Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

MIYAVI WORLD TOUR 2011 -EUROPE CIRCUIT- (more dates soon)

In response to the tragic devastation of the earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan on March 11, 2011, we have decided to contribute funds from the upcoming Europe tour, beginning on March 16th. We will be setting up a donation box at every venue, in which the funds will be dedicated to aid in the recovery effort. A portion of the proceeds from the tour will also be donated to benefit the victims of this disaster. Further details of the donation and relief efforts will be announced through a designated EMI site that will be updated regularly.

I'd be interested in a full setlist too. :) I've seen a picture of one here but this is all I could make out:

01. What's My Name? [?]

02. ???

03. ???

04. ???

05. Chase [?] [new song?]

06. Ossan ossan ore nanbo

07. Chillin' Chillin' Money Blue$

08. I Love You, I Love You, I Love You...

09. Gravity

10. Justice [new song]

11. Shelter

12. Moon*

13. Senor Senora Senorita*

14. We Love You*

15. Torture

16. S.M.F.B.

17. Are You Ready to Rock?

18. Futuristic Love

-ENCORE-

19. Sakihokoru hana no you ni -Neo Visualizm-

20. Subarashiki kana, kono sekai -What a Wonderful World-

21. ???

* acoustic

mm ossan and are you ready to rock are okay, hope he play superhero, don't really like any of the other songsXD this is gonna be one crappy concert hahaha=p

The concert was recorded and I you could buy the live album afterwards, the staff told me there's 2000 copies online :3

It was just too bad he'd lost his voice completely, he could barely talk normally during the signing, let alone sing properly.. He played really really well though, and combined with his insane energy that completely made up for it. The new songs mostly concist of screaming and semi-rapping anyway and he left most of the singing to the audience.

Setlist London:

1. What's my name

2. Universe

3. Survive

4. Hell no

5. Chase

-MC-

6. chillin chillin money blues

7. I love you, I love you, I love you and I hate you

-moment of silence-

8. Gravity

9. Justice

10. Shelter

-accoustic set-

11. Moon

13. We love you

-MC-

14. Torture

15. SMFB

16. Are you ready to ROCK?

17. Futuristic love

-encore-

18. what a wonderful world

19. survive

Setlist Lille:

Setlist lille:

What's my name

Universe

Survive

Hell no

Chase

Ossan ossan ore nanbo

-MC-

Chillin chillin money blues

I love you, I love you, I love you and I hate you

-MC-

Gravity

Justice

New song

Shelter

-MC-

Moon

Mata yume de aimashou (On request~~)

We love you

-MC-

Torture

SMFB

Are you ready to rock

Futuristic love

-encore-

What a wonderful world

Survive

damn, that was the worst concert ive ever been too! so far it was Hagakure, but that was at least fun to look at.

he arrived on stage, looked like shit (long hair, no piercings, a bit like a junkie) and looked not happy, he played a song and went off stage angry. apparently the sound wasnt good enough or something, i mean come on man you had time enough to sound check, so dont be a baby and just deal with the sound, spoiled brat that it is.

furthermore i found it amazing to see how he can destroy any cool song he has like ossan ossan and are you ready. the whole "i put as much distortion as i can and strange effects over my guitar" idea is just stupid. the whole whats my name album was a disaster imo so i knew not to expect much of it. and the last song before the encore he started to dj or something, with a new device he had he recorded his guitar sound and mixed it, damn it sounded like crap, just noise, really really bad, if really hate dj stuff so damn i was really mad he started to go this way, so i left before the encore, with tons of other dissapointed fans, since it was already pretty crowded outside the venue of fans who went away.

and at one point he said like: i almost started hating holland. WTF is that for a thing to say? well sorry mr miyavi but since you have reached the stage in where you think" i am a star and everything what i do is cool" i am starting to hate you.

so no i wont be attending miyavi concerts anymore, really a waste of money, unless he comes back with a full band and a GOOD album, not like the 2 crappy ones he realeased lately and if he doesnt become that stupid dj shit he is doing now

funny to see how a good artist like him goes from punk to this crap, really too bad

what was good about the concert? the drummer, looked like a bad ass samurai who could drum pretty good. it was a small drumkit so his solo wasnt too impressive, but still it was fun to see him drum

much better then look at that arrogant prick miyavi-_-

and the last song before the encore he started to dj or something, with a new devide he had he recorded his guitar sound and mixed it, damn it sounded like crap, just noise, really really bad

LOL, it's called a looper/sampler pedal.

And don't worry, I think the next time he comes back it'll be a totally new concept (just like everytime). :)

hope it for his sake, i was also wondering about the people who saw him for the first time and dont know him that well, i mean damn this is a bad experience for them, dont think theyll be back=p

I have heard a LOT of positive stuff about his latest concerts, from both fans and non-fans. So I am shocked you're that disappointed. From what I have heard it's like he've let all the "I'm kawaii and want 12-15 year old girls to love me" image behind and just does what he likes now. More alternative and experimental.

Also, playing cool on a small drumkit is wya more impressive than playing cool on a big one imo. You don't have many alternatives and just have to be really music-wise to make it sound good when you don't have many alternatives and so on.

for real every freaking sound sounded the same, i am know to be very critical when it comes to lives, so i might experiencing that=p and i think that miyavi is just growing up, but i liked the way he looked, and really the long hair, really skinny, too big clothes, really looked like a junkie=p

and well many people havent seen his previous concerts or know his old work, wich is just much much better

aah well everyone has his own style and stuff, but as i said, me, my gf, and lots people around me were really dissapointed about it and left early, so i guess thats says something aswell....

WELL THAT IS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE FROM HOLLAND AND WE ALL KNOW NONE OF YOU GUYS KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE GOOD THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Lots of amazing music from Holland though, so there must be someone who appreciates good music there.

I want him to do a even more li-fi, dirty album. More raw. dirty and experimental. No acoustic ballads and stuff, just pue garage rock/grunge/punk. I think he could have done something almost classic if he did something like that.

Cool, Jigsaw9.

I want him to do a even more li-fi, dirty album. More raw. dirty and experimental. No acoustic ballads and stuff, just pue garage rock/grunge/punk.

This, too. So much. :rawk:

Sign in to follow this