Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND mysterious countdown

a new look. Today Tetsuya look has been revealed. I hope it's not ONLY about a new look & they will announce an album on the last day *-*

BzHTrSjCMAAeBwD.jpg

Well it wouldn't be impossible for them to announce an album with the single on that way, but we definitely are getting a PV with the Aozora Guillotine single !!

Actually, from what I can tell they really never dropped the gas mask look in the first place. Long after they debut their "official" look with the serial killer concepts and blood stains, they were still sharing live photos on twitter usually featuring the green and black casual looks that go with the gas masks. So personally I've been considering them alternate styles I guess. It will be interesting to see which look appears in the PV... maybe both (as some bands will have videos continually switching between two different sets / costumes as well)

OH GOD its too good,

The spot where they run around in circles

too much love

the riffs are much more interesting now'

take my money, just all of it honestly

both songs sound really good! only a bit disappointed that they didn't post previews for the other 2 songs as well... but i hope that'll come within the next few days/1-2 weeks so i know which versions to buy.

Sign in to follow this