Spike760

-OZ-

I don't think they will disband because they will release 2 news singles in 4 months.

Maybe one member left -__- ?

i shouldn't have read this..and shouldn't have checked their blogs.

from what i got by using the online translator it seems that..Zukki's leaving O_____O

can somebody provide a better translation of Natsuki' latest post please?

I guess that's not so bad if Zukki is leaving, because they can always use support drummers and you can program drums on the computer (which is what my band is doing for now). Good thing it's not like Tama since he composes all the music.

yeah, but still kinda sad if that's true

or it's just me who doesn't like all this member changes/leaving stuff

I think everybody dislikes it D: it's just always happening so after awhile you get desensitized about it. that sucks if he's leaving though. I hope the band moves on and can find a good replacement or just do what jake said.

It'll ruin my holiday if they disband.

That won't happen, I know it won't.

^I was like wtf when I read this. I wasn't into the band back then.

Anyway, I hope they come somewhere near my place when they do the Europe tour.

I think I will try them listening all discography. I only listened to some random songs! If someone has recommendation, I will be really grateful to him/her!

I'd say listen to some old songs, but also White Pallet and... the SIX mini... and for newer songs, try FILMY (yes I have to, the lyrics <3), DETOX or Blackout.

I like both old and new -OZ-, I can't really compare the music.y

I think I will try them listening all discography. I only listened to some random songs! If someone has recommendation, I will be really grateful to him/her!

Singles:

and to the END*

Scene in the misreal

Adam's Apple

Eve's Apple* (For Misty my favorite)

elf

BULK

SPIRAL

White Pallet

RAZE*

Album:

SIX (Mini)*

VERSUS

Specific Songs:

- Misty

- colors

- Breathe Tree's

- Illegal SLEEP

- Reminiscence

- Azalea

- Last SHELL

- RAZE

- White Pallet

Damn those are like my favorites, but that's like 80% of their disco, it's hard to choose just like one, lol. They're easily in my top like 3 bands. I'll put a * by the one's you should check out first.

I hope they'll insert a re-recorded version of their earlier works like Scene in the Misereal etc. In their upcoming album. No more Wisteria/Viridian pt.2, plz.

they're one of 3 (including deluhi and suicide ali) who should go major - they've been rly working hard like no other jrock band

I agree, their latest album Rouge was really great... they have yet to disappoint me and are clearly a hard working band.

I'm really looking forward to seeing them soon! :D

Just found this German interview, which was during their Europe Tour.

I'm kinda bored right now, so I'm translating it.

Sorry for any mistakes!

Shortely before their show in Berlin Magnet Club, on the 17th January 2011, the boys from -OZ- took the time to answer animePRO a few questions.

animePRO: Thank you for making this interview possible! Please introduce the person sitting to the left of you and tell us something about him.

Nao: That's Tama, our guitarist. He loves alcohol and he was totally excited to come to Germany and drink German beer *laughs*. He is able to drink quite a lot and then he does strange things like jumping on cars for example *laughs*.

He is short, but on his inside he is huge and always involved. We know each other from school, since we were 12. We've been together forever.

Tama: That's Aki, the other guitarist, the leader of -OZ-. He's the sun of the band, but he's also fooling around a lot. He's the footing of the band. *thinks for a long time* And I highly respect him, like the other members do.

Aki: That's Zukki, our drummer. He has his own pace and his own freedom... He is very unhurried *laughs*. And even if he doesn't recognize, he always is passionate *laughs*. Furthermore he is that kind of human you just have to like... Even if I can't stand him sometimes. But just sometimes! *laughs* Most of the time I just love him. And he's the best drummer!

Zukki: That's Natsuki, our singer. He really loves computers above all things, he's a total computer freak, a real nerd. He also is the one who writes all the lyrics to our songs.

Natsuki: That's also written on the CD! *laughs*

Zukki: *is thinking*

Natsuki: *in English* More, more, more!!

Zukki: And he has really long hair *everybody laughs*.

Natsuki: Everyone has long hair! But I have long legs.

Aki: That's not the way it is *laughs*.

Natsuki: That's Nao, our bassist, and he loves Ramen above all, he is the "Noodle-Prince"! *everyone laughs* From all of us he masters his instrument the best, he doesn't make any mistakes. Even if he plays a very wild stile, everything's right. And if it should happen, ca. once in a few years, we all are shocked, because usually he doesn't do any mistakes! It feels really strange in this moment.

animePRO: Yesterday was your first concert of the European tour, how did it feel and what was suprising you?

Natsuki: The atmosphere and the heat in the hall was great.

Aki: It just felt like the fans have waited for a long time and finally the bomb exploded and there we are.

Natsuki: For the first time in my life I dared Stagediving! Even two times! The cooperation with the audience worked very good. They have waited for a long time, we have practiced a lot and then finally we came to Germany. I even learned a little bit German and English, too and the fans understood it, that was very lovely. It worked out.

animePRO: What kind of impressions did you get from Germany?

Nao: The food tastes great. It's different from the Japanese food, but it fits somehow. It's strange and different, but tastes very good. And beer of course. Wheat beer and Pils.

animePRO: Somehow Japanese bands like to drink beer when they are here *laughs*

Natsuki: Actually we always drink beer, also in Japan, and nothing else. And when we are here, we just want to try German beer.

animePRO: How did you come to the music scene?

Natsuki: Nao and Tama know each other since they are 12, and they always were digging music and bands, so they found one.

I was at the same school like them, we weren't friends, but we knew each other by sight. When I was 16 or 17, I met Aki and I played in a band with him and then we put both bands together and as a foursome we found -OZ- in December 2004. We already played in live houses and Zukki was always there, when we performed. Seems like he was bored, he always was hanging around in concert halls *laughs*. We knew, that he plays drums and somehow we asked him, if he wants to play drums for us - that was two month after the foundation.

animePRO: Did you have musical idols?

Natsuki: Not really, but we wanted to go into the Visual Kei direction from the beginning, just even more screaming and shouting, a heavier version.

Our pre-bands also were Visual Kei, we just think it's cool.

animePRO: In November, your second album "Rouge" was released. How would you describe it?

Natsuki: We already spinned a golden thread with our first album "Versus", which we spun further with "Rouge". But we also tried a lot of new stuff. If you listen to both albums, you will recognize, that they sound similar, but somehow different at the same time. Of course we evolved and did the next step and challenged ourselves and did some experiments. A new groove there, a new beat here.

animePRO: A short while after that, you released your Best-Of album. How did you choose the songs? Do they have a particular meaning to you?

Natsuki: No, actually not. We released different singles and put them together on one album.

animePRO: Where do you see yourselves in the future?

Natsuki: We further on want to extravert what is -OZ- and even if it's just one person, if only this person grows fond of -OZ- and becomes a fan, no matter if Japan, Europe or the whole world.

animePRO: Any last words to our readers?

Natsuki: We want to come back to Europe in any case and spread the word of -OZ-. We'll see you!

Thank you very much for the translation!

But i m a bit confused. Is he talking about the live in germany? Or the interview is before that live?

He is saying about stage diving twice, and in berlin he did it twice.

btw, i just did this, because i was bored too. :P

I took my fav parts from OZ songs and put them in one video. (not video, just a picture, you know :P)

No problem!

I forgot to translate the introduction to the interview:

"Shortely before their show in Berlin Magnet Club, on the 17th January 2011, the boys from -OZ- took the time to answer animePRO a few questions."

So it was before their show in Berlin, but after the one in Munich.

Seems like Natsuki continued with his new favorite occupation ;)