Sign in to follow this  
kai_desu

ONE PIECE [warning: possible spoilers]

11 hours ago, Original Saku said:

Well technically it's filler, but relevant filler since it has to do with the new movie that just came out in Japan, also there was a 2 hour special that just aired last week that was sorta a prequel to the new movie. It's called One Piece: Heart of Gold and it's not bad, check it out if your interested... it's pretty much a movie on it's own.

At least the One Piece manga is amazing compared to the latest bleach manga chapters.... that shit is so bad it's really getting hard to continue it.

i saw it on the website, but ima skip it.

good thing i dont read manga :-P.. I geuss i should look up on wika to see if they are fight kido yett, geuss he is definatly going to need laws help with him..... 

Shit is finally starting to get good again in the manga.

We finally get to see Gear 4th again for the first time since doffy fight... and luffy knocked him the fuck out XD hype! shouldn't have been running his arrogant mouth about Sanji.

Boy do I need to catch up! I haven't read the manga since the end of the Dressrosa arc, and I stopped watching the anime somewhere in the middle of the Dressrosa arc, as it seemed like they were stretching out the episodes so much that the pacing just became painfully slow. I know the manga is still on fire, but has the quality and pacing of the anime improved much since?

Wano arc is very good. And it is still ongoing. 

Big Mom arc is also great and we got ourselves Katakuri, such a great villain, with redeeming factors, hence quickly becomes fan favourite!

STAMPEDE movie is also great, and I am hoping some of the stuffs in it would’ve at least semi canon. 

OP just getting longer by the chapters. So the anime will mirror that. It is great though. 

14 hours ago, CAT5 said:

Boy do I need to catch up! I haven't read the manga since the end of the Dressrosa arc, and I stopped watching the anime somewhere in the middle of the Dressrosa arc, as it seemed like they were stretching out the episodes so much that the pacing just became painfully slow. I know the manga is still on fire, but has the quality and pacing of the anime improved much since?

from what I hear no. The anime's pacing is still just as bad as always. I dropped the anime years ago and became a manga only reader and I have no regrets. the manga was always better anyways imo. you should totally binge the manga tho :)

Sign in to follow this