Bear

Your last music-related buy!

1 hour ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

DictavE – Last Dance

Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - 腐蝕ルサンチマン、不死欲の猿楽座。

VRZEL vs DiSPiИA - VS                   *this is srsly like the HOLY GRAIL for every VRZEL and DiSPiИA fan!!*

仮病 – 呼吸

リベリオ - 「ディレンマ」

108.jpg

and so my DictavE collection keeps growing and growing.... 8D

Reveal hidden contents

109.jpg

HOLY SHIT WHERE DID YOU GET THAT VRZEL VS DISPINA OMG!!!

Can I have a rip? *o*
I'd trade you something, but I doubt I have much you'd like...

3 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

I'm not a fan of MERRY, but that's quite the snag for $60. How was shipping? I'm considering their DIR EN GREY lucky bag now.

I used a shopping service, because Galaxy Broad Shop's overseas shipping prices are insane - $50 in the US, $55 in Europe...

53 minutes ago, -Tetsu- said:

yesterday I finally got the last part of my Jiluka order that got stuck in the customs

I'm so much in love with that hoodie

16864713_1430706780281631_41231695790713     16797701_1429129280439381_20778320040389

16836617_1429128200439489_25539596994764

I am beyond jealous! Did you get the hoodie off of their webstore?

1 hour ago, patientZERO said:

I am beyond jealous! Did you get the hoodie off of their webstore?

I've got an awesome shopping service in Japan who is something like a friend now and she gets me everything (she's a big Jiluka fan too) :3

1 hour ago, -Tetsu- said:

I've got an awesome shopping service in Japan who is something like a friend now and she gets me everything (she's a big Jiluka fan too) :3

Damn! I want one of those (a hoodie AND a friend who gets me everything). Consider yourself lucky!

1 hour ago, patientZERO said:

Damn! I want one of those (a hoodie AND a friend who gets me everything). Consider yourself lucky!

I could ask her if its okay to give her facebook name to you, she runs an (un)official shopping service, but  she doesn't reply that often because she's busy all day...  I think she could help you with Jiluka stuff too :)

Edited by -Tetsu-

53 minutes ago, -Tetsu- said:

I could ask her if its okay to give her facebook name to you, she runs an (un)official shopping service, but  she doesn't reply that often because she's busy all day...  I think she could help you with Jiluka stuff too :)

How does the hoodie fit? I saw that it was only available in one size. I kinda have super long arms, so I'm a bit nervous when buying any sort of clothing without being able to try it on first.

4 hours ago, patientZERO said:

How does the hoodie fit? I saw that it was only available in one size. I kinda have super long arms, so I'm a bit nervous when buying any sort of clothing without being able to try it on first.

I think there were two sizes, but seems like there's only one size left... I've got the smaller size because I'm ... really short. the arms are about 56cm long. I could ask my friend, she's got the bigger size (the one thats left)

On 2/25/2017 at 2:38 AM, JRD said:

htOPV2y.jpg

As if you guys don't know who this band is already since it's me lol

wait, are they back at being 5-piece band?

3 hours ago, Gaz said:

wait, are they back at being 5-piece band?

Yep! Suzu rejoined and he wrote 9 songs off the album. Karu(bass) wrote 3, Tsuyoshi(guitar) wrote one song, and the last one is a remake of 紅い糸(of course written by hisato).

I guess Suzu is gonna be the main song writer now because all the songs he wrote are heavy and reminiscent of the first 5 releases. 

Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - 腐蝕ルサンチマン、不死欲の猿楽座。