Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

girugamesh new album release

I have the feeling this will be the best album ever.

totally not excited

they should take a break (... or break up and go into different projects).

singles are generally the best part of their albums, and their recent singles were weak.

and 2nd cd will be totally made of ruined indie tracks with lame ass recording.

not that I think of it...

Teruki and Bou and what was his name haven't surfaced in a while

I think it's about time to launch An Gamesh, with two guys from giru and two kafekkos.

didnt like the past 2 singles, but are gonna buy it, really got a soft spot for them and really hope to see them live somewhere soon again=)

^Second cd will be a live Cd apparently.

I'm waiting, I guess. If it's not good, then it's not. If it is, then it is. I'll see it when it's released.

And like many, I'm waiting for them to go into another direction again. I liked 13's Reborn, Loved Girugamesh & Liked Music. Now was good as well, but not so memorable. At least I hope they'll be more creative with their titles this time :s

I have the feeling this will be the best album ever.

I felt sudden activity in my pants after hearing this. I really hope they bring back the tranny choirs and crocodile teeth for the next album.

I'm excited, but I'm not sure how this album will end up. I really liked the Color single except from the title track (what is going to be on the album most probably), and on Inochi no Ki the A-side was once again my least favorite. I hope the rest of the album won't be like the crappy A-sides but like the awesome B-sides. Otherwise we'll have a really boring album.

I pretty much liked their last album, so I'm kinda looking forward to this. I literally didn't listen to their singles since then though (only to some samples/PV previews that I didn't like).

Who knows, they could surpise us and the album will be really heavy......i doubt it though, xD.

I miss this Girugamesh -

They are like a completely different band now though.

Inochi no Ki disapointed me a bit, but I have hope for a new album. But they sure need a break, Now was released only 1 year ago, and they dish yet another album...

I'm excited and it's not exactly a year apart it's a little over. BTW all of their albums were realesed about a year apart. All of their albums are good in my opinion but not as good as their first two. I hope it's heavy but like everyone else I doubt it.

I'm cautiously hopeful. I liked Color and Inochi no Ki. This album has promise.

Then again, I liked ALIVE a whole fucking lot but it didn't even get put on the album.

I'm cautiously hopeful. I liked Color and Inochi no Ki. This album has promise.

Then again, I liked ALIVE a whole fucking lot but it didn't even get put on the album.

this.

Wait.Listen.Judge.

I hope they come up with something similar to their earlier release, not the recent ones :x

Its pretty clear what direction this album is going to head in. I still haven't heard their latest single though, but I've read the reviews of it and its what I expected.

And yeah, this yearly album release shouldn't be a surprise.

if it's in the same style of the two singles (likely) than it will suck. I dont want them to break up, but i wouldn't mind if they took a year off and came back good again with rock instead of pop. If it's anything like Alice Nine they'll get ridiculous fan girls for turning all *kawaii* and singing sappy boy band songs, then they turn major, get some money, and just keep releasing the same lame shit over and over.

c'mon guys, it's easy to guess,

they will do some electro bhangra jazz fusion as next step. :mrgreen:

i seriously think it'd be cool.

Bhangra is cool.

Sign in to follow this