Sign in to follow this  
PsychoΔelica

[SOLVED] Windows 8 yay or nay?

I keep getting further and further away from getting windows 8 again. My next job may require me to purchase a Mac.... If I get that job

I second the SSD comment, its great!.  My Windows 8 desktop PC has its primary drive as just a 64GB SDD, and it runs like lightning.  My macbook air also has an SSD, also lightning.  Before, I had an ACER desktop and a macbook pro both with standard HDDs, and the difference between the standard and SSD is pretty big.

I've always loved the Macbook touchpad, which is really the primary reason I have stuck with macs for laptops.  Once pc laptops started releasing as ultrabooks, they seem to be getting their act together, and I've seen some really sweet ultrabooks.

And glad everything is working now!

Really? What kind of job?

My computer is running like a dream now.

advertisement sales for a local magazine.

Why do you need a Mac for that?

because I'd be editing ads somewhat and on top of that a lot of the programs and apps that are connected with the magazine are originated from Apple products or run best on Apple products. It's just what is best for media stuff. If it was an office job it'd be different

because I'd be editing ads somewhat and on top of that a lot of the programs and apps that are connected with the magazine are originated from Apple products or run best on Apple products. It's just what is best for media stuff. If it was an office job it'd be different

I figured as much :/ Well good luck with that...  Heck getting all the programs back on is fucking annoying, given most of what I'm using is pirated. Bloody Adobe.