Bear

Your last music-related buy!

8 hours ago, suji said:

I wasn't asking for anything, but thanks anyway fam x

Sorry after reading my initial reply again i have to admit it sounds kinda harsh which wasnt intended.

14 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

i won't promise anything and i don't upload anything to the download section

Why don't you actually share anything??

I really wonder about your reason.

You got enough music which could be shared easy.  You really don't do ghost sharing??!! 

6fd8d42d3007_spesa!.jpg

-Versailles- Kakumei no Anthology (This one came 2 weeks ago)

-Versailles- Philia bonus DVD from Like an Edison 

-Versailles- Noble bonus DVD from ??? (I don't know from what shop. If someone knows please send me a pm)

-Versailles- Postcards set

5 hours ago, Arkady said:

6fd8d42d3007_spesa!.jpg

-Versailles- Kakumei no Anthology (This one came 2 weeks ago)

-Versailles- Philia bonus DVD from Like an Edison 

-Versailles- Noble bonus DVD from ??? (I don't know from what shop. If someone knows please send me a pm)

-Versailles- Postcards set

That Noble DVD seems to be from Puresound (ピュアサウンド).

2 hours ago, Ioto said:

b4jcqr.jpg

Photos and post card (old school)
VIDEO TAPES La'veil MizeriA x Crucifixion
LORELEIBOOTLEG DVD SERIES VOL.3 (Madeth gray'll live and MIRAGE live) ❤️

The best ;) 

On 8/16/2018 at 9:34 PM, VkBrutaliaN said:

i won't promise anything and i don't upload anything to the download section but @merchenticneurosis are you planning on putting the Marvelous Cruelty CD up for download once you receive your copy?

if not i eventually upload samples this weekend if i have time, if yes i don't want to waste my time with creating a sample video - so please tell... XD

Omg how can i have missed this? 😮 It's taken forever for the CD to arrive since they fucked up my autographs but i'll try to rip/upload tomorrow if people want it! Yours truly by _Not_a_Hoarder_Hag

3 hours ago, merchenticneurosis said:

Omg how can i have missed this? 😮 It's taken forever for the CD to arrive since they fucked up my autographs but i'll try to rip/upload tomorrow if people want it! Yours truly by _Not_a_Hoarder_Hag

Thanks! ❤️ 

56910.jpg

DIMLIM - CHEDOARA
REVIVE - あなたを愛した私を見て [B type]

アスティ - BORN

HAKLO - What's HAKLO?

LANTANA - INSIDE OF ABYSS
LIM - BULLET
NIL UNDER RAIN - DECEIVE

17 hours ago, merchenticneurosis said:

never mind so i can take my sample vid down now but at least the few people who were dying to listend to them got an idea in advance! ;D

also according to your pictures from the download section you also got the version with the wrong lyric card.

4 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

never mind so i can take my sample vid down now but at least the few people who were dying to listend to them got an idea in advance! ;D

also according to your pictures from the download section you also got the version with the wrong lyric card.

Right. Well no use crying over spilled milk, atleast now everyone can enjoy the songs.

1 minute ago, merchenticneurosis said:

Right. Well no use crying over spilled milk, atleast now everyone can enjoy the songs.

not what i meant but i thought you might have ordered your copy a few days later then i did so i am quite surprised and wondering how many "misprint" copies might be out there...

1 minute ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

not what i meant but i thought you might have ordered your copy a few days later then i did so i am quite surprised and wondering how many "misprint" copies might be out there...

Maybe they'll pick up their mistakes now and won't have to reprint in the future anymore :D Just decide! 

4 minutes ago, merchenticneurosis said:

Maybe they'll pick up their mistakes now and won't have to reprint in the future anymore :D Just decide! 

probably... cuz again i am not about making a big fuss about it but this was just the first time for me in vk that a band totally screwed up/changed the CD title and the order of songs and that all while the thing was already released. cuz if i were them i just would pretend everything is like it should be cuz nobody would know if they wouldn't have done that twitter post. also imo the "original" first CD title was way more fitting along with the album artwork than the new one! ;D

6 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

probably... cuz again i am not about making a big fuss about it but this was just the first time for me in vk that a band totally screwed up/changed the CD title and the order of songs and that all while the thing was already released. cuz if i were them i just would pretend everything is like it should be cuz nobody would know if they wouldn't have done that twitter post. also imo the "original" first CD title was way more fitting along with the album artwork than the new one! ;D

Yeah, i kinda agree :D Wondering if they'll sell more via mail order, since they've announced a some titles already, but no mention if it's live only..

c821ec8a8518_DSC_0800.JPG

d2cb0e847eee_cc.jpg

Last week harvest (life is too short for good photos):

-Malice Mizer - Memorie DX

-Versailles - Noble (US ed.)

-Kamijo - Castrato

-Versailles - Lyrical Sympathy (Halloween lim. ed.)

-Lareine - Vampire Scream

About Vampire Scream I ALWAYS saw it without obi, can someone confirm it was originally sold that way, please?

Edited by Arkady

Just ordered a ROSE SMELL MODE for dearest CD, not sure if it has an obi, although I got it for pretty cheap.