Bear

Your last music-related buy!

On 7/11/2017 at 6:42 AM, Seimeisen said:

MERRY not ever pressing anything on vinyl is criminal. This applies to pretty much every good VK band, though.

They have actually! There was a special version of the Koseiha Blend Classic-Oldies Tracks- album. It's a picture disc so I don't play my copy. I just put it in a vinyl cover frame. The reverse side has a photo image of a girl's waist and thighs wearing only nude panties, holding a knife with blood dripping down her front. Unfortunately, I couldn't find an image of that side

108020002.jpg

EDIT: Should have read this page before responding lol

Edited by Sparrow

Marco - 黄昏リバーサイド (Tasogare Riverside) comment DVD from Like an Edison

...........from Mercari

20066598_1344370795684010_72416796197435

Had to take my picture on top of one of my J-music CD shelves due to me taking care of my sister's children as of this moment.

yAUa7pZl.jpg

SuG - Agaku (Limited Edition)

Blu-BiLLioN - The Awakening of Revolution (Type A)

On another note, I won an auction for a copy of Rouage's Mind on vinyl the other day.  ♥

Well... while in Japan I got about 20 Acid Black Cherry CDs, around 25 Kagrra, a few new releases from Diaura, D, Morrigan, Jiluka and The Sound Bee HD, some Gotcharocka and Ayumi Hamasaki CDs and a shitload of magazines amd flyers. 

About 20-something kg worth of VK. 

38 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Well... while in Japan I got about 20 Acid Black Cherry CDs, around 25 Kagrra, a few new releases from Diaura, D, Morrigan, Jiluka and The Sound Bee HD, some Gotcharocka and Ayumi Hamasaki CDs and a shitload of magazines amd flyers. 

About 20-something kg worth of VK. 

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

More MYOMI shenanigans - these are fucking ridiculous (not sure if in i a good way).

I can't even fathom when I'm supposed to be in the mood of sitting through the whole of these...

pCokGOl.jpg

Nevertheless, there is more of this dude ...and I kinda want it  :-P

Edited by nattliga_toner

I have bought so much over the past few months that I can't really recall all of them. But yesterday I went to a 0.1gの誤算 one man and bought the black t-shirt and the "Dasai Towel"

DFKjc-HVoAAKJFe.jpg

And then I got a ticket for Merry's fall tour!

@InunahXThanks! Just stumbled upon upon "Metallic Survivor" and figured I'd give it a shot since it looked "promising" (weird title, dude crediting himself as "voice actor", greek pillars on cover etc.). I really enjoy the homemade quality of his stuff, though it gets kinda rough sitting through after a while (and I LIKE shitty and weird productions).

Dude is certainly a fascinating character, would love to get my hands on some more of his stuff (at the right price, I cautiously might have to add). 

On 20/7/2017 at 2:22 PM, nattliga_toner said:

More MYOMI shenanigans - these are fucking ridiculous (not sure if in i a good way).

I can't even fathom when I'm supposed to be in the mood of sitting through the whole of these...

pCokGOl.jpg

Nevertheless, there is more of this dude ...and I kinda want it  :-P

Congratulations to you for owning such wonderful stuff from MYOMI!!!! ^^  I have only DIVINE GRACE - 妖精 の 城,  It's a beautiful disc n___n

@InunahXYeah! I acquired the "Metallic Survivor" CD just on a whim, and then I saw @robkun's very informative post on YouTube.

Most shocking is not only that he released so much material, but that part of it somehow managed to sell decently well! 

Will definitely keep an eye out for more of his stuff! 

@Kuroi_dix Thank you!! I just picked 'em up for cheap ...maybe I got lucky? I am a M. MIYOMI novice still ^_^; 

Edited by nattliga_toner

DSC_0015.jpg

LIPHLICH - 陽気なノワール
DaizyStripper - AGAIN
GREMLINS - FLYAWAY
ザアザア - ○と×
NoGoD - Arlequin
メガマソ - ふとん史/ザセカンドニムバス
メガマソ - ブラインドイノセンス

On 22/7/2017 at 7:08 AM, Sparrow said:

I have bought so much over the past few months that I can't really recall all of them

I feel you.

I had some points about to expire on CD Japan so a few days ago I got the Jiluka single I was missing.

On 6/6/2017 at 5:32 PM, -Tetsu- said:

got the feeling that people don't really care for G.L.A.M.S

Glams is awesome idk why i get a old us school rock a roll sound to song of there sht (maybe its just me:oro:)