Bear

Your last music-related buy!

Sry it's on twitter but I dont have those photos anymore~ 

SARIGIA - RUIN

SARIGIA - DESTINATION

Merry - for Japanese sheeple

Acid Black Cherry - Aishitenai (which I got for like 3$, since the person who was selling it had no idea what it was basically)

aaaaand this gem:

xDM0G3O.jpg

ex-RAINDIA Miyoshi's 1st Bootleg DVD『October, 2018 in Tokyo』with a "bonus" CD with his hit song 飛べない小鳥 ❤️ 

18 hours ago, spockitty said:

r u srs???! I saw "live-limited" and didn't even think to check on cdjapan, what a fail. thanks! 

Yeah, I heard the same thing so didn't bother looking into it either. Think I was just curiously searching to see what stuff of theirs they did have and they both popped up so was like, yep, having those! haha. + Glad to see you got the Sarigia stuff!!! I'll be forever jealous. 😛 

1 hour ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Yeah, I heard the same thing so didn't bother looking into it either. Think I was just curiously searching to see what stuff of theirs they did have and they both popped up so was like, yep, having those! haha. + Glad to see you got the Sarigia stuff!!! I'll be forever jealous. 😛 

wait wait wait, did you see my twitter or you meant the ones I posted above? cause it seems like every other week I get SARIGIA CDs these days LOL 

1 minute ago, spockitty said:

I saw they have shirts for each member, how do you even choose though?! I'd feel bad for the other four >.> 

haha i know! they used to be only for their birthday live events but for their latest oneman they did release all 5. Ryoga and IZA are my favs so it's a bit easier for me but i hear ya. i think they made one without though, in case of this dilemma lmao.

5 minutes ago, Paraph said:

haha i know! they used to be only for their birthday live events but for their latest oneman they did release all 5. Ryoga and IZA are my favs so it's a bit easier for me but i hear ya. i think they made one without though, in case of this dilemma lmao.

you know, even if I had  a favourite I don't think I could just get one shirt and then godforbid appear at a concert in that lol I saw the one with only the logo, but frankly, it's kinda plain-looking ;)

3 minutes ago, spockitty said:

I saw the one with only the logo, but frankly, it's kinda plain-looking ;)

it is haha, it should have been on the back and a graphic of some kind on the front at least

Tokyo trip CD haul

Spoiler

2019-09-18.jpg

V.A. -  AFTER TRICK

V.A. -  Visualize West Vol.1 ~浪速魂とくと見よ~

V.A. - 本間熟成

電脳オヴラアト - Pinkey Bye Bye

Antikythera - PUNCTURE

Arc -「吹き乱れ」 w/ whistle

Chain×maiL - 宛先不明

deadman - Site of Scaffold (2nd press)

Dir en grey - GAUZE 初回生産限定盤

フシアナ - 節穴

フシアナ - アナタの友達(だと思う人)にわたしてみてください (2nd press)

gibkiy gibkiy gibkiy - 鬼

gibkiy gibkiy gibkiy - 強いられた無から孔から穴へ、マッチポンプの兎は屍

GRASS - Silvy

GREED - CROCUS

GULLET - Mad bless you (2nd press)

GULLET - Hide&Sick

ヘルタースケルター - 淡色舞う、薄氷を解かす B-TYPE

ヘルタースケルター - 櫻の樹の下には

ヘルタースケルター - 哀燦々 通常盤

ヘルタースケルター - 斜陽 2nd Press

ジルドレ - あなたのために...

ジルドレ - 事件簿録

仮病 - 眠。

仮病 - 戯言

Menopause - ViViSECTALiZZ

Menopause - dead ep. ~悪夢と妄想~

Menopause - Scarlet ep.

MOB - HUMAN DEBRIS TYPE A+B

MOB - KILL ME WONDERLAND

盲目ダイアリー - DEMO CD

ピノキヲ - セガのゲームは世界いち!

桜-SaKuRa- - 花開く~萌~

ギャロ - VITCH

ヴィルシーナ - カルト

*not pictured*

SULFURIC ACID - 存在理由 DT

Edited by evenor

tumblr_py6jf7VIfa1rhn2beo1_540.jpg

The Ghost Inside of Me - Museum

The Ghost Inside of Me - Scénario Soirée

The Ghost Inside of Me - Acoustic Oneman 「-unplugged nocturne-」~2018.4.6 Himitsu CLUB Anima Animus~

plus a random Kamijo's "Moulin Rouge" lim. ed. B

girugamesh - ALIVE CD+DVD

girugamesh - BORDER CD+DVD

cali≠gari - ≠

Found someone selling those two girugamesh singles for 3$ each, and if you bought both they were offering an unnamed caligari CD. I didn't much care for the singles cause late girugamesh sucks but figured the free CD would make up for it and IT DID \^^/ 

AaT7Wan.jpg

(im being lazy so here's the auction photo)

SARIGIA - AGARTHA

SARIGIA - AGARTHA CD+DVD

SARIGIA - RUIN

SARIGIA - RUIN CD+DVD

SARIGIA - ANOTHER PAIN

SARIGIA - DECAYED

SARIGIA - EVERGREEN

SARIGIA - that youtube collection CD

SARIGIA - Gesshoku

10 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

71646534_10215638214653826_2456814343778

- lynch. - HALL TOUR’19「Xlll-THE LEAVE SCARS ON FILM-」 【Blu-Ray+bonus DVD Fixed Camera Encore DVD】
- DIR EN GREY - The World Of Mercy 【Regular edition+poster】

Nice! Did CDJapan include that bonus?

vKQGmIu.jpg

Latest pickups from my job at a used book/music/movie shop! Got all of this for $12.46 because as employees we get a 50% discount, and our company gives us free gift card money every quarter so I only had to pay for a couple of them. :'D Also the extreme rarity of even getting these items is worth noting. I still can't believe it! We buy stuff that people bring in and apparently this person used to love VK! Well, they have gone to a good home haha.

Moi Dix Mois - Dix Infernal 1st Press Ltd Edition

Schwarz Stein - New Vogue Children

Dir en Grey:

Macabre Regular Edition 

Six Ugly Ltd Edition

Kisou Regular Edition

Vulgar Ltd Edition

Withering to death. Ltd Edition

Kimon

列島激震行脚 Final 2003 5 Ugly Kingdom

Tour05 It Withers And Withers Ltd Edition 

Tour04 The Code Of Vulgar[ism] Ltd Edition

b9wvwWq.jpg

DIMLIM T-Shirt

Just something else I ordered recently with a shopping service! Love this shirt. It's big and comfy.

Edited by ambivalentideal
added more info

Kuroyume - Kuroyume Box (6 CD + 1 DVD) 

Nightmare - Beautiful Scums Tour 2013 Live at Nakano Sun Plaza (2 Blu-ray + 1 CD)

I can’t remember the title of the Kiyoharu DVD I ordered but it was suuuuuuuper cheap so I thought why not??

got a huge glamscure package today. basically the baptisma and que sera sera singles, baptisma photo, 覚醒とプシュケ photo, and photosets/cheki from their collab with la'veil mizeria like 2 years ago

forgot to post this one the other day but also managed to cop a DIMLIM shirt and 2 retsu cheki both based around THE SILENT SONG single