Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

LADIES' CODE EunB & manager has passed away

I don't even listen to K-Pop but this is so sad. :( *actual sadface*

http://www.sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2014/09/03/polaris-entertainment-release-statement-ladies-code-eunb-dies-car-accident

MBC reported that at around 01:20 (KST) on September 3, 2014 that Ladies' Code member EunB has died in a car accident. She was 22. Members Sojung and Rise are in a critical condition in hospital.

We would like to explain everything regarding Ladies’ Code up until now. They were returning to Seoul after their schedule at Daegu, then around 1:30AM around Suwon, their back tire of the van fell out. This caused the unfortunate death of our member, EunB.

From what I read elsewhere, Sojung was stabilized relatively rapidly, but RiSe required multiple brain surgeries (nine hours in total), and it is speculated that she may have suffered brain damage. EunB died because she wasn't wearing a seatbelt and was thrown from the vehicle upon impact.

tl;dr - wear your seatbelts

This is something so upsetting to read about and see photos of.  I cannot even imagine what these girls are going through right now.  However, I've been so happy to see all the people I've seen talking about this and being supportive.  It's been such a wide array of people from different places (mostly Asian ~*fandoms*~, etc) online.  Though I've only heard one Ladies Code song (and it was after this accident), I'm just glad that they are receiving so much support.

Sorry to double post, but one of the girls who was in critical condition, RiSe, has also passed away.

RiSehad been in coma several days, after her surgery had to be stopped because of her falling blood pressure.Polaris Entertainment announced on the 7th that RiSe has ultimately succumbed, annoucing,"Ladies' Code's RiSe has passed away to the heavens at 10:10 AM on the 7th, at 23 years of age.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/breaking-ladies-codes-rise-passes-away

My heart truly goes out to them.

It's a real shame that the LADIES' CODE involves not wearing seatbelts. I don't remember ever seeing them mention that on the show 'Girl Code' *shrug*

It's a real shame that the LADIES' CODE involves not wearing seatbelts. I don't remember ever seeing them mention that on the show 'Girl Code' *shrug*

That's a pretty fucking cold thing to say after two people have died.

Sign in to follow this