Sign in to follow this  
Menzo

My Chemical Romance

Heard some samples of it in a shop. I think I lol'd at how bad I thought it was. :lol:

>heard some samples

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!! stopped reading there

I know a lot of you say you don't like them, but I want to say that's probably because you've never given them a chance, or you're judging them based on your previous experience of hearing older albums. Don't worry I was the same way. I always just thought they were like some dumb emo band, but honestly they've easily become one of my favorite bands overall. Each of their albums are honestly great in their own way, but each carry their own sound.

My Chemical Romance just released their newest album "Conventional Weapons" on February 5th. I can't decide if this one is my favorite yet, but it has some really fucking awesome songs. As mostly visual kei fans, I think a lot of you will appreciate their music, as it has awesome guitar riffs and especially solo's and amazing vocal melodies. They're probably one of the closest bands to visual kei in America.

This is one of the new songs off their "Conventional Weapons" album, please give it a try, with an open mind. Who knows you might like them as well!

That's really really really a pity that they disbanded......ToT

One of my favorite emo post-hardcore bands...(though I prefer screamo

I'm still in shock that they disbanded. I grew up listening to them since I became a teenager, until a bit before their album after Black Parade was released. It's just hard to believe that a group who was very influential to the music scene is gone just like that...

Sign in to follow this