Bear

Your last music-related buy!

Glam Grammar - 夢のつづき

LUCHe. - Heartless

Schmelz Cure - the world that [Kategorized] screams

SEX MACHINEGUNS - 37564

4hk9nfKl.jpg?1

Kamaitachi tapes; two of them are supposed to be live shows and the rest are demo tapes. 

JkZcCB5l.jpg?1

Decameron - Merry Christmas for you demo tape

Decameron - 30th Anniversary live distribution

Kamaitachi concert dvd

Decameron PV vhs

CfAMzxYl.jpg?1

VA - Face of Soleil II

Cats in Boots - Kicked & Clawed

Cats in Boots - Demonstration

D'erlanger - Basilisk

D'erlanger - La Vie En Rose

In no particular order...

Kagrra, - 沙羅 〜懐かしの楽園〜 2005年4月14日(木) SHIBUYA-AX (DVD)

Kagrra, - Gozen

Vidoll - Blue Star (Regular Edition)

Vidoll - 人魚 (Ningyo)

Vidoll - 僕、ホワイトデーも一人斬り

Vidoll - INNOCENT TEENS

Vidoll - 華ナ名ノ誓イ身診‐通過点‐

Peace and Smile Carnival 2005

Peace and Smile Carnival 2009

Like an Edison 2005 New Year's Comment DVD

Like an Edison 2006 New Year's Comment DVD

DIAURA - Malice (Type A)

DIAURA - Malice (Type B...)

DIAURA - Versus (Limited Edition)

DIAURA - Versus (Regular Edition)

DIAURA - Definition (Type A)

Alice Nine - 華想夢想紙 

D - 皇帝~闇に生まれた報い~ [Type A]

Fixer - Fixer (album)

DespairsRay - Terrors (First Press)

DespairsRay - Coll:set 

the GazettE - Verwelktes Gedicht photobook (Limited Edition)

the GazettE - Standing Live Tour 2006 “Nameless Liberty Six Guns” tourbook with CD

old D'espairsRay flyer

old Vidoll photosets

Visual Rockers DVD Bible (Alice Nine/A9 Cover)

Too many magazines from Cure, Fool's Mate, and Shoxx

Super late, but thank you so much @Valicious, @Biopanda, and all the staff at Rarezhut for making it possible to purchase these items!

Is it music related if it's a book about music? ;)

Anyway, I took a chance and typed "visual kei" into my local auction site and this gem popped up and for cheap so I thought what the hell XD

The title translates into "Man's image in visual kei" & the quote on the back cover is quite magical tbh: "Visual kei is a fairy tale, which inspired by many different sources creates its very own story about beauty ".  Although juxtaposing it with the contents of this forum, it is quite hilarious XDD

tZP5gIt.jpg?1

Just bought:

どく 「クイ」 

ザアザア 「破裂」(Regular Edition) 

NAZARE 「荊海 CODA」

Really happy with all three! I'm hoping to also buy Suibotsu soon as I really like what I heard in the album previews.

The NAZARE single was sold as used but was delivered as new instead; I'm happy about that too lol.

It was a pleasant surprise!

Hey! Say! JUMP - SENSE or LOVE (limited edition)
Sexy Zone - PAGES (limited edition, type b)
Bought these two  about a month ago, but they just came in today. I'd take a picture of them as well but my phone's broke; I'll probably take a picture once I'm able to get my phone fixed.

8YeDD8N.jpg

Eliphas Levi - 懺悔の朝に・・・  (sealed)

Eliphas Levi - リデルの赤い書物

Eliphas Levi - 冷たいアトリエの魔術師
+ some postcards, flyers, poster and such

yYNEwlS.jpg

Scarlet Valse's lucky bag (incl. a T-shirt and tote bag)

GhEPJhx.jpg

V.A. - 2011.3.5 Larme d'ange 三ヶ月連続主催イベント第二弾 超カマ騒ぎ~カマホワイトデー! March de カマーチ つったかたったった~ 限定

gossip - obscene

gossip - Newborn

Javelin - ~道標~/逃避回路

Zephyr - Primary Colours

Kyoka - M

LUAZY - Misty Blue

関西耽美系~Lily project~ - 華麗なる雪花のアリア

V.A. - HOLD YOUR KEY ~DUAL SHOCK VERSION~ 1999.5.30 渋谷公会堂

V.A. - NEW AGE CULTURE~第一楽章~

Seciliaルナ - Baptism (Type-B)

岡部 啓一 - Piano Collections NieR Gestalt & Replicant

Aliene Maφriage - 傀儡異形のマリア (sealed)

Aioria - 蒼月の陰影

Distray - gene of "D"

岡部 啓一 - NieR Gestalt & Replicant Original Soundtrack

Rosé Noir - Rosé Noir :wub:

Rosé Noir - So One Blue Night (Special mix version) :wub:

Rosé Noir - 1993.03.18 ヤンタ鹿鳴館 - / TAI:LEN - 1993.08.02 難波ロケッツ (not in this picture)

Edited by crucifiction

Gotten a couple of CDs over the past few weeks, but I've been too lazy to take pics lately.

Also, here's my proudest acquistion yet - I managed to find Gara and Nero (Merry)'s old band After effect's VHS tape on Mercari and THANK GAWD I was able to buy it through Buyee. I don't know what it contains since the tape isn't labeled with anything (no release date either) but the band name and I have no VHS player to actually play it ;w; Theoretically, I believe it features the live video of "レトール" (which was already shared on Nico or Youtube iirc) but I could be wrong.

EEfCKLiWkAEwHgl?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EEfCK4QXYAIuaiL?format=jpg&name=4096x409

43 minutes ago, suji said:

Gotten a couple of CDs over the past few weeks, but I've been too lazy to take pics lately.

Also, here's my proudest acquistion yet - I managed to find Gara and Nero (Merry)'s old band After effect's VHS tape on Mercari and THANK GAWD I was able to buy it through Buyee. I don't know what it contains since the tape isn't labeled with anything (no release date either) but the band name and I have no VHS player to actually play it ;w; Theoretically, I believe it features the live video of "レトール" (which was already shared on Nico or Youtube iirc) but I could be wrong.

EEfCKLiWkAEwHgl?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EEfCK4QXYAIuaiL?format=jpg&name=4096x409

OMG!!! you tell me everything after you get a hold of a VHS player gurl ❤️ 

though it might be easier to find a place to transfer in onto a DVD than an actual person owning a VHS these days XD

I just got home from seeing Crystal Lake here in Los Angeles. I had the pleasure of meeting and talking to Ryo for a min. Super nice guy, he was kind enough to sign a copy of Helix for me.

XNKr1FC.jpg

Purchased but am currently waiting on the two Jigsaw full lengths. Am curious about the 0th album as didn't find anything they've done too inspiring upto this point (but only heard two or three of the live only releases) and the 1st album sounds a lot more refined with their usual touch of weirdness  so am looking forward to that. :)

4 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Purchased but am currently waiting on the two Jigsaw full lengths. Am curious about the 0th album as didn't find anything they've done too inspiring upto this point (but only heard two or three of the live only releases) and the 1st album sounds a lot more refined with their usual touch of weirdness  so am looking forward to that. :)

woo HOW did you get a hold of those???? I was just thinking about them today, how it's been a few days since they released and I haven't seen them anywhere for sale yet >.> 

22 hours ago, spockitty said:

woo HOW did you get a hold of those???? I was just thinking about them today, how it's been a few days since they released and I haven't seen them anywhere for sale yet >.> 

They were on CD Japan weirdly enough. I remember hearing they were supposed to be pretty limited in distribution but yeah they were on there. But if you're going to get them I suggest getting in fast as 0th album says there is only 1 copy left and 1st album only 3 copies, normally they can still be back ordered after, but if they have got a somewhat limited distro that could be it. + Got the email today saying they have been posted out! :)

56 minutes ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

They were on CD Japan weirdly enough. I remember hearing they were supposed to be pretty limited in distribution but yeah they were on there. But if you're going to get them I suggest getting in fast as 0th album says there is only 1 copy left and 1st album only 3 copies, normally they can still be back ordered after, but if they have got a somewhat limited distro that could be it. + Got the email today saying they have been posted out! :)

r u srs???! I saw "live-limited" and didn't even think to check on cdjapan, what a fail. thanks!