Spike760

-OZ-

366243.jpg

Has anyone ever listened to -OZ- before?

They're seriously one of my favorite bands. I know I'm going to say that about a lot of bands, but I truely mean it about -OZ-, they have yet to really dissapoint me with a release. So far all their songs have been excellent, but "Adam's Apple" was a slight dissapointment, after a re-listen, I realized that "Azalea" wasn't as bad as I remembered, but I still don't really like "End Roll".

Anyway, they have their first mini-album coming out this year, I'm excited!! How about you guys?

"... and to the end" is a good single. "Ringing" is probably my favorite -OZ- song. I love the opening riff. I'll upload some other -OZ- for you later. :)

Ok it looks like you're just missing the omnibus track, "CRY the Crime" good song too, I'll add it to my upload list.

Right, I just watched the Zenith PV. Holy hell, it's pretty fabulawesome for a first PV. They must've made quite a bit of money through their releases, methinks. Good for them. <3

And yeah, same here. They're totally in my top 5. I just dunno where, lol.

Where did you see the Zenith PV, I want to see it!! xD

But yeah, they're on my top 5 as well, I know lynch. beats them out, and I want to say Like Aboslute Myself does, and maybe 12012 because they almost sound inspired by some of 12012's old stuff, so they're like a predesscor or whatever, lol.

But yeah, I wouldn't doubt if they've been making good money, all their releases have been amazing, I actually want to purchase SIX, but I have not seen it available to buy anywhere. :(

Edit: Found the PV, thanks.

EDIT: You found the PV. xD

And yeah, the GazettE are always gonna be my no. 1. I think I might be able to say the same for MUCC being my 2nd. As for ACID usually being 3rd...ah, I dunno. I think -OZ- might just have a slight bit of a lead right now after watching that. Natsuki is just fucking awesome. <3

And yeah, I'd love to buy SIX. I want my own Illegal SLEEP. xD

Yeah, me too, lol. Illegal SLEEP. <3

I think my second favorite track is the one that's after that, Resemblence? <3

Hey is your PV a 200 mb .vob file? lol

SendSpace takes soooo long on my PC, lol. I have like a 3 hour download, lol.

Yeah, dude. It's like 189MB or something. The quality is great though, so it's worth it.

Isn't .VOB like...a straight DVD rip or something? Like, I think that's what they start out as before folks covert them to .avi or whatever. I'm probably wrong though, I've never ripped a DVD. xD

Yar, it took ages for me, too. I had Gackt's Returner single downloading from MU, and it's around uh...40MB or something, and it was taking a little while to, so that added to the slowness of the Zenith PV. xD

Haha yeah, I think .vob are from DVD's. I bet it is like DVD quality is a like 4 minute song is 200 megabytes, that's insane, lol. xD

Haha, I saw that someone was ripping their Decomposition Beauty DVD a few days ago as .VOB. Imagine the size of it. xD

So like, when's -OZ-'s next release? xD lol, there won't be any info now, but I can't help it, they're too good.

That would be ridiculous, I would not even download it, I haven't even downloaded the 2 gig one, lol.

But yeah, I don't think they've announced anything yet, have you ever listened to LuLu before, a lot of their stuff before their full legnth album sounded kind of like -OZ- you'd probably like them, their stuff is in the Download section if you haven't listened before. But their CD kind of sucked. But they'll probably end up releasing something before -OZ- because their CD came out in like April or something.

Yeah, I downloaded quite a bit of their stuff, but I didn't really get around to listening to them much. Though I loved their look. Especially their vocalist, he looks awesome.

And I'll try the album out just now if I can find it in my music folder. Everything's all messed up in there after I had to put everything from my iPod to this comp. after I had to switch to this one. So everything I had on my iPod is like in about 40 mixed folders. xD

Wait, you said stuff before the album. Right, I'll check if I have any of it.

Yeah I love the vocalists' hair he has like black, blonde and red at the same time. I wish I could get my hair like that.

But yeah their best work is the two singles:

LuLu - Genjitsu fukanshou

LuLu - Seishin Chintsuu Zai

Yeah, his hair really is awesome. And the blood-stained doctor's coat. <3 Cool stuff.

*realizes it's the -OZ- thread*

Ok I finally got it, it was pretty cool, I love -OZ- although I didn't ever really like Zenith that much, if they had to do something off Eve's Apple they should've played Misty, that's one of my favorites, I think that Illegal SLEEP might beat it now, but Misty is amazing. <3