Bear

Your last music-related buy!

3 hours ago, yurameki24 said:

Spoiler

1FGfGghq_o.jpgHe1bjg7H_o.jpg

Cool buy, although i hope you weren't the one paying 30.000yen for it...

Specially because they'll plan to revive for one day later this year where they'll release a best album which is the only reason why i refuse buying anything of the many CDs which are currently offered at mercari...

- 己龍 - 私塗レ【TYPE C + 2 cards: 黒崎眞弥 & 九条武政】
- lynch. - ULTIMA 【Limited edition 2CD+Blu-ray+A4-sized clear folder】
- 摩天楼オペラ -HUMAN DIGNITY TOUR -9038270- FINAL AT TSUTAYA O-EAST 2019.12.6 【Blu-Ray+slipcase packaging+special photo book+sticker+ticket holder】
- Develop One's Faculties - INVERSE REVERSE

104277332_10217851042253133_229751758034

Received this week:

4 sealed アヲイ to "complete" my collection. Actually that's probably more a way to satisfy my needs for アヲイ items...

And the first? CD ever of the vocalist 悠歌-youka- (IOLITE, ex. Lament. , ex. glow., ...)

And next week I'm gonna receive a new CD of the vocalist D+K.

- アヲイ - DEADMAN (sealed)

- アヲイ - インソムニア (sealed)

- アヲイ - ZACRO (sealed)

- アヲイ - 葵 (sealed)

- 嘩揺-ブレンド. - kayura-blend. 

awoi_kayura.png

I would also like to credit @Tokage as an enabler of buying cali≠gari

nESDGYE.jpg

A part of me feels like I could have done more. I was also eyeing a copy of the オヤスミナサイ re-recording EP for ¥8,200, which is a ridiculous price, but still tempting considering how it normally goes for ¥14,000, but someone else took it 🙄

情景、睡蓮と向日葵 I got for a bargain of ¥2,700 and I'm so glad I did. I've really grown to appreciate this mini album over the past few days, and the artwork and packaging are absolutely beautiful!

The BUCK-TICK CDs (except BT BEST TRACKS) are beat the fuck up; SSL has hairline cracks on its irreplaceable case, Six/Nine's disc was atrociously filthy, I actually had to spray/wipe it down, and 狂った太陽 was in absolutely nightmarish condition (which is fine because I only bought it to make scans).

If you're wondering why American filth is included in this picture, I got all this stuff in the mail same day. I'm just waiting for my Japanese version copy of boris' "soundtrack from film" マブタノウラ, I was hoping it would have arrived in time for this ~photoshoot~ but it's ~still~  in Portugal, thank you coronavirus!

13 hours ago, anakuro said:

Ecei4RdU4AE_F4V?format=jpg&name=large

Ah... the elusive Rha's Al Ghul Gorgoneion CD, sold at 1 particular sold out live at a tiny venue. Good catch! Hope you didn't pay an arm & an leg for it 😬

4 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

A part of me feels like I could have done more. I was also eyeing a copy of the オヤスミナサイ re-recording EP for ¥8,200, which is a ridiculous price, but still tempting considering how it normally goes for ¥14,000, but someone else took it 🙄

I don't get why the price for this in the 2nd hand market is so high; its a pre-order bonus for the オヤスミナサイ DVD so there would have been quite a huge number of fans who have it, no? Even the DVD boxset itself isn't sold for such a high price. I remember observing the prices of the 3 live distributed CDs (that are now included in the オヤスミナサイ re-recording EP) in 2nd hand markets plummeting once the EP was announced LOL

13 hours ago, anakuro said:

@Tokage keeps sending me mercari links i think he wants me to go bankrupt 

4 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

I would also like to credit @Tokage as an enabler of buying cali≠gari

@Tokage, are you a major shareholder of Mercari stock????

1 hour ago, sads123 said:

I don't get why the price for this in the 2nd hand market is so high; its a pre-order bonus for the オヤスミナサイ DVD so there would have been quite a huge number of fans who have it, no? Even the DVD boxset itself isn't sold for such a high price. I remember observing the prices of the 3 live distributed CDs (that are now included in the オヤスミナサイ re-recording EP) in 2nd hand markets plummeting once the EP was announced LOL

Because people are fucking batshit! And not all of those singles plummeted, マグロ is still ¥5,000 if you can find it, and 舌先3分サイズ, which seems even rarer, goes for ¥10,000+ I think(?). I’m just lowkey kicking myself for not knowing about it when it was on Ao’s shop.

Huh? a couple weeks ago I was finally buying stuff to fill out my cali gari collection & I only paid 240 yen for 舌先3分サイズ when I ordered it, definitely not 10,000... unless you're talking about some special version or something

4 hours ago, anakuro said:

Huh? a couple weeks ago I was finally buying stuff to fill out my cali gari collection & I only paid 240 yen for 舌先3分サイズ when I ordered it, definitely not 10,000... unless you're talking about some special version or something

Seimeisen was referring to '[2017.09.09] 舌先3分サイズ ver.2.0' that was given out at one of the 3 anniversary gigs. It used to sell for 20000yen in mercari and people actually bought it.

The other 2 are:

[2017.09.02] マグロ-電車は急に止まれない篇-
[2017.09.23] 青春狂騒曲 凌雲立志篇

Or maybe you got a great deal and got the 2.0 version for 240yen????

5 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

Because people are fucking batshit! And not all of those singles plummeted, マグロ is still ¥5,000 if you can find it, and 舌先3分サイズ, which seems even rarer, goes for ¥10,000+ I think(?). I’m just lowkey kicking myself for not knowing about it when it was on Ao’s shop.

I remember fans snatching the "Album 13 commentary Disc" (which you are supposed to play the disc at the same time as the '13' album where the members comment on the tracks) at 4500yen a piece in mercari/yahoo auctions after it was 1st released at live concerts. Now no one wants to buy it at 1300yen; weird.

https://www.mercari.com/jp/items/m81235012656/?_s=U2FsdGVkX1-D1Q4mdrzm7uaiArgJrAs9LEDr9u6aF8BJSfTouDHO42es1vsTFhxpUu2zOmAhXGm57uDfpgc4RwQ6kM_NRQI7irHqLW6vJjgWfNIGuOj8SM2zv4B-QZD3

Edited by sads123

^ makes sense, wasnt sure since the ver2.0 wasnt mentioned and I didnt want to assume

Newest purchase: RobotMeetRobo's discography (except 1 that was sold out)

EcndGJHU4AAnvID?format=jpg&name=large

I highly recommend these guys 

Spoiler