Original Saku

The Upcoming Video Game Discussion Topic

oh god that new battletoads game looks fucking AWFUL, what the fuck are the devs doing

4 minutes ago, monkeybanana4 said:

Super excited :D 

Really wish this release date wasn't revealed early. 🙄

Edited by secret_no_03

It's beautiful. Not keen on Cloud calling Sephiroth a bastard though. It just sounds so forced. 

Only Barret is allowed to swear :)

It's great to see so much positive feedback regarding FF7R. Even the cesspool that is YouTube comments is pretty much just positive reactions. Considering how gloomy and hateful so many people have been about anything regarding FF. Personally, I'm not mega hyped for it, but I do look forward to playing. 

1 hour ago, nullmoon said:

It's beautiful. Not keen on Cloud calling Sephiroth a bastard though. It just sounds so forced.

I'm in love with the visuals so far, everyone looks snatched and it's legit on advent children levels of detail except all realtime now;

the dubbing so far is a choice

23 hours ago, Saishu said:

Fully expect FFVII to miss the date, then Square Enix just says “Fuck it! Full game coming out in 2021! For PS5!” 

This. How long have we been waiting now? This has potential to be handled worse than any kickstarter/gofundme before it. Let's see what they do.

Not to mention how much effort they are making in dodging any questions related to Tifa's character. Say what you will but I will join the pitchforks if she does end up being altered to please the minority that's already ruined real life for everyone. Why a fucking game you probably wont even play?

I'll settle for Advent Children Tifa at least.

Edit: Oh shit nvm its been addressed

Spoiler

can't believe we got SD3 (Trials of Mana) 24 years after JP release. stunned. and the remake they're working on looks amazing!! can't wait to dig in (once I clean up some of the current backlog...)

7 minutes ago, Saishu said:

You mean PS2? I still have mine. I kept it in the package for years only to take it out and put it in a custom made display case

Yes, that. I remember when they came out.