Sign in to follow this  
kurenaishineek

VAMPS - Vampire's Love

As its only one song this review will be rather short , still its worth to mention this .

Okay so looking at the single its only 1 song in 4 versions , and as one is only and instrumental track im gonna focus my review on the other 3 versions .

The standard version of the song is an awesome rock ballad with piano and symphonic elements . Hyde's voice is as always awesome , and ive missed ballads made by him , so this song totally hits where needed . The song opens up with a beautiful piano intro that made the perfect mood for this romantic sounding ballad , after this the piano continues and Hyde jumps in with the vocal part . Well its engrish so cant say much , but that could be expected from Hyde . Then the rock part starts , the guitar work is perfect in this song you can hear the work of two veterans in this , they know what they do , and they know they do it good . But i wouldnt be myself if i wouldnt point some bad sites of this , so well , em .... okay seriously something is wrong with me cause i have a hard time pointing something bad in this song . Maybe cause the last time ive heard such a great rock ballad was 10 years ago or even more .

The second version is the Piano one , the song has only the piano accompaniment with Hyde singing the song but this time in japanese . Okay cant say anything bad about this one either , the songs sound more sad with only the piano , more like a sad love story , but still manages to move me to tears .

The third version is a remix made by Kevin Breton , dont really know who this guy is , and kinda felt the remix was a little too lively , its more of a techno party song , than a balld this way and it lost all its charm , but its a remix so i was expecting generally nothing much .

Summary : The single is ... uh ... well short , there is only one song here , so i kinda feel unsatisfied here and i really want more . Also i would love to hear the original version of this song sung in japanese instead english or at least a japanese version added in as well . Other that this the album is great and the song is perfect , and one of the best rock ballads in years .

Score : Single 7/10 , short and a japanese version of the song would be more awesome .

Song 10/10

Sign in to follow this