they are sooo much better live than on CD. I think unfortunately this is what drags people away from them ...

Awesome to hear!! I got that impression from them too :D that they are a lot of fun and all, I'd LOVE to see them live :D

I still like their CD stuff too!