Bear

Your last music-related buy!

3 hours ago, anakuro said:

@Tokage keeps sending me mercari links i think he wants me to go bankrupt 

Ecei3iVVcAADxsZ?format=jpg&name=large

Ecei36hU8AAQ42I?format=jpg&name=large

Ecei4RdU4AE_F4V?format=jpg&name=large

Oh wow I remember browsing Mercari for vk stuff just the other day and I most definitely came across all of these 😲

I would also like to credit @Tokage as an enabler of buying cali≠gari

nESDGYE.jpg

A part of me feels like I could have done more. I was also eyeing a copy of the オヤスミナサイ re-recording EP for ¥8,200, which is a ridiculous price, but still tempting considering how it normally goes for ¥14,000, but someone else took it 🙄

憧憬、睡蓮と向日葵 I got for a bargain of ¥2,700 and I'm so glad I did. I've really grown to appreciate this mini album over the past few days, and the artwork and packaging are absolutely beautiful!

The BUCK-TICK CDs (except BT BEST TRACKS) are beat the fuck up; SSL has hairline cracks on its irreplaceable case, Six/Nine's disc was atrociously filthy, I actually had to spray/wipe it down, and 狂った太陽 was in absolutely nightmarish condition (which is fine because I only bought it to make scans).

If you're wondering why American filth is included in this picture, I got all this stuff in the mail same day. I'm just waiting for my Japanese version copy of boris' "soundtrack from film" マブタノウラ, I was hoping it would have arrived in time for this ~photoshoot~ but it's ~still~  in Portugal, thank you coronavirus!

13 hours ago, anakuro said:

Ecei4RdU4AE_F4V?format=jpg&name=large

Ah... the elusive Rha's Al Ghul Gorgoneion CD, sold at 1 particular sold out live at a tiny venue. Good catch! Hope you didn't pay an arm & an leg for it 😬

4 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

A part of me feels like I could have done more. I was also eyeing a copy of the オヤスミナサイ re-recording EP for ¥8,200, which is a ridiculous price, but still tempting considering how it normally goes for ¥14,000, but someone else took it 🙄

I don't get why the price for this in the 2nd hand market is so high; its a pre-order bonus for the オヤスミナサイ DVD so there would have been quite a huge number of fans who have it, no? Even the DVD boxset itself isn't sold for such a high price. I remember observing the prices of the 3 live distributed CDs (that are now included in the オヤスミナサイ re-recording EP) in 2nd hand markets plummeting once the EP was announced LOL

13 hours ago, anakuro said:

@Tokage keeps sending me mercari links i think he wants me to go bankrupt 

4 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

I would also like to credit @Tokage as an enabler of buying cali≠gari

@Tokage, are you a major shareholder of Mercari stock????

1 hour ago, sads123 said:

I don't get why the price for this in the 2nd hand market is so high; its a pre-order bonus for the オヤスミナサイ DVD so there would have been quite a huge number of fans who have it, no? Even the DVD boxset itself isn't sold for such a high price. I remember observing the prices of the 3 live distributed CDs (that are now included in the オヤスミナサイ re-recording EP) in 2nd hand markets plummeting once the EP was announced LOL

Because people are fucking batshit! And not all of those singles plummeted, マグロ is still ¥5,000 if you can find it, and 舌先3分サイズ, which seems even rarer, goes for ¥10,000+ I think(?). I’m just lowkey kicking myself for not knowing about it when it was on Ao’s shop.

Huh? a couple weeks ago I was finally buying stuff to fill out my cali gari collection & I only paid 240 yen for 舌先3分サイズ when I ordered it, definitely not 10,000... unless you're talking about some special version or something

4 hours ago, anakuro said:

Huh? a couple weeks ago I was finally buying stuff to fill out my cali gari collection & I only paid 240 yen for 舌先3分サイズ when I ordered it, definitely not 10,000... unless you're talking about some special version or something

Seimeisen was referring to '[2017.09.09] 舌先3分サイズ ver.2.0' that was given out at one of the 3 anniversary gigs. It used to sell for 20000yen in mercari and people actually bought it.

The other 2 are:

[2017.09.02] マグロ-電車は急に止まれない篇-
[2017.09.23] 青春狂騒曲 凌雲立志篇

Or maybe you got a great deal and got the 2.0 version for 240yen????

5 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

Because people are fucking batshit! And not all of those singles plummeted, マグロ is still ¥5,000 if you can find it, and 舌先3分サイズ, which seems even rarer, goes for ¥10,000+ I think(?). I’m just lowkey kicking myself for not knowing about it when it was on Ao’s shop.

I remember fans snatching the "Album 13 commentary Disc" (which you are supposed to play the disc at the same time as the '13' album where the members comment on the tracks) at 4500yen a piece in mercari/yahoo auctions after it was 1st released at live concerts. Now no one wants to buy it at 1300yen; weird.

https://www.mercari.com/jp/items/m81235012656/?_s=U2FsdGVkX1-D1Q4mdrzm7uaiArgJrAs9LEDr9u6aF8BJSfTouDHO42es1vsTFhxpUu2zOmAhXGm57uDfpgc4RwQ6kM_NRQI7irHqLW6vJjgWfNIGuOj8SM2zv4B-QZD3

Edited by sads123

^ makes sense, wasnt sure since the ver2.0 wasnt mentioned and I didnt want to assume

Newest purchase: RobotMeetRobo's discography (except 1 that was sold out)

EcndGJHU4AAnvID?format=jpg&name=large

I highly recommend these guys 

Spoiler

DaizyStripper - G.Z.S.K.K

DragonWAPPPPPPER - ONE's LIFE

DOG inTheパラレルワールドオーケストラ - 魁!!祭izm

LuLu - 胎動

EdBQOkFUcAAwpko?format=jpg&name=large

a bunch of cali gari  👀👀

i already put it away but my new stuff includes

• 極秘
  • 第2実験室 予告版
  • カリガリじゃないじゃない(T_T)
  • 第6実験室 予告版
  • 第7実験室 予告版 ~マグロ~

and then there's a bunch of pamphlets and the cali gari a to z book which has some pretty interesting stuff in it 👀

第3実験室 & 第3実験室 改訂版 will be on their way soon so i guess that will complete my mission to get them that i started out on over a month ago....

どく - 不貞

どく - 脳内薬物

鴉-カラス- - 「救済」

ミスイ – バカ

GLORIA - MALICIOUS+購入特典音源「Please money!」 (Gt.くっきー version)

DARRELL – BRILLIANT DEATH + bonus CD DARRELL feat.JOKER「JOKER DEATH」

JILUKA – IGNITE

XANVALA - 陸重奏

98y80jh.jpg

vmRXj2j.jpg

Long Live Art-Kei

Mercari is a blessing and a curse

Sioux - filled (Final live-limited single)

amber gris - hollow sound (feel me pv making) 

amber gris - Children + (Thank You @Danao)

On 7/16/2020 at 8:40 AM, heffalump-eater said:

not my most recent but my most recent vk related purchase 20200622_181931.jpg

That's illegal stuff, I call the police

my next set of cali≠gari CDs came

EdgJ1s-VAAA12JZ?format=jpg&name=large

I definitely would not pay more than 500 yen for 1 i may just pretend this CD doesnt exist in the caliverse

第3実験室 改訂版 

and lastly an unopened 青春狂騒曲 ー凌雲立志篇ー

EdgI4qCVcAERBoV?format=jpg&name=large

edit: 続、冷たい雨 was delivered today too👏👏

EdhZ3vwUwAUgEqp?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by anakuro

Ao's shipment has finally arrived.

EeP2zkxUwAAsfGD?format=jpg&name=large

Let the extended hernia listening experience begin.........................

+ 淫美まるでカオスな 2020 but it's just an M-card so i didnt get a picture

Yesterday I grabbed these too 👌👌

EeP2z8OUYAE8Bli?format=jpg&name=large