Sign in to follow this  
kai_desu

ONE PIECE [warning: possible spoilers]

she's the one who thought see could win, then "oh shit im dead"

are you referring to a scene from the anime or manga?

I'm about 5-6 episodes behind on the anime, and I honestly dropped the manga and haven't read anything from it in months now. Why? The manga is too amazing, that's why. I started reading the manga when I caught up with the anime a few years ago (which had taken a break before they aired the time-skip), and the more I've read, the more I've fallen out of love with the anime. It's become pretty tiresome to watch since it moves at a much slower pace, so I'm gonna see if dropping the manga helps any.

Yeah I can understand this, but the manga is so good right now! I can't stop reading it honestly xD

she's the one who thought see could win, then "oh shit im dead"

It's still not funny :P

are you referring to a scene from the anime or manga?

anime. eveytime before she about to cry she like im going to win for the toy soldier and beat don (who told her she has no chance).

It's still not funny :P

agree to disagree

uhm, so is there will be an end of dressrosa arc anytime soon? i'd love to read manga but i'm holding myself only watching anime because the last chapters/episodes in the arc are always so awesome and so full of suspence, it would be too painful to wait for the next chapter, ya kno' ;w;

agree to disagree

what exactly is funny about it? I don't see anything to be funny unless you just hate the character so much that you find it funny xD

uhm, so is there will be an end of dressrosa arc anytime soon? i'd love to read manga but i'm holding myself only watching anime because the last chapters/episodes in the arc are always so awesome and so full of suspence, it would be too painful to wait for the next chapter, ya kno' ;w;

probably. I'm getting the vibe that it'll be ending in a few months. it's definitely towards the end of the arc right now.

^thanks for the heads up! i <3 1piss but h8 ze w8 <__<

and btw if you're trying to use common sense for blackdoll's posts then i have some really bad news for you :v

yes rebecca you are useless. i'm not surprised at the ending. even franky went down. i miss law

^ i bet you think that one piece is just a "stupid drawings that give you a cheap laugh"

no. it was good. right know i think bad fighting and anythingass story. I would like to think after this chapter it'll be back to good. maybe i should have stuck with reading the wikia summarys. i was so hype for nothing. 

This arc is the best arc since "impel down" and "war of the best" imo. 

maybe it would help if you explained what exactly you find "bad" about it instead of coming in here every week and essentially flaming the series and it's characters for what appears to be out of spite. Nobody is gonna take you seriously if all you do is bitch and moan and slander the series without backing up your reasons.

everything about this arc is really awesome, not only do we get an extreme amount of backstory on doffy but also law as well, and then there all the great new characters that are introduced, like Fujitora, Bartolmeo, Cavendish, Kyros, ect. and then there's the big surprise of Sabo being alive! and really badass at that xD

In my opinion this is one of the strongest arcs in a very long time. Just so you know I'm basing this all off of the manga not the anime. there is some truly amazing shit coming in the anime that I can't wait to see. namely laws flashback arc :)

Nobody is gonna take you seriously

:wan-24:

^ You just proved my point XD

:wan-23:

well... so i've started reading manga... damn that shit pwns everything! obviously that part when they were running to 4th level was generic as hell for a shounen manga but i enjoyed it tbh. 

pls tell me that was a sting puppet like woodclone jutsu, because that was too fast. any nice ep for a change

really good manga chapter this week, but the anime episode this week was superb! They did an awesome job animating these chapters.

Sabo using fire fist after eating the flare flare no mi was excellent, but God Ussop was definitely the highlight of the episode xD I don't think I've laughed so hard at OP is quite some time, and they did a great job with this scene, the soundtrack was on point and just made the whole thing more hilarious :D

jesus christ, really though. i guess ussop got clothing and a jewelry line coming.

oh my that was the best evil laugh i've herd in a long time. I just notice don's voice too. he used his strings to keep his head connected to his body?

another great chapter this week, but It's sad there's no chapter next week :(

I'm looking forward to seeing this fight between Senor Pink and Franky being animated, It looked and felt really awesome and epic in the manga so I hope they can capture this fight and all of it's hard boiled manly feelings just right in the anime xD It seems like they are gonna be getting to the end of this arc pretty soon, fights are starting and ending left and right and the different plot stories are all starting to get taken care of.

Sign in to follow this