Sign in to follow this  
Menzo

My Chemical Romance

na na na

does anyone like it?

i dont like my chemical romance BUT that song is great =)

Just listened to it for the first time right now. Used to like them back in high school, this song is not bad, but I'm not sure how much I like either. It's all right. The video was interesting though!

they getting retarded during black parade,

but still one of my guilty pleasure up until now.

At least they sounds much better than any other bands at their age, *cough*falloutboy*cough*

Haven't check their new song, but will soon.

Heard it three weeks back or so for the first time. At first didn't know it was MCR, but I thought it could be them. Never cared much for them, though I kinda liked Black Parade and Dead!....

Na Na Na Na is again pretty addicting, but not that I'm actually going to buy or download it or anything, just going along when it's on the radio :)

I loved them when I was a teenager as well, and I always check out whatever they bring out.

At first I didn't like the song much, but it grows on you. They have another song out from the album as well (called 'The Only Hope For Me Is You') which has more of an electronic sound.

Used to like them when I was 14. Now I'm seventeen and haven't listened to their stuff in ages. Didn't know they released something new, is it any good?

Don't bother, it's beyond horrible.

I used to like their music a lot. Today I'm not so into them anymore but I wouldn't mind listening to their first few albums again. But this... this new song is total shit. Their new album is probably gonna suck.

Well its not really mainstream sounding like their last two albums have been. It has got more of a punk edge, which is kinda what their music needed. There's enough generic-pop-alt-rock bands going around.

And its definitely not a song that is instantly likeable. Needs a couple of listens before you judge.

Here's a link to the video if anyone wants to listen:

Actually I believe the complete opposite of what you say. o:

I think it's very "generic-pop-alt-rock".

Gotta admit the video is kinda cool though, but the song is just shitty.

na na na na na is an O.K song, still sounds like something from Black Parade.

which am not too fond of. (honestly, i just liked not more than 2-3 songs out of it)

The only hope for me is you is..., idk,

it's not something i wish to come out from MCR.

they sounds like every other bands now.

i need something sounds You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison,

Thank You for The Venom, To The End and stuffs like that from them.

Well, will see how the album turns out.

The cover art is so uninspiring btw..

So the album leaked yesterday, did anyone listen to it?

I'm on my 2nd time through, didn't really like it the first time, not much better this time either, but it's not THAT bad. I prefer The Black Parade more.

I'm really digging the new album actually. Its a really fun album, compared to their others which usually take a more serious note. Few weak songs, but a lot of stronger ones. They've become better at writing good melodies and its nice to see a bit of their former punk-edge in the songs. I'd say they have successfully broken away from their "emo" image too, which is a plus.

They've been my biggest guilty pleasure for a long long time. They got stupid with The Black Parade but their new album is actually really good after you spam listen to it five or six times.

My favorite song from it is either Bulletproof Heart, Na Na Na Na, or The Only Hope For Me Is You. I just do not like Sing at all. I've tried to listen to it a few times but every time i end up skipping near the middle.

I mean, the Black Parade isn't a bad album but they over did it by a lot. That and Teenagers is just about the most annoying song ever imo.

Their newest album is probably the best thing to come out of 2010 besides Bring Me the Horizon's new album

Sing grows on you after a while, its one of my favourites off the album.

:lol: What are you trying to say about my music taste? It's not THAT bad is it? (D, Versailles etc etc.) I still like you Maiku (and your ViViD code <3)

LOL. xD I just don't understand how you liked half of the Black Parade and none of the new album. xD

I still like you too and so does my ViViD code. xD <3

Sign in to follow this