Bear

Your last music-related buy!

VIVALET – SACRIFICE (reg. edition)

SCAPEGOAT - 「デキソコナイ」の「林檎」 (ltd. edition)

ヒステリックパニック - うそつき。 (ltd. edition)

Fixer – PARADOX (Type B + Rubber band)

My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND – MIMIC (Type B )

JILUKA - Brave Agonistic Letters Under Segregation

31.jpg

Ryuujii: Good question. I took them out once and they're just simple wooden balls. I'm not sure why they're there though.

For Mucc's first release of Antique,they included a nail in the spine. As far as I can tell, it's just a nail they bought at their local store.

And it's not like it's a thing Vkei bands do either I think. It's kinda fun though.

Ryuujii: Good question. I took them out once and they're just simple wooden balls. I'm not sure why they're there though.

For Mucc's first release of Antique,they included a nail in the spine. As far as I can tell, it's just a nail they bought at their local store.

And it's not like it's a thing Vkei bands do either I think. It's kinda fun though.

怪奇!!動物アジテーター - 地球爆破作戦 has a piece of aluminium foil in it. The purpose is still unclear to me.

I got this today ^^

(Malice Mizer flyer, Gab2003 vol 4, signed Amongst Foolish Enemies, The Abyss of Despair and a D message disc)

CIMG5902_zps933j8bzn.jpg

Black Gene For The Next Scene - 裏返り (Type B ) + SAN trading card

HOLY F****!!!! this release is sooo good! absolute MUST HAVE if you like heavy music!

and that 16 seconds long scream in the 3rd track! 8D

32.jpg

Doop doo doop got mah package ba doop  :staru:

20150427_164910_zpsctj7a5oh.jpg

born - Dust pain (1st demo)

born - Vermin's cry (live distributed)

born - sakura (live limited)

sadie - dekiai (live house limited recording ver.)

As a fan of Kasumi since SMILE, I discovered Gekijou Tenor in the end (I feel bad enough tho, like, seriously, how did I missed this ?), but now that they've broke up (dafuuuq, they were good!), I'm planning to catch up all that I've missed.

I was afraid for the customs fees, since this package was composed of 4 cds instead of my usual 3, (but with cheaper prices); happily everything went well without problems. It was shipped last thursday, already at home today, AirMail is flying like a boss, I can't even ! I also ordered the 3 first releases, but I have a delay (I'm not really surprised tho) of 3-4 weeks for the self titled (and 2-3 weeks for Shall We..) so I'm waiting patiently.

: ) (my picture is shit lmao sorry)

943818IMG2504.jpg

Obviously, that DEZERT compilation that I'm too lazy to pull up the title of

(which translates to Tentative Occult Weekly, vol.1)

VYUJjERl.jpg

Non-obvious, I pre-ordered:

AvelCain - おまじない (Standard edition) ← because this copy will include the sticker set and should ship "by the release date"

Sadie - Voyage (Standard edition)

VERY EXCITE!

... oh and I also got MEJIBRAY's 盈虧 single from mora.jp yesterday.

tumblr_nnzewrJGSW1qa6dkxo1_540.jpg

• Figured I'd grab DADAROMA's CD while seeing them.
  • Ensoku for a friend (there was an in store I wanted to go to)
  • Souiumono's newest CD in type A format (there was an in store I wanted to go to; I already had B and didn't particularly plan on getting A...)
  • Ensoku cheki x3
  • Souiumono cheki x2 + the cheki I took with them at the in store
  • Reirei's ryoji cheki because they were fun and I told him "I'll buy a cheki if it's yours" so he pulled it for me, lol
  • Minus Jin-Say Orchestra cheki x2
  • And an embarrassing amount of Roji (XAA-XAA / ex. Belmosaic) cheki because I like cheki from Belmosaic times and everyone and their mother comes up to me asking "YOU'RE A ROJI FAN RIGHT?!" smh

I also preordered Shounenki's kokoro monster and got some Oneness cheki. 

Yeaa...

29x6r6r.jpg

Closer look on the important stuff

16ht0ko.jpg

• 9Goats Black Out - devils in bedside
  • D'espairsRay - Born
  • D'espairsRay - Sexual Beast (1st press)
  • deadman - 701125
  • deadman - in media
  • deadman - カフカ/モーニス
  • deadman - 雨降りの向日葵

I bet you've missed mt high quality photos, so here's atreat for you all:

23wqkb4.jpg

Possessed - The Tape Collection

A small tape box with Seven Churches, Beyond the Gates and The Eyes of Horror tapes. Very, very nice!

My Slod - Melt to water arrived, and again thank you Para for surprising me with Mopera flyers, a signed A4-poster and the clear file originally distributed with the limited edition of Justice to put all of my Matenrou junk in. Luv ya <3<3

EPBrMQT.jpg?1

My Slod - Melt to water arrived, and again thank you Para for surprising me with Mopera flyers, a signed A4-poster and the clear file originally distributed with the limited edition of Justice to put all of my Matenrou junk in. Luv ya <3<3

Yes, "arrived" = you picked it up from my place. :D :D

11265205_10206582782189632_9009251572813

KISAKI PROJECT - 「肖像~in the cradle~」

KISAKI PROJECT - final confession

LAREINE - Fleur

LAREINE - 憂いの花が綴る愛~L'introduction de la Fleur~

LAREINE - 薔薇は美しく散る

LAREINE - Chantons l’amour~リリーからの手紙~ [VHS]

This completes my KISAKI PROJECT collection save from "永遠の夢~for Lovers…~" and the rather expensive, mail-limited box-set of "final confession since 2003.2.142004.10.31". (Although it doesn't cost that much on Puresound, I've spent enough the past few weeks.) (And I still cannot figure out if "final confession" was released separately from the box-set or that people were simply stupid to sell them separately second-hand.)