Spike760

-OZ-

I like all 3 previews, ballad the least though.

I only hope they wont take the girugamesh route, music->now->go

I m saying that because of the sudden much use of electronic music in girus album 'music'.

But i m pretty sure they wont. I believe.

I like all 3 previews, ballad the least though.

I only hope they wont take the girugamesh route, music->now->go

I m saying that because of the sudden much use of electronic music in girus album 'music'.

But i m pretty sure they wont. I believe.

I hope so

I just need sometime for re-listening to my -OZ- collection... It's been a while since last time I hear their release...

They have been became my TOP 5 band...

VERSUS are so great, but ROUGE are kinda bland in my ear...

Been listening to this band on and off since their inception. Loved earlier releases, then they began to sound repetitive and Natsuki's vocals started to grate on my nerves. I got bored of -OZ- quickly, a lot of their songs sound identical, but this new song sounds interesting. I'm glad they're experimenting a little more.

ROUGE grows in you. First time i listened to it, i thought it was just ok. But after 2-3 listenings i found almost all tracks very good.

Actually I felt it was the other way around. The more I listened to ROUGE the worse it got.

I feel the same way as Zess. I loved ROUGE at first, now, I'd say I'm fed up with OZ, with the exception of 3 or 4 tracks, they sound all too alike.

ROUGE grows in you. First time i listened to it, i thought it was just ok. But after 2-3 listenings i found almost all tracks very good.

Actually I felt it was the other way around. The more I listened to ROUGE the worse it got.

I think, I should listen to ROUGE again... and making a decision which side I am...

I really liked ROUGE. It was a little more melodic.

VERSUS, however, was a great full-length. Heavy hitter. It stood out more for me and hit me hard.

Haha true. Pick a side!!

Okay, I'll pick a side....

ROUGE are kinda forgettable... It's decent, but it's lack of punch for me....

I prefer VERSUS than ROUGE

VERSUS vs. ROUGE isn't even a hard pick for me. VERSUS, which was a bit repetitive, was just such an awesome album. It had an awesome feel and most of the tracks were great. ROUGE just didn't do anything for me, I listened to it a couple of times and just kind of forgot about it.

Rouge's tracks more or less were all good, but they were all on the same level.

Versus' albeit not as good, had more stand-out tracks.

Though to be honest, I liked more songs from Rouge.

But Versus was more memorable...

VERSUS vs. ROUGE isn't even a hard pick for me. VERSUS, which was a bit repetitive, was just such an awesome album. It had an awesome feel and most of the tracks were great. ROUGE just didn't do anything for me, I listened to it a couple of times and just kind of forgot about it.

I agree. The more I listen to ROUGE the less I like it.

My friend (and member here Kaye XD) introduced me to these guys and they are pretty good! I haven't listened to them enough yet though D: I need to listen more...are they still Indie?! o.o after 4 years? ㅠㅠ

My friend (and member here Kaye XD) introduced me to these guys and they are pretty good! I haven't listened to them enough yet though D: I need to listen more...are they still Indie?! o.o after 4 years? ㅠㅠ

Hi there!

And didn't they just go major with their last single? I don't know for sure but it could be they're still indie. Girugamesh and Mucc are technically still indie (unless something happened and I didn't notice them go major, though last time I checked they were still indie) I don't think being indie are major changes anything though. Ellegarden was really popular; and they've never been major throughout their 10 years of existence.

Being indie or major is up to them, but more important for me is they keep making awesome music.

Although I prefer like indie bands than major one XD

Hi there!

And didn't they just go major with their last single? I don't know for sure but it could be they're still indie. Girugamesh and Mucc are technically still indie (unless something happened and I didn't notice them go major, though last time I checked they were still indie) I don't think being indie are major changes anything though. Ellegarden was really popular; and they've never been major throughout their 10 years of existence.

Umm off-topic but how can Mucc be an indies band if they moved on to Sony?

Girugamesh is somewhere in between, since it's pretty seldom for some indies band to appear on Japanese billboards (I remember myself seeing "Alive" pv in top 100 oricon programme or something like that)

Not sure about Oz.

Hi there!

Umm off-topic but how can Mucc be an indies band if they moved on to Sony?

Girugamesh is somewhere in between, since it's pretty seldom for some indies band to appear on Japanese billboards (I remember myself seeing "Alive" pv in top 100 oricon programme or something like that)

Not sure about Oz.

That's what I kind of meant when I said that I didn't know for sure. MUCC and Girugamesh were always on the same label. I totally forgot MUCC left and went to Sony, so yeah, I'd assume they're major now.

And about Giru, their label is an indie label, I guess it's more like Ellegarden. They were at an indie label, but they were really popular back in the day.