Yay for old Neverland rarezzzz

Hide contents

20160523_205834_zpshsgwsdem.jpg

20160523_205659_zpsuknjpyav.jpg

Also, desk shot =P

Hide contents

20160523_210454_zpsrjocpm9q.jpg

Daaaaaaaaank

well, it seems like i've decided to start a baroque collection now. (old baroque at least)

brqrarez1.jpg~original

i never thought i'd see the VHS for sale so i kinda bought it on impulse when i saw it listed on rarezhut. and i bought everything else they had of baroque, which was the chaplin and sukebe boy single. these arrived last friday~ the sug life album was from an earlier purchase.

(also i noticed that i missed the chance for a discount after finalizing my order, but oh well, small order anyway. you guys deserve the extra dollars for all your hard work!)

brqphotopamphlet.jpg~original

i bought these baroque photobook/pamphlets from @anakuro (way back in march! i'm posting this really late i know, haha)

and i got a free magazine featuring kei along with it (not pictured).

vkflyer.jpg~original

these flyers came in free as well. (thanks again! ^^)

Edited by plastic_rainbow

7bBDnn1.jpg

Loudness - Loudness (original 1992 release, first pressing): I only bought this version opposed to the two newer reissues because I wanted the bonus booklet.

Loudness - 8186 Live

Octopus Cult - Smashing Peaceful Society

xolSHDK.jpg

Strawberry Fields - Kaleidoscope VHS

Billy & the Sluts - One (~Just the way you are~) VHS

M0Z98K9.jpg

An issue of PLUM and EX-CITE featuring Kamaitachi and an issue of Rockin' F featuring Ladies Room.

fJEV2PQ.jpg

ScWGhx8.jpg

eBuVvbe.jpg

Two Kamaitachi magazine posters and a Color Magazine poster.

I don't have it yet, but I finally bought this Masaki-Taiji era Loudness poster.  I've been wanting this poster for years.  :3

K6ssw45.jpg

Edited by Ikki

tumblr_o7tjjcHR5k1qa6dkxo1_540.jpg

Picked up some trash recently

i love it

シェルミィ - 平成メンヘラセオリー

It's probably my favorite May release so far but I still have to grab ザアザア's 雨に殺される

Awesome non-Japanese stuff :

160528085346225402.jpg

- Katatonia - Sanctitude [CD+DVD]
- Katatonia - The Fall of Hearts
- True Detective Music from the HBO Series
- ETHS - Ankaa
- Asking Alexandria - The Black 
- PVRIS - White Noise [Deluxe edition CD+DVD]

Got these lovelies earlier today (well, technically yesterday). Every time I pre-order from Brand-X, the releases arrive at my doorstep the Friday after the release date. Their shipping rates are kinda up there, and they charge PayPal fees, but they are very dependable.

13346531_10209450420480410_5266323247582

Today's arrival:

Grieva - 「精神年齢18歳未満ノ方ハオ断リシマス-Ⅲ-」 / 2015年11月3日(祝・火)恵比寿LIQUIDROOM MadWink.PRESENTS グリーヴァ単独公演「Dead[en]D」LIVE DVD

Pentagon - 2016.3.20 「ゴーストバスターズ」@中野サンプラザ 【DVD】

VANIRU - ISOLΛTION(DVD付)

Psycho le cému - 大江戸旅ガラス regular & limited

CLOWD - RUDENESS RESORT type B

Lin - bootleg DVD

Crucifixion - Disease / Hexenprozess / 散美花

I bought like 500+ things this month, but this is totally the one thing that I'm the most excited about

oanQJDA.png

FINALLY was able to track down a copy of DANGER☆GANG's newest PV DVD. I had pretty much given up all hope for it, since their DVDs are notoriously impossible to get. Can't wait to see my girls <3

20160531_193739_zpsydrstbj0.jpg

20160531_193922_zpsn240djaz.jpg

20160531_193943_zpsigvktvlk.jpg

Got my Rarezhut package w/ adorable trap-Mike Riotts-era goodness =P. My CDJapan & FJ packages are coming tomorrow D:

Super stoked tho.... Oh, and I got a sketchbook. I'm gonna try sketching regularly again.

Edited by colorfuljinsei

@The Reverend

oh. my. god. where did you get that blesscode x morrigan photo from?? :o i thought this single was limited to like an edison (which was where i got mine from) and afaik there wasn't a bonus for it.

This is my first and (until now) only j-music buy.

12032121_502202669961589_285445551901895

Because of Youkai entertainment, a company that re-releases j-rock CDs here in Brazil, this album was put to sale on a physical book store chain. Saw it on the store and bought it.

I hope I can buy many more j-things in the future. ~sighs and looks sadly at CDJapan's website~

There's another thing that I wanted to say, but, since I didn't buy it, I wasn't writing that. But I turned back and will tell the story of this album.

20160606_174832.jpg

It's called "Classics III: il amore", the singer's called Cristiano Nichelle (pronounced "nee-shelly"). He's a brazilian singer that covers old songs, like Charles Aznavour's "La bohème". It was his third show he made in my city, and I attended to all of them, after the show, I entered on the dressing-room with a pamphlet that was distributed at the entrance of the venue it's cool when your aunt is a big fan of him and is part of the staff and I asked: "since you don't have a CD to sign, could you sign this pamphlet for me, pls? :ghost:" He smiled at me, took from a box, signed and gave a CD to me.

20160606_172021.jpg

It reads "a big hug to my friend Rafael! Cristiano Nichelle, 1/5/2016". So I got this album without paying thirty bucks. And my real name is Rafael. I know that you remembered the visual kei band.

Edited by IGM_Oficial