sai

Cheesiest Visual Kei PVs!

I acually didnt see this thred. 

This is my list:

(Surpised Riostar records deleted all old lezard videos off there channel and youtube i only have this one and kakurenbo)

Definitely this >.<

This and Maria

Late addition to the list

Edited by Axius

This has been taken down (probably because too cheesy lol), luckily for us I've reuploaded it myself (unlisted). 

I love and I hate this MV, definitely not EVE's best but definitely one big guilty pleasure of mine. 

On 9/26/2014 at 1:22 PM, Ikna said:

Seriously, nothing can beat this PV in terms of silliness:

Came here to post this, here's the reupload

there's more cheese in these vids then they are at the cheetos factory 😮

the cheesiest has got to be early Golden Bomber. Total budgets would be $10 and it was always "casual Fridays" in every video.

On 7/7/2019 at 1:42 PM, Gesu said:

Dog inThePWO's cover of Mousou Nikki, wtf even was this

How are you in a band and still manage to lack rhythm i'm in fucking tears😭😭gya do a better job at furi than that 

On 9/26/2014 at 5:19 AM, Peace Heavy mk II said:

I would say "Never Forget," but unfortunately I try my best to forget every day and it isn't working.

...Pro tip #1 for covering a song: DO NOT copy the original’s video AND look like that. Especially not when the original band looked that distinctive. It’s just gonna look silly 99% of the time...

as for the original band... they have many, many videos which I’m tempted to include, but something always saves them from cheesiness fsr...

Edited by R/O

5 hours ago, R/O said:

...Pro tip #1 for covering a song: DO NOT copy the original’s video AND look like that. Especially not when the original band looked that distinctive. It’s just gonna look silly 99% of the time...

as for the original band... they have many, many videos which I’m tempted to include, but something always saves them from cheesiness fsr...

To be fair, they had those outfits for an original single/MV released a few months earlier. (It could double as a submission since it's pretty cheesy.)

So bad. Wtf is Riku's dancing about?

Edited by Alkaloid

6 minutes ago, Alkaloid said:

So cheesy. Wtf is Riku's dancing about?

Holy shit, I didn't expect goddamn dancing montages xD

i don't blame her tho, this song bops 👌