メカクシ -

黒百合と影[/size] - 「浴槽」「月蝕」「未遂」

カルディア – MagnaMendax

Gossip-ゴシップ- - セン恥メンタルなサイコ野郎 + Poster

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST – THE OMNIGOD > スペシャル盤 Extreme Edition

マーブルヘッド - 僕の廃想...-思春-

NAINE – NEW ANSWER IS NEW ENDING

NAINE LAST LIVE DVD NEW ANSWER IS NEW ENDING -CATSTROPHE-

Ah cool, I considered buying LucieN. How are they?

Edit: lol, I considered buying ZAKLIA too. Thoughts?

@ inartistic

for LucieN i love their single! 1st song is a heavy one which could be watched as full live version on their yt channel and the 2nd one is a great rocking little balladesque song with great vocals!

about ZAKLIA - i like them. i gotta say i didn't expect too much after listening to their yt preview for their 1st full album but after i heard the full versions i must say for an kinda obscure lesser known indie band its really good! way better than you might think because of the preview video.

but thats just my thoughts and musical taste can differ a lot!^^°...

I recieved a package in the mail today which means I'll post a new picture and as always I'll go with awful quality:

2vjc203.jpg

Sigh - Gallows Gallery (black vinyl)

Sigh - Gallows Gallery (blue vinyl)

Belated christmas present to myself.

going to need to save money for a while now~ 

AL - Addiction

Annies Black - PLACE

AUBE - P.S. 

ERIZA - OVER

GLEIVE - スクリーンフィアンセ

jassy - ピーチ太郎/mug cup

jassy - KING OF PASSION

JENNIE - HATE

Nihilizm - Lily

V.A. - DEEP MORE DEEP

V.A. - DEEP MORE DEEP #2

合法ロリ☆パンクドリーミングディスコ - 妄想ディナー

NTJvEMr.jpg

First batch of a loooooong awaited shipment of records. Will hopefully receive the other parts within the month.

Slowly but surely working my way through these. As per usual there's a couple of duds and a couple of nice surprises (hey, it turns out "Green Speedway" by THE JANET had more than one good song!).

Grabbed THE PX by mistake. Thought it was the same band that put out this great synth-pop single, but it wasn't.

As it turns out it's quite nice (albeit very cheesy) 80:s new wave though, so it's getting filed.

たかぎあすか is great organ-driven power pop recommended by AJAPA-san who runs the Nounashi blog.

LOUIS is some sort of super-wimpy blend between power pop & rock 'n' roll ...I like! Mainly got it since I saw Nounashi guy included it on a mix and I figured it'd had to be at least somewhat worthwhile :P

田山雅充 is some oyaji folk-rock bullshit I enjoy for unknown reasons.

The highlight for me is definitely the MERSEY BEAT - "Silent Reaction" 12". 500 copies pressed in 1988 - however the record company screwed over the band and only gave them their free copies and insisted they'd buy out the rest of the edition (which they of course refused). Supposedly only 30 copies hit circulation. Even though I do think that a couple of more copies eventually slipped out (mine is the 7th copy I know of), it's still something I thought I'd never even see for sale - much less own - so I'm obviously super stoked!

For first time used cdjapan and ordered limited version of kamijo's heart. So far been using ebay and amazon, so i was quite surprised that it came to uk in 9 days :)

The package included cd+pv dvd, kamijo poster and take free magazine with moran.

ts9vlp7phxdu7oz6u2cb.jpg

Rebuilding my GazettE collection, building my lynch. collection yahh.

Snapchat-6069661776725284629_zps16a7b7ec

lynch. - Shadows (First Press Limited Edition)

lynch. - I Believe In Me (First Press Limited Edition)

exist trace - Recreation eve

the GazettE - Cockayne Soup (First Press Limited Edition)

the GazettE - Akuyuukai (First Press Limited Edition)

the GazettE - Sperm Margarita (First Press Limited Edition)

my latest CD's and they are all extremely AMAZING!!! but to keep it short I only say this: I could go on forever how much I love them! ;D

摩天楼オペラ – AVALON

Hiz – Shading the Shadow

DEEP MORE DEEP #2

Vermillion-D Alice Syndrome - /IX

VANITAS VANITATUM – UNDER THE DECAY

20.jpg

No idea who 智弘 (Tomohiro?) is, but they wrote stuff like: "Thank you for everything up till now", "Lets go together to the promised place" (or something like that, means: "let's  reach our dream together"), "till now, and from now on"

Things they would say to fans who support them, so that they continue throwing money at the band  :wan-44:

My last purchase were some stupid "classical music for *insert zodiac sign*" CDs

SCAPEGOAT - 眠れない僕の趣味 (TYPE A+C)

imo their best release EVER! both songs are perfect! and the pv is great as well. - hopefully their 1st full length coming in june will be in the same style musically.

21.jpg

I just got my copy of D's album 7th Rose *_*

One of my favorite releases from D, but it haven't been in my priority to buy. Lucky I found it in almost new condition for 800yen *_*

CIMG5581_zpsrhxhzkjc.jpg