Spike760

-OZ-

What releases did you download? They're really good, you should just get everything, lol. SIX is probably the best release, but Eve's Apple is a close second, and the only reason SIX beats it, is because it's longer, lol.

Ah - OZ- is reaally great. I've been listening to them about 8 months now.

Favorite songs...hmmm...Azalea was the first song I heard from them(on starchildren24) and it is one of my fav. songs too ^^ and Erode. and Zenith. Yes...and the PV *___* Haha. It's really one of the hottest PV's everr.

Oh yeah...really great band and one of my favorites :)

What is -OZ-'s official website?

It should be pretty soon they release something new!

Yeah they just released elf on Halloween, it's in the download section if you're interested, it's really good.

Thank you for that wonderful insight! You have enlightened me! I no longer care for -OZ- because of your wisdom!

.... but seriously now, was there any point in your message? Other than you could state your opinion?

Thank you for that wonderful insight! You have enlightened me! I no longer care for -OZ- because of your wisdom!

.... but seriously now, was there any point in your message? Other than you could state your opinion?

I have already given up about him D:

Don't bother getting annoyed. (though, I do too)

Haha, given up on me. I'm actually very nice when you get to know me. I just state my opinion on things. Whether people like it or not. Or whether it's an appropriate thread.

Haha, given up on me. I'm actually very nice when you get to know me. I just state my opinion on things. Whether people like it or not. Or whether it's an appropriate thread.

>_< I'd just like to hear why. Why do you think -OZ- is overrated. Not just the conclusion.

Everyone says they're one of the best bands ever. Seriously, EVERYONE. I listened to them and they were nothing special. Boring mass product VK band. Though, that's just my opinion. If people like them, I'm not stopping them.

I must say the singer is badass, but that's it.

Everyone says they're one of the best bands ever. Seriously, EVERYONE. I listened to them and they were nothing special. Boring mass product VK band. Though, that's just my opinion. If people like them, I'm not stopping them.

I must say the singer is badass, but that's it.

I don't know they're kind of stereotypical, but they stand out from a lot of the bands. I know that there are a lot of over rated bands but -OZ- is not one of them.

What release did you listen to?

Everything I could find from youtube. I don't usually like that kind of music, so not a surprise I don't like them either. But when you compare them to bands with who do the same kind of music, they don't stand out at all. But that's just me.

Well that means you only have heard "Zenith" and "Colors" which I still like, but they have much more than that. My favorites would have to be:

- Illegal SLEEP (No matter how bad they ruin it live, lol)

- Misty

- Ringing

- Replica

You should listen to a little more by them, maybe you'll like it. xD

Awww, bakteeri agreed to try one more time <3 yayz.

And fade indeed is a badass song.

Amongst my faves with Resemblance, Misty, Thirsty and Illegal SLEEP~

Mneh, I have been listening -OZ- too much though. I got bored d:

Awww, bakteeri agreed to try one more time <3 yayz.

Mneh, I have been listening -OZ- too much though. I got bored d:

Haha me too, I over-listened to them. I'm probably over 1,000 plays on them (which does not include in my car) which was probably like another 1,000 plays, still one of my favorites. :D

Awww' date=' bakteeri agreed to try one more time <3 yayz.

Mneh, I have been listening -OZ- too much though. I got bored d: [/quote']

Haha me too, I over-listened to them. I'm probably over 1,000 plays on them (which does not include in my car) which was probably like another 1,000 plays, still one of my favorites. :D

I have just somewhat 200 listenings in last.fm, but double that with my mp3-player xD

rofl, I'll have to listen something else for a while now.

And yeah, I won't ever never abaddon them :P