Trombe

D.I.D. 茜(akane) (Re)birthday one-man live

Any info on what record deal they are on?

Are they self-publishing the work that DC paid for?

I see that DC's official listing is now just Giru, UNiTE., DIV, Kameleo. Although that is not all the artists they are affiliated with.

That looks a bit calculated to me, now that he's back on his feet after such a short period of time... Good for them anyway !

I've never been really into them (not mentioning I found them very disappointing when I saw them live a couple times) but Akane still has an interesting voice I guess...

Really short time. I'm hoping he's okay and this just isn't a brief relapse of symptoms.

It can take years for doctors to find the proper medications for schizophrenia - hopefully his case isn't that complicated and he's really doing better.

If his condition was real in the first place, I wonder if this isn't a bad idea...? If someone thinks they're better, but they're actually not...

If that part was the chorus around 4:34, I hope it sounds better than that in the final production...just saying those highs were kind of annoying. However, I'm really excited that they are back. I was really heartbroken that shit started going down hill after they released their best song to date "Paranoid Personality"....first the band member leaving and then Akane's health...Welcome back D.I.D. Let's get this party started again!

Super excited for this!
And I think, even though he'll be on stage, he'll still be on medication and receive treatment or therapy or whatever is needed in his case. 

But I believe that for someone like Akane, being on stage and expressing himself, is also a form of therapy. Shit started to go down when Satoshi left and they were forced to go on a break. I'm no therapist or expert by far, but he's so passionate about his music, I think it's a positive addition to his life and his struggle, even though it's also a challenge.

I liked the preview, too! And yay for that Windows Movie Maker video, hehe.

The new song sounds cool!

It's great to see that Akane is so good live...although I'm confused as to why the live footage was seemingly shot with the very first video camera in existence.

The new song sounds cool!

It's great to see that Akane is so good live...although I'm confused as to why the live footage was seemingly shot with the very first video camera in existence.

Looks like a cell phone recording of a handheld recording playback?

D.I.D. will perform at Daikanyama UNIT at 2014/10/11 and at Umeda AKASO at 2014/12/19...so it appears that their one-man live at 2014/10/05 will be NOT only one-off live

D.I.D. will perform at Daikanyama UNIT at 2014/10/11 and at Umeda AKASO at 2014/12/19...so it appears that their one-man live at 2014/10/05 will be NOT only one-off live

what does one off mean?

Not bad... 

But indeed that preview video was so "indie-ish"(?). xD 

And.. are those papers at the end the ones which Akane wrote his thoughts in when he was "getting through" his illness?... 

Not bad... 

But indeed that preview video was so "indie-ish"(?). xD 

And.. are those papers at the end the ones which Akane wrote his thoughts in when he was "getting through" his illness?... 

Yes. The stem diagram looking thing's were the "Tree Of Life".