Sign in to follow this  
Delkmiroph

Plastic Tree - Maimu

Maimu++Regular+Edition.jpg

Title: Maimu (Mime)

Release date: 2014.09.03

This is new single before mini album "echo" released 6 months ago. So, let's go review in each track.

1 - Mime  :3.0: 

The first song is main all single that been announced, when I start this song makes me remember "Piano black" of album ink. The beats is good into song, but exist other reference in 2:10 minutes of song remember other song of doukou in 2:21. I dont know what they wanted do this song (?) but anyway I like so much this song. I love the mime in video official with the little choreography wiith hands. however the official PV is completly wonderful with of title of title of single. but isn't better than Kuchizuke song.

2 - Twinkle  :5.0: 

The song is quiet, enjoyable and lovely to hear. I simply love this music how I loved "Airen" of single doukou. This song they make a great job and this type of song makes me happy with new releases they. The voice of ryuitaro always perfect with tuning song. I already thought that twikle was the song that I would love. I was totaly right  :wub: 

3 - Recall  :4.0: 

The song is very awesomeeeee. I was all that i thought about this song,  The only thing talk about this song is great job, the beats is magic and lovely is the song that i love in second track of single. However the song that complete the single is really good, so I have only hope to new single them. Already that they released 3 singles and after a album.

~

Overall  :4.5: 

The single is really good, I never think about bad releases about my favorite band. I just see the hard job that them make to us fans. The only unfair that I think is suspect about label of band is the way how is sell 4 types of single with tracks of "echo" release and about "photo cards" in physical stores only in japan i think this so unfair to overseas fans. Anyway I love this release guys!

Sign in to follow this