Sign in to follow this  
Aferni

Band Parody Names.

This thread <3 I'll be sure to use some of these when trying to irritate fans hehehe. I had a few certain bands in mind for this thread (NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST, Dir En Grey, and The GazettE) ages ago but my ones are nothing compared to all of them I see here already! Some are already mentioned too so that's awesome. : 3

Ones not mentioned I thought about like DaizyStripper and God Rabbits can be parody names just like that. xD But changing it around slightly = DaizyStrippers and Rabbits Gods.

And one of my personal favourites: Cocklobin = Cockrobbin'. xD

Most of these band names are just asking for parodies. xD

And one of my personal favourites: Cocklobin = Cockrobbin'. xD

Cocklobin = Cockgroping

DADAROMA = Dad's Aroma 

I regret having read this thread slightly now (even though this is still perfect), since when welcoming a new member here who said they like 'Nocturnal Bloodlust' I replied with 'Blood lust xD,' thinking it was one of those parody names. xD I'm forgetting the actual bands name, oh god.

In all honesty, most bands don't even need parody names :D The original names are as funny as that. (I mean - Cocklobin? D? Sex virgin killer??? )

Kamijo - Mojojo

Mucc- F**k

Mana (Mana, Gackt) Llama llama duck

Vamps - Tramps 

Ah,, also : DOGin the poo (I kind of read it like this the first time I saw the band name and unfortunately it stayed that way)

In all honesty, most bands don't even need parody names :D The original names are as funny as that. (I mean - Cocklobin? D? Sex virgin killer??? )

Kamijo - Mojojo

Mucc- F**k

Mana (Mana, Gackt) Llama llama duck

Vamps - Tramps 

Ah,, also : DOGin the poo (I kind of read it like this the first time I saw the band name and unfortunately it stayed that way)

What kills me though is how some bands use a singular words in their names, like The Benjamin, The Beethoven, or The Underneath. I guess that's what sets Japanese bands apart from western lol

Dir en Grieva (can't remember who made that one up...)

I have it on my profile (for longer than one year), maybe you have seen it there. But I think someone else mentioned it here on MH once before? I cant remember.

And why the fuck am I noticing this thread just now? I should lurk in this little corner here more often…

The Gackt-kackt thing is a very popular joke here in the German speaking realm. And everytime I mention Gackt to my non-Vk or Jrock listening friends they ask me if I am serious and if that‘s really his name

Tranny band (lycaon)

dafque?????? lmao

BABYMETAL > FAKEMETAL

Guts and Death > Goats and Death 

Art Cube > Art Sphere

BIGMAMA > BIGDADDY

Annabyss coast > Cannabis coast

Sign in to follow this