Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

MIYAVI WORLD TOUR 2011 -EUROPE CIRCUIT- (more dates soon)

What are all these negative comments about the concert in The Netherlands, man, what the hell? :o

This was one of the BEST concerts I've been to. Apart from some slight problems with the sound here and there, it was awesome! About him walking away after the first song to improve the sound: that's great, not stupid. If I were on stage I wouldn't continue if I didn't like the sound mixing. I'd rather see an artist pause to improve some things, instead of going on like nothing is wrong, because that would just be ridiculous.

Excellent choice of songs, most of them are much more enjoyable live than on CD. The raw guitar sounds fit the songs of his new album perfectly. His loud screams were fantastic and the energetic performance was very fun to watch. He was definitely having fun. His drummer was too (and he was GOOD). His looks also fit in very well. He has much more of a rock attitude than he had before. I like it.

And damn, that man can play the guitar. My appreciation towards him has grown a lot since yesterday's show. Gonna play that newest album more often the upcoming weeks, definitely!

Great show! :rawk:

I updated the full setlist of Spain live

Setlist Barcelona:

01. What's My Name?

02. Universe

03. Survive

04. Hell no

05. Chase

06. Ossan ossan ore nanbo

07. Chillin' Chillin' Money Blue$

08. I Love You, I Love You, I Love You...

09. Gravity

10. Justice

11. Shelter

12. Moon*

13. Señor Señora Señorita*

14. We Love You*

15. Torture

16. S.M.F.B.

17. Are You Ready to Rock?

18. Futuristic Love

-ENCORE-

19. Sakihokoru hana no you ni -Neo Visualizm-

20. Subarashiki kana, kono sekai -What a Wonderful World-

21. Survive

Loved him yesterday in Brussels :P

Had a nice talk with him too :P His english is soooo good compared to other Japanese people.

Today It was the first time for me to see him live (Vienna)… I always knew that he is "good" (on guitar) and his new style should be interesting, I just never found the time or motivation to get into it - and I must admit I was pretty much blown away by his performance! It was amazing - did't think that I'll like it that much. Even the noisy electro-parts were nice and the tacks that sounded more like DJ/Techno-stuff… His style really seem to vary pretty fast. My conclusion for the concert; I liked it more than expected and can only recommend to attend that tour - I think it was worth the money... =)

The Budapest gig was amazing!!! It was my 3rd time seeing Miyavi, and the best one too IMO. He really brought the samurai guitarist spirit. Him and Bobo make a great team. I was really happy to see him glued to his guitar almost through the whole show (which is what I wanted to experience ever since I heard him play 4-5 years ago), and just getting creative with all his effect pedals and loopers. There was a small technical problem (all the speakers went silent in the middle of BOOM-HAH BOOM-HAH-HAH) but he didn't lose his cool, and urged us to go "boom-hah boom-hah-hah" to the beat anyway, before letting the crew take a moment and solve the problem. It was smooth sailing from there on, the sound and his voice was perfect too. He even played two new tracks besides those three new ones he played so far on tour, they were really cool (kinda groovy, with a nice rhythm).

Best MYV live I went to, and the best live of the year for me, so far.

edit: the 2 new songs:

Zh1U9Zxub8M

puP-d_5dKX8

That's cool!

Tomorrow he'll be performing in Stockholm! I hope that many people are attending. I'm not going because I'm not that intrested but I hope for the best!

I was there, and I was pretty surprised it was as good as it was. The album wasn't that good and I'm not really a fan, but it was a really nice show! He played itoshii hito, it was really sweet, everyone knew the lyrics and he asked if he didn't have to sing, lol.

It wasn't a bad show, I think I'm not the only one that had lots of fun.

I wish they would have still had tickets for the show here, but gladly i've seen him once already. Really entertaining live, even if you don't care for the music too much ( I didn't before the show ).

I did go to the venue and waited in line before the show, and then just left before the door :D

Nothing like some good old pointless waiting

Seems the Italian gig was OK as well. Many people I know attended and told me that; I didn't, and, sincerely, I don't regret it. I really don't like him :|

*Miyavi sold out his concert in a day but because the other halls of the building were already in use at the day of the concert, they couldn’t move it to a bigger room. Miyavi ended up playing for 300 people. Booking officials made clear that the demand for tickets, however, went far above 1000.

Eeh that's bullshit. It took way longer to sell out, my friends bought tickets days after presale started. And I'm pretty sure that there aren't 1000 fans in Belgium that would've gone to his show... O_o

We bought the last two tickets that were available in nationwide stores and this was just 24 hours after tickets were made available. I know this for sure. However, a small amount of tickets was still available through the website, something that not a lot of people knew. So some people must have been lucky to find out these extra tickets.

And yes, I did find it weird that over 1000 people would actually come and see Miyavi in Belgium, but that's what they told me. (Well, they said an even bigger amount but that was just crazy.)

Really? Well these people bought them trough the venue too and it's the only place i knew of where to buy so that's probably it then~

Sign in to follow this