Bear

Your last music-related buy!

After hours of hesitations, I've placed my first order on FJ : メガマソ 旧約偽典MEGAMASSO~渋谷鐘楼永続~  DVD

Can't wait to have it.

(I've first asked Brand-x the price + shipping for this item, they said 8,082Y - I've paid 4,909Y on FJ lmao).

Hope all will go well.

Last purchase was VERY non-VK.

Sanctuary - The Year the Sun Died

635436016578701444.jpg

Sanctuary was a late 1980s progressive metal band from Seattle, a darker, heavier version of Queensryche. They split in 1991 when the label tried to pressure them to turn grunge, since every other band in Seattle was. The band said screw that. The singer and bassist formed Nevermore, which was was even heavier and thrashier thanks to a brilliant new guitarist named Jeff Loomis. When Nevermore disintegrated in 2011, the singer and bassist decided to get back with their old Sanctuary buddies for another run. It's like they never quit.

DIAURA Blind Message Single and Sex Pot Revenge x DIAURA t shirt were the last things i bought...i think 

now just saving to get the album triangle and blu-billion's next single  :lolita_yay:

Finally, after much customs-related hassle I managed to get the two new SPEECIES albums in the mail, plus JUBILEE's album (that I've been searching for like a year... turns out Sadie doesn't read his FB messages too often, lmao) and a ton of stickers for both bands and for what looks like...a biker gang?? XD Oh, and there's a super weird privilege CD for the SPEECIES albums that is literally a recording of 6-year-old Sadie singing a song. xDDD

16j9d5.jpg

Can't wait to listen!

I don't own a decent cam so the quality is fucking awful, but a picture is a picture. :P

2yy5vfs.jpg

Summoning - Minas Morgul

Summoning - Dol Guldur

Summoning - Nightshade Forests

All on tapes as you can see.

Too lazy to add a picture.

Decay - Days of fascination

Lycaon - Royal Order regular version

REIGN - My rebel/ASH

Ultimate Sonic - Unlimited note

And what I hope to pick up at the post office tomorrow, damn customs.

CodeRebirth - CATHARSIS 

C.P.U - MIXed. - virtual 1, 2 and 3, 事象デトネーション

グリーヴァ - 黒イ百合ノ花ト×××, 精神年齢18歳未満ノ方ハオ断リシマス-Ⅱ-

ヒステリックパニック (Hysteric Panic) - 4U, センチメンタル・サーカス

RUVISH - BREAKDOWN, R.I.P High R.I.P and Friend Shit

The Black Swan - I SOLATION

Transient - 1st free EP

Guest lynchisizer

the latest album that I've bought was Beautiful Deformity by the GazettE, it's has already been a while since I bought something xD

Summoning - Minas Morgul

Summoning - Dol Guldur

Summoning - Nightshade Forests

All on tapes as you can see.

The Minas Morgul tape was broken as it arrived (inside the plastic wrapping, so it was not Nordvis' fault), but I sent a mail to Nordvis and got a fast answer that they'll send me a new one asap. Fantastic customer service like. This type of servie will make sure I'll order from them again and recommend them to others.

After hours of hesitations, I've placed my first order on FJ : メガマソ 旧約偽典MEGAMASSO~渋谷鐘楼永続~  DVD

Can't wait to have it.

(I've first asked Brand-x the price + shipping for this item, they said 8,082Y - I've paid 4,909Y on FJ lmao).

Hope all will go well.

+30€ of tax ToT

4,909Y (37.37€) + 2,072Y (15.20€) + 30€ = DEAD ToT

25188520141112135709HDR.jpg

GHOSE - 契描

Fixer – END of STASIS

...too bad that GHOSE are disbanding cuz their full album is deff their best release so far!![/size]

14.jpg

My purchase is the same! I'm also pretty disappointed in them breaking up they were so good and I've only seen them when I didn't really know about them..

I also got Souiumono's newest single SERAPHIM

and cocklobin's last live DVD. I've been dragging my feet with it so I hadnt ordered yet (I was there though so I felt I should own it...)

Too lazy to add a picture.

Decay - Days of fascination

Lycaon - Royal Order regular version

REIGN - My rebel/ASH

Ultimate Sonic - Unlimited note

And what I hope to pick up at the post office tomorrow, damn customs.

CodeRebirth - CATHARSIS

C.P.U - MIXed. - virtual 1, 2 and 3, 事象デトネーション

グリーヴァ - 黒イ百合ノ花ト×××, 精神年齢18歳未満ノ方ハオ断リシマス-Ⅱ-

ヒステリックパニック (Hysteric Panic) - 4U, センチメンタル・サーカス

RUVISH - BREAKDOWN, R.I.P High R.I.P and Friend Shit

The Black Swan - I SOLATION

Transient - 1st free EP

Hopefully you were able to pick it up!

CATHARSIS is great. I'm glad I thought to buy myself a copy while I was grabbing my friend's at the last live.

And some of my favorite RUVISH songs are from their 6 month consecutive live house only releases. They were a pain in the ass to get but worth it imo

Hysteric Panic's 4U though I have like one or two songs I listen to and the rest just didn't appeal to me on that CD for some reason.

My purchase is the same! I'm also pretty disappointed in them breaking up they were so good and I've only seen them when I didn't really know about them..

I also got Souiumono's newest single SERAPHIM

and cocklobin's last live DVD. I've been dragging my feet with it so I hadnt ordered yet (I was there though so I felt I should own it...)

Hopefully you were able to pick it up!

CATHARSIS is great. I'm glad I thought to buy myself a copy while I was grabbing my friend's at the last live.

And some of my favorite RUVISH songs are from their 6 month consecutive live house only releases. They were a pain in the ass to get but worth it imo

Hysteric Panic's 4U though I have like one or two songs I listen to and the rest just didn't appeal to me on that CD for some reason.

I got everything, customs we're not too mean this time around, didn't have to sell my soul or anything.

I haven't gotten around to listening to either of my ヒステリックパニック releases, I really do hope 般若 gets a proper release, that song is so good.

I got everything, customs we're not too mean this time around, didn't have to sell my soul or anything.

I haven't gotten around to listening to either of my ヒステリックパニック releases, I really do hope 般若 gets a proper release, that song is so good.

Nice! It's always great when customs cooperates :D (I'm one of the people that sends things from Japan so I've gotta worry about it too)

I still need to get something other than 4U but I've been lazy and like I had mentioned it hadn't particularly impressed me that much. So, it didn't light a fire under me to buy other Hysteric Panic releases. One day I'd like to see them though... I've just been too distracted by my VK bands to bother (._.; ) oops.

I'll have to check that video out at a later time. 

My next music CD purchase will possibly be RUVISH's mini album that came out in.... September? But I'm in no particular rush to buy it... 

Xaa Xaa's うそつき comes out on the 1st and I'm looking forward to it even if the production quality is laughable at best :D It's already preordered, just a matter of grabbing it on the 3rd at the in store.

Edit: Oh and I forgot to mention my most recent purchase...

A friend put up Souiumono's Cee (their rarest CD) for 800yen on twitter. I snatched that sucker up and she should ship it in a few days or so.

Olllld school

10807993_10152509980572705_854335878_n_z

D'espairsray - Genwaku (First Press)

D'espairsray - Born (Limited Edition)

Screw - Fusion of the Core (Limited Edition)

Dir en Grey - 5 Ugly Kingdom DVD (First Press)

Ordered 3 NOA CDs (Picture Book + their two new mini-albums) from CDJapan yesterday. Hoping they actually still have Picture Book in stock and they're not just going to keep me waiting for two weeks before saying they don't have it like they did with the last older CD I ordered. :(