Bear

Your last music-related buy!

Dead Children – CLOSET + bonus CD featuring 2 new song previews!

VIRULENT – BLUE

VRZEL – Ab initio + bonus DVD type A

DEEP MORE DEEP #3

∞INFi2TY -無料CD配布

33.jpg

You lucky bastard, the new recording of BLUE sounded like it had just what the first one was lacking, impact.

^ well i remember back in the day when they released the preview to the original version on their official homepage and i wanted it so badly but never could get it...

so in the end it was probably for the better that i got this version cuz the song is really great and i love kousuke's voice but well i can't compare which version is better in the end obviously^^°...

No picture cuz of the move and all, but....

Lill - Two Chics [plus photoset]

VERY BERRY - quartet M [plus bonus DVD]

LAGNA - sample CD [extra bonus with order]

Bought one of UCHUSENTAI:NOIZ's tiny hot pink tote bags at Anime North because their show was so much fun and I didn't really like the umbrella merch.

t7khl3.jpg

From CDJapan:

2baz6h.jpg

EVERLONG - Plant Worm

EVERLONG - Coin Laundry ni wa

AvelCain - おまじない (ltd. Edition)

an absolutely superb release from start to finish!

34.jpg

Ooooh, I like the sticker that came with your copy.

Was there a bonus track on the limited edition? This song leaked on YouTube and it's not on my standard edition copy, so I can only speculate that it's at least on the limited edition.

Ooooh, I like the sticker that came with your copy.

Was there a bonus track on the limited edition? This song leaked on YouTube and it's not on my standard edition copy, so I can only speculate that it's at least on the limited edition.

yea the bonus track is included in the limited edition and it's on the end of the 5th track which is on the CD almost 24 minutes long! XD

1109klj.jpg

THE GALLO's "INCUBUS", ten times

why buy this ten times ? for poeple who ask you to buy it for special bonus ?

There must have been some kind of bonus for buying it multiple time, or maybe she bought it on different stores in Japan, as each store has a different shop privilege

many Japanese people do that, buying several copies from different shops to have all the shop privileges, most likely if they are fans of one particular band

I tend to say it's the 2nd option, since i can see Zeallink privilege, Like an edison one and some others

As a fan of Kasumi since SMILE, I discovered Gekijou Tenor in the end (I feel bad enough tho, like, seriously, how did I missed this ?), but now that they've broke up (dafuuuq, they were good!), I'm planning to catch up all that I've missed.

I was afraid for the customs fees, since this package was composed of 4 cds instead of my usual 3, (but with cheaper prices); happily everything went well without problems. It was shipped last thursday, already at home today, AirMail is flying like a boss, I can't even ! I also ordered the 3 first releases, but I have a delay (I'm not really surprised tho) of 3-4 weeks for the self titled (and 2-3 weeks for Shall We..) so I'm waiting patiently.

: ) (my picture is shit lmao sorry)

943818IMG2504.jpg

Finally got the rest of my order, but it was sooo worth the 1-month wait. I'm glad I took the decision to buy their discography, all albums are freakin' awesome. Why are they disbanding ffs !! I'm pissed.

446612IMG2611.jpg