Bear

Your last music-related buy!

1523 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Seimeisen said:

MERRY not ever pressing anything on vinyl is criminal. This applies to pretty much every good VK band, though.

I was thinking about this the other day. I don't think I have almost ever seen a vk band press anything on vinyl. 

sheepprincessgara likes this

9 minutes ago, Hakari said:

I was thinking about this the other day. I don't think I have almost ever seen a vk band press anything on vinyl. 

Two DEG albums, MUCC's latest album, MERRY's 個性者ブレンド・クラッシック (picture disc, legitimacy is debated; pic discs sound like garbage), a few singles by cali≠gari, that's pretty much it.

It's too bad VK doesn't embrace vinyl. With their "50 type releases" business model, I could see them doing a wide variety of different colours to go with different types. And they would most certainly do live-limited vinyl colours, just to be extra cunty.

Recently got myself a Hatsune Miku poster at FYE for literally just a penny. I don't listen to a whole ton of vocaloid anymore, but it has played a HUGE role in my current music tastes, being the thing that introduced me to VisualKei. Basically, it went from Traditional Japanese Music and Vocaloid, to Wagakki Band, to CrowXClass (my first Vkei band)  and then it was just all Vkei from then and there. 

19764820_657715577759963_167867081354221

IGM_Oficial likes this

Haven't shared my last few buys so prepare yourself for a long post:

Spoiler

tumblr_os0q9xisQy1rvvkjwo1_500.jpg

Got this on the day of release. The tracks from the Vault are worth repeating endlessly, especially Computer Blue (Hallway Version).

~~~~~~~~~~

tumblr_ossqroZFxU1rvvkjwo2_500.jpg

Went to Park Ave CDs in Orlando, located on 2916 Corrine Dr, during  the Independence Day weekend. That store is worth several visits to fully digest the extensive collection of vinyl, CDs and books as well as the apparel rack and sweets stand.

Starting at top left going clockwise:

• AFI's The Art of Drowning
  • The Get Up Kids' Something to Write Home About
  • Foxing's Dealer
  • Every Time I Die's Ex Lives

~~~~~~~~~~

Courtesy of RarezHut during the June auctions:

tumblr_ossr0hqDY81rvvkjwo1_500.jpg

Dir en grey items from left to right:

• TOUR 00>>01 MACABRE

• VULGAR (Limited Edition)

• GREED (Overseas Documentary)

tumblr_ossr0hqDY81rvvkjwo2_500.jpg

• Laputa's Yurenagara...
  • BAISER's HEAVEN

tumblr_ossr0hqDY81rvvkjwo3_500.jpg

Starting at top left going clockwise:

• BAISER's Pegasus
  • SHAZNA's Promise Eve
  • Schwarz Stein's Current
  • ZEPPET STORE's TO BE FREE
Biopanda and The Reverend like this

19 minutes ago, Hohchicano96 said:

Haven't shared my last few buys so prepare yourself for a long post:

Reveal hidden contents

Prince, TGUK and Baiser?? Fuck that is a great haul of albums.

Posted (edited)

On 7/11/2017 at 6:42 AM, Seimeisen said:

MERRY not ever pressing anything on vinyl is criminal. This applies to pretty much every good VK band, though.

They have actually! There was a special version of the Koseiha Blend Classic-Oldies Tracks- album. It's a picture disc so I don't play my copy. I just put it in a vinyl cover frame. The reverse side has a photo image of a girl's waist and thighs wearing only nude panties, holding a knife with blood dripping down her front. Unfortunately, I couldn't find an image of that side

108020002.jpg

EDIT: Should have read this page before responding lol

Edited by Sparrow

Marco - 黄昏リバーサイド (Tasogare Riverside) comment DVD from Like an Edison

...........from Mercari

20066598_1344370795684010_72416796197435

Had to take my picture on top of one of my J-music CD shelves due to me taking care of my sister's children as of this moment.

yAUa7pZl.jpg

SuG - Agaku (Limited Edition)

Blu-BiLLioN - The Awakening of Revolution (Type A)

On another note, I won an auction for a copy of Rouage's Mind on vinyl the other day.  ♥

Yukimoto likes this

Well... while in Japan I got about 20 Acid Black Cherry CDs, around 25 Kagrra, a few new releases from Diaura, D, Morrigan, Jiluka and The Sound Bee HD, some Gotcharocka and Ayumi Hamasaki CDs and a shitload of magazines amd flyers. 

About 20-something kg worth of VK. 

Biopanda and Hakari like this

38 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Well... while in Japan I got about 20 Acid Black Cherry CDs, around 25 Kagrra, a few new releases from Diaura, D, Morrigan, Jiluka and The Sound Bee HD, some Gotcharocka and Ayumi Hamasaki CDs and a shitload of magazines amd flyers. 

About 20-something kg worth of VK. 

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

Posted (edited)

More MYOMI shenanigans - these are fucking ridiculous (not sure if in i a good way).

I can't even fathom when I'm supposed to be in the mood of sitting through the whole of these...

pCokGOl.jpg

Nevertheless, there is more of this dude ...and I kinda want it  :-P

Edited by nattliga_toner
Keiyuu, Biopanda, Kuroi_dix and 3 others like this

20248461_10209949589801760_1540330181704

- ピサロ - ゲシュタルトの彩生
- Soanプロジェクトwith芥 - 慟哭を鼓動として道とする音
- Soanプロジェクトwith手鞠 - 静謐を制し征する音
- sukekiyo - ADORATIO 【2CD+BLU-RAY+BOOKLET】

evenor and Komorebi like this

I have bought so much over the past few months that I can't really recall all of them. But yesterday I went to a 0.1gの誤算 one man and bought the black t-shirt and the "Dasai Towel"

DFKjc-HVoAAKJFe.jpg

And then I got a ticket for Merry's fall tour!

@InunahXThanks! Just stumbled upon upon "Metallic Survivor" and figured I'd give it a shot since it looked "promising" (weird title, dude crediting himself as "voice actor", greek pillars on cover etc.). I really enjoy the homemade quality of his stuff, though it gets kinda rough sitting through after a while (and I LIKE shitty and weird productions).

Dude is certainly a fascinating character, would love to get my hands on some more of his stuff (at the right price, I cautiously might have to add). 

On 20/7/2017 at 2:22 PM, nattliga_toner said:

More MYOMI shenanigans - these are fucking ridiculous (not sure if in i a good way).

I can't even fathom when I'm supposed to be in the mood of sitting through the whole of these...

pCokGOl.jpg

Nevertheless, there is more of this dude ...and I kinda want it  :-P

Congratulations to you for owning such wonderful stuff from MYOMI!!!! ^^  I have only DIVINE GRACE - 妖精 の 城,  It's a beautiful disc n___n

nattliga_toner likes this

@InunahXYeah! I acquired the "Metallic Survivor" CD just on a whim, and then I saw @robkun's very informative post on YouTube.

Most shocking is not only that he released so much material, but that part of it somehow managed to sell decently well! 

Will definitely keep an eye out for more of his stuff! 

@Kuroi_dix Thank you!! I just picked 'em up for cheap ...maybe I got lucky? I am a M. MIYOMI novice still ^_^; 

Edited by nattliga_toner
Kuroi_dix likes this

My auction items from rarezhut have just arrived!

49AunYT.jpg

Dir en grey - DECADE 1998-2002

Sadie - GRUDGE OF SORROW

Alìce Nine - VANDALIZE (LE)

V.A. - V-ANIME ROCKS!

Biopanda likes this