Bear

Your last music-related buy!

45 minutes ago, Gaz said:

9-B5-AE6-F4-3702-4-EA4-87-A5-9-B9-AD64-D

Bought all the shit except for the black tees because they looked like shit 😕

What's the sizing/quality like for the hoodie? I can live with dropping that much money if they're decent but something tells me they'll be poor quality :(

The white parts are scratchy/rough. Not sure why that is. The Tabula Rasa hoodie I wore to the concert has red letters that are smooth and have yet to come loose. I kinda expect the white parts on the new hoodie to vanish with each washing cycle.

The material itself feels more like a longsleeve, I'd say. It fits really nice in XL and doesn't feel like some oversized, suffocating bag of cloth.

It's a Fruit of the Loom hoodie btw. 70% cotton, 30% polyester.

Also, this was the first time I ever bought something directly from the band instead of second-hand lol

Oh and there's really only the disc in the LP case. No credit sheet, lyrics or anything xD

No wonder they were so cheap.

Edited by Seelentau

54 minutes ago, nullmoon said:

What's the sizing/quality like for the hoodie? I can live with dropping that much money if they're decent but something tells me they'll be poor quality :(

Would love to heart about it too.

My friend is speaking with his friend to ask his other friend to get the hoodie for us. So would be really cool if I could really use it without fearing washing the thing.

8 hours ago, Seelentau said:

The white parts are scratchy/rough. Not sure why that is. The Tabula Rasa hoodie I wore to the concert has red letters that are smooth and have yet to come loose. I kinda expect the white parts on the new hoodie to vanish with each washing cycle.

The material itself feels more like a longsleeve, I'd say. It fits really nice in XL and doesn't feel like some oversized, suffocating bag of cloth.

It's a Fruit of the Loom hoodie btw. 70% cotton, 30% polyester.

Also, this was the first time I ever bought something directly from the band instead of second-hand lol

Oh and there's really only the disc in the LP case. No credit sheet, lyrics or anything xD

No wonder they were so cheap.

Thanks! Kind of sounds like how I expected it to be 😕

10 hours ago, Gaz said:

9-B5-AE6-F4-3702-4-EA4-87-A5-9-B9-AD64-D

Bought all the shit except for the black tees because they looked like shit 😕

I think the black tee with the shot from the World of Mercy PV looks great though... Were the CDs 15€ for you too? I got the DSS DE too but I definitely would have gotten Arche if it was there... (why the hell is it 30€ upwards everywhere?!)

9 hours ago, Saga said:

Would love to heart about it too.

My friend is speaking with his friend to ask his other friend to get the hoodie for us. So would be really cool if I could really use it without fearing washing the thing.

The hoodie itself is very soft and feels really good, but the print parts are kinda worrying me as mentioned above, they kind of "stick out" from the hoodie itself. 

I think the print on the back will be fine since it's pretty solid but I'm expecting the print on the front and on the sleeves to deteriorate in time. 

As for sizing, I'm really thin so I got it in size M which fits pretty much perfectly but I wish I got it at as an L, I like it when hoodies are a bit oversized.

I can't remember if I have posted the CD, yet, but this my recent  VK haul.

KwXISxYl.jpg

The Dead Pop Stars - Stream

Genkaku Allergy - Live DVD #3 (I didn't realize I had the back side of the case up and upside down on top of that.)

I really hope Sceana hasn't released anymore of these DVDs for Genkaku Allergy since this one was expensive to track down.

A trilogy: 

VXqZSIA.jpg cJk2tyW.jpg C96mooV.jpg

Anyway it's a months old purchase:

SARIGIA - Insult Kiss (with all band member signatures =^-^=)

SARIGIA - Halloween single Chaos Side

SARIGIA - Halloween single Dark Side

SARIGIA - bonus SE CD

and the Dir en grey tour ticket as an afterthought~~ 

Long time I haven't post here. Here is the haul of February

Paradrugg - -NEGAI-

是空 - 深雪

alu:cana - Rebirth

alu:cana - 幻哀灯歌

ムック -  ココロノナイマチ

ムック -  雨のオーケストラ

みるふぃね  - sweet candy (2nd press)

last_cd_210220.png

NIGHTMARE - 15th Anniversary Tour Final CARPE DIEMeme live at Toyosu Pit 

BULL FIELD - BLAZING FIELD

JAKIGAN MEISTER - in the NUDE

JAKIGAN MEISTER - Stargazer

Never realised how much of a Sakito and Ni~ya stan I was until they both came out with solo projects!