Bear

Your last music-related buy!

82099096_10216425289410203_2006086190675

-ムック -壊れたピアノとリビングデッド feat.殺シノ調ベ 【Blu-Ray】
- ギャロ -黒鶏学-GALLOXY-
- ヴァージュ - 私ノ悪イ癖 / 白昼夢【TYPE A】
- ザアザア - 中毒症状~二~

I haven't been able to post what I have purchased recently because I've been working 12 hours/7 days a week since November.  Too lazy to post exactly what I got.  The Dog in the PWO single is extra copy of one that I already owned, but I haven't opened it to see which bonus cover was included.

ImHS459l.jpgr8ztn8el.jpgFNCtw2Al.jpgpSCFdgWl.jpg

Also, here's my recent KPOP trash haul just because no one asked for it.

C6BZBVkl.jpgBlIxbVYl.jpgCpBJGjZl.jpgZxQToEpl.jpg

Cc4R0tY.jpg

La'veil MizeriA x Misaruka - La'veil Misaruka ~悲麗なる幻想死儀式~

La'veil MizeriA x Crucifixion - 「悲哀」 ト懺悔

ギルト - elm -エルム- 先行限定盤

Croix Allcine - 花に沈む夢想月

V.A. - INDIVIDUAL INSISTENCE

Féria - 堕神者の叫び・・・

ぐりむ - magical snow

関西耽美系~Lily project~ - L'air d'amour pour ma belle

Sylmeria - Squall

L'eveil en Roseraie - 静寂の闇に舞う愛と悪戯の遁走曲

L'eveil en Roseraie - Lumière

8P-SB – richardland

どく - 愛と執着

不祀 – Fushi

DE/CLIO - 穢れなき輪廻は涙

NAZARE – PROOF OF EXISTENCE

NAZARE – INNOCENCE (Ltd. + Reg. edition M-Card)

mama. - 猥褻センチメンタル

L.A bate – THE NEW DAYBREAK

SWedQdu.jpg

Not too much this time around.  Most of it's KPOP related.

sqHCIqCl.jpg

Dog in the PWO - アンハッピードッグデイズ (Limited Version)

d3cj9MHl.jpg

Wink - Night Tempo Presents THE SHOWA GROOVE EPs

xWEMytfl.jpg

The majority of TRAX's discography.  Just missing the Scorpio and Rhapsody releases.

nQd4dril.jpg

H.O.T. - I yah! (Taiwanese Pressing)

1 hour ago, platy said:

I thought it would have come in that cool little white bag, judging by how they advertised it

Honestly that wouldve been really fucking awesome lol

45 minutes ago, Gaz said:

9-B5-AE6-F4-3702-4-EA4-87-A5-9-B9-AD64-D

Bought all the shit except for the black tees because they looked like shit 😕

What's the sizing/quality like for the hoodie? I can live with dropping that much money if they're decent but something tells me they'll be poor quality :(

The white parts are scratchy/rough. Not sure why that is. The Tabula Rasa hoodie I wore to the concert has red letters that are smooth and have yet to come loose. I kinda expect the white parts on the new hoodie to vanish with each washing cycle.

The material itself feels more like a longsleeve, I'd say. It fits really nice in XL and doesn't feel like some oversized, suffocating bag of cloth.

It's a Fruit of the Loom hoodie btw. 70% cotton, 30% polyester.

Also, this was the first time I ever bought something directly from the band instead of second-hand lol

Oh and there's really only the disc in the LP case. No credit sheet, lyrics or anything xD

No wonder they were so cheap.

Edited by Seelentau

54 minutes ago, nullmoon said:

What's the sizing/quality like for the hoodie? I can live with dropping that much money if they're decent but something tells me they'll be poor quality :(

Would love to heart about it too.

My friend is speaking with his friend to ask his other friend to get the hoodie for us. So would be really cool if I could really use it without fearing washing the thing.

8 hours ago, Seelentau said:

The white parts are scratchy/rough. Not sure why that is. The Tabula Rasa hoodie I wore to the concert has red letters that are smooth and have yet to come loose. I kinda expect the white parts on the new hoodie to vanish with each washing cycle.

The material itself feels more like a longsleeve, I'd say. It fits really nice in XL and doesn't feel like some oversized, suffocating bag of cloth.

It's a Fruit of the Loom hoodie btw. 70% cotton, 30% polyester.

Also, this was the first time I ever bought something directly from the band instead of second-hand lol

Oh and there's really only the disc in the LP case. No credit sheet, lyrics or anything xD

No wonder they were so cheap.

Thanks! Kind of sounds like how I expected it to be 😕

10 hours ago, Gaz said:

9-B5-AE6-F4-3702-4-EA4-87-A5-9-B9-AD64-D

Bought all the shit except for the black tees because they looked like shit 😕

I think the black tee with the shot from the World of Mercy PV looks great though... Were the CDs 15€ for you too? I got the DSS DE too but I definitely would have gotten Arche if it was there... (why the hell is it 30€ upwards everywhere?!)

9 hours ago, Saga said:

Would love to heart about it too.

My friend is speaking with his friend to ask his other friend to get the hoodie for us. So would be really cool if I could really use it without fearing washing the thing.

The hoodie itself is very soft and feels really good, but the print parts are kinda worrying me as mentioned above, they kind of "stick out" from the hoodie itself. 

I think the print on the back will be fine since it's pretty solid but I'm expecting the print on the front and on the sleeves to deteriorate in time. 

As for sizing, I'm really thin so I got it in size M which fits pretty much perfectly but I wish I got it at as an L, I like it when hoodies are a bit oversized.