Bear

Your last music-related buy!

Just a tiny haul this time around.  I have a really huge haul coming within the next couple of weeks, as long as it doesn't get stuck in shipping limbo.

KFhNi3v.jpg?2

仮病 - ブラクラ

gulu gulu - 変なメリーゴーランド (Type 不味い盤 and 美味い盤)

JILUKA – Polyhedron (Type A)

4QLuiyi.jpg

17 hours ago, chipathy said:

gulu gulu- 変なメリーゴーランド 

仮病-ブラクラ

ヴァージュ-Gracia-ガラシャ-

...well we almost made the same order. ;D

ヴァージュ - Gracia-ガラシャ- (w/DVD, 2019, SDR-346-A)

gulu gulu - 変なメリーゴーランド  不味い盤 (2019, HEDO-001)

gulu gulu - 変なメリーゴーランド  美味い盤 (2019, HEDO-002)

fy1me0.jpg

Billie Eilish - Don’t Smile At Me

Billie Eilish - When we fall asleep, where do we go?

I don’t even know if I like her music yet, I just know I’m going to see her live at a festival in August, with the reason currently being for the meme 

....meanwhile my order with burakura and merry go round still not even shipped yet...but im with you guys

enjoy good music

Edited by yomii

46 minutes ago, yomii said:

....meanwhile my order with burakura and merry go round still not even shipped yet...but im with you guys

enjoy good music

CDJapan by any chance? They haven’t shipped my copy of DIMLIM’s new single yet and I preordered it the moment it was announced 

5 minutes ago, TheZigzagoon said:

CDJapan by any chance? They haven’t shipped my copy of DIMLIM’s new single yet and I preordered it the moment it was announced 

yeah

its my first problem with cdjp so im not too mad, but im a little frustrated by the fact ill be so late to the party

1 minute ago, yomii said:

yeah

its my first problem with cdjp so im not too mad, but im a little frustrated by the fact ill be so late to the party

Thought so, I’ve been having issues with them for about a year now. I think I’m almost about ready to give up on them, I thought this problem would only last until they’d finished moving warehouse, but it’s been a year and I’m fed up! 

14 minutes ago, TheZigzagoon said:

Thought so, I’ve been having issues with them for about a year now. I think I’m almost about ready to give up on them, I thought this problem would only last until they’d finished moving warehouse, but it’s been a year and I’m fed up! 

same issue during the whole year? wow. it's a shame, their service is pretty convenient

50 minutes ago, TheZigzagoon said:

Yeah they’ve been a huge let down 

Tbf it does say itll take up to a week for them.to ship out the dimlim cd, no idea why different CDs have different time estimates but

2 minutes ago, chipathy said:

Tbf it does say itll take up to a week for them.to ship out the dimlim cd, no idea why different CDs have different time estimates but

I understand that and respect that, but it’s been consistent with every order this year and last that it’s taken longer than stated

Amazon.jp is a million times better than cdjapan - their shipping takes usually only around 36 hours to reach me in the US and it still costs the same or less than CDJ’s airmail...

DaizyStripper - ARREST

妃&関西貴族 - BLACK MILKY

カミカゼ少年團 - 『極彩色の妄想講座』 ~初級 変~

VAGERKE - EL Camino REAL~光の歩む道~