Bear

Your last music-related buy!

So gluttony wonderland is live limited. fssss. Good Collection though

today was the last time i visited Vk shops - only 2 more concerts left.... (today i saw mazeran, SCAPEGOAT, REIGN, "0.1g" whatever more XD and kizu)

ラミヤ – Glitter

リベリオ – 虐

マーブルヘッド - 『僕等の曲天烈大百科3』

SAVAGE – 私ガ壊レタ日 (Type A+B )

Lustknot. – D

まみれた - 食べたい

Quinstet -未開の地

128.jpg

129.jpg

back at home again "unfortunately" ...

...BUT...

DIMLIM – VARIOUS *live limited version*

6 cheki + a signed poster *although very hard to see on the picture* + also catched the bassists pick at the end of the live. 8D

only a bit sad that i didn't had the luck on my side to pull a cheki of their vocalist but oh well, can't have everything^^°

Also there were surprisingly a lot of guys at the concert – like good 40% ~

130.jpg

^ i'm so jealous omg. let me be you

Wanted to give a try and order something from cdjapan proxy service. Ordered malice mizer memoire cd, but what they sent me was memoire dx which I actually wanted more than regular edition xD

Yesterday I ordered the Myakuhaku Limited Edition (Vinly) and soon a BALZAC Vinyl will follow! :)

Beside Vinyls in general I will concentrate on rare releases for my collection. 

Btw. @SadMoomin, great choice! Specially that XaaXaa album is awesome!

I really enjoyed their concert last friday. they're so full of energy, really friendly and funny guys and I love supporting them.

18920827_1540936489258659_30321361262205

got the feeling that people don't really care for G.L.A.M.S

DbDQKvE.jpg

2x MORRIGANS - DAWN DEEP DOPE ( My first copy had an error and the cd came blank </3 ... so i bought a second copy )

ルクス(Lux) - EXIST ( A gift from the marvelous @hiroki Thanks so much <3 )

ヴァージュ (Virge) - UTOPIA + Signed Photo + DVD comment

Sioux - Last Scene + DVD comment + MV Making

The following items were bought at Bled Fest two weeks ago.

tumblr_orce29Ki4b1rvvkjwo1_500.jpg

• Ceremony’s Violence Violence
  • The Cassettes and Disco Drive’s Split 7″
  • Heart Attack Man’s Acid Rain

tumblr_orce29Ki4b1rvvkjwo2_500.jpg

• Citizen’s Everybody Is Going To Heaven

tumblr_orce29Ki4b1rvvkjwo3_500.jpg

• Pet Symmetry’s Vision

tumblr_orce29Ki4b1rvvkjwo4_500.jpg

• Homesafe's Flower Tee

tumblr_orce29Ki4b1rvvkjwo5_500.jpg

• Vagabonds' Red Portrait Tee

my day was already great but this made it so much better:

uxeJswH.jpg

even though FOXPILL album should've been cheap-arse used copy it turned out to be brand new and sealed D; now i don't wanna open it. and don't wanna open meruhen's album either >:[ damn, it's been a while since i bought sealed copies and i already forgot that feeling of despair when i have to open them up. but otherwise i won't be able to listen to it. ugh :/

I love to open new ones, and seeing what they may have within for an extra.
As for me, I guess the newest purchase was a preorder for Rain (limited edition B ) by Sekai no Owari. If that does not count, then it would be the towel and cd by slot machine, but that is almost not as interesting haha.

3 hours ago, Duwang said:

ZHO4xOs.jpg

JILUKA - Xenomorphic 

2M3gcvN.jpg

ザアザア - 晴れのち雨のち曇りのち嵐

So jealous that you have the new JILUKA already! I probably wont get my copy till a week after it comes out with the shipping I chose. As for my recent purchases I ordered Inception of Genocide's newest EP which is on its way and I was able to use CDJapan's proxy shopping service to get a copy of Black Sirene's EP, It's going to feel like Christmas in a few weeks haha. 

7 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

already got new JILUKA huh?? 

NICE!^^ can't wait to get mine.

6 hours ago, Greyen said:

So jealous that you have the new JILUKA already! I probably wont get my copy till a week after it comes out with the shipping I chose. 

Little hearts and Jishuban sold copies early to those who participated in their instore events yesterday. I was a little shocked when they announced it a few days ago cause I've never gotten a new release this early before. Flying get (obtaining the CD before the official release date) is a pretty normal thing in Japan but it's usually just 1 or 2 days before, not 11 days before. 
I'm sorry I can't upload it, but I can tell you now it's well worth the wait. Definitely a strong contender for release of the year. All the tracks are top notch but Bloodshot is probably my favorite since it's a drinking song. lol The opening for Omelas is also pretty nuts