Bear

Your last music-related buy!

fun fact: I've got nearly all of those d'espa cds from the sale shelf. I guess I was pretty lucky this time! not more than 1000yen for the most "expensive" one!

3 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

DictavE – Penance stare (2nd press edition)

REVLOW – Chase it

Hysteria - まほろば

DAYDALA – EMOTION

Orgy of Villains - -0-

146.jpg

What's your occupation that allows you to get all of this dope music all the time?! I wish I had that kind of cash flow, dude!

4 hours ago, patientZERO said:

all of this dope music all the time?!

and i thought most of the people on here think i have some of the worst music taste... *i'm feeling honered XD *

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

7 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

and i thought most of the people on here think i have some of the worst music taste... *i'm feeling honered XD *

you don't really have a taste in my eyes...

to me you simple collect all (new) vkei you can get whenever it's goood or worse (*_*)

2 hours ago, BrenGun said:

you don't really have a taste in my eyes...

to me you simple collect all (new) vkei you can get whenever it's goood or worse (*_*)

XD ~ well at least i clearly don't like any of these "happy flappy" colorful and soft bands or imo those here so-called "art kei" bands which are just boring af and nothing special at all...

1 hour ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

XD ~ well at least i clearly don't like any of these "happy flappy" colorful and soft bands or imo those here so-called "art kei" bands which are just boring af and nothing special at all...

Don't let others discourage you. Your taste is VKBrutalian! If it's VK and slightly brutal, you're in. I don't see eye-to-eye with some of the things you like, but our taste overlaps on a good portion of the bands you like.

2 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

1 hour ago, patientZERO said:

Don't let others discourage you. Your taste is VKBrutalian! If it's VK and slightly brutal, you're in. I don't see eye-to-eye with some of the things you like, but our taste overlaps on a good portion of the bands you like.

That's right!  At least you are someone who loves to support lot's of bands, good or not. Somehow it's also nice to see that someone shares love for lot's of artist and not always only shares purchases of the same "mainstream bands" everybody supports. 
Often I really wish that you would share some music of he band you buy from, since many stuff you get are kinda live limited or expensive to get via proxy's or expensive shipping.  

And to keep on topic, I share an older purchase. 
To get this, you need a proxy, and the band knows who buys, because it's only available on the webshop, or at lives. 

DR-oRqOWsAARihp.jpg

My copy of the newest live  DVD of my favorite Grandpa VK band arrived today.  I also bought a CD of The Street Sliders.

zXP5CsWl.jpg?1

The Street Sliders - 天使たち

かまいたち - The End

Edited by Ikki

10 hours ago, CoolKill3rX said:

gPTOGzQ.jpg

Please, do not question my sanity, i already have concluded that i have mental issues.

(best thing in this picture is clearly the omnibus as it holds actual good music)

so much double XD

I didn't even knew tha there was so much of him. XD

7 minutes ago, CoolKill3rX said:

This might be around half of what the guy put out, but no worries, i got a few more coming in soon lol.

There are at least 20/25 more tapes and some cds.

You should have a go at his older work around 1994/1995, that stuff makes you doubt if its even yabuki.

Well those stuff could be him tho, he isn't that young.  I'm sure he is somewhere in his 40ties.

On 12/25/2017 at 7:38 PM, VkBrutaliaN said:

and i thought most of the people on here think i have some of the worst music taste... 

wat. Your taste in Heavy VK is some of the best. 

DSo0e4UX4AEemTH.jpg

the limited edition of dogma and two gazette hoodies! god i've been dying for these things for a while now, i'm so happy to finally have them in my hands

Brazilian music. Roberto Carlos' latest release, a mini-album named after him (like 98% of his releases). Its packaging isn't common: it's just paper, identical of these of blank media. They say it's to save plastic (80% less), but it's just saddening. I bought it because of the duet he did with Jennifer Lopez, but the rest is good too.

20180103_190737.jpg

Got it from my friend. 

But got revival 2nd press empty by mistake. Friend & band forgot to check. 

But will get the disk!  (。-∀-) 

NEXTRADE is still a wonderful band, and I am glad that I saw them in 2016 and 2017.  ( ・∇・)  hopefully this year again.

really nice guys and they do talk with their fans after each live. (*^^*)

and iREN (renren) speaks also English, because he is actually chinese :p, so wonderful guy.