Sign in to follow this  
arya92

files broken if uploading.HELP!

okay this happened to my internet lately.

idk why this problem occur.

it is just when i upload rar,the rar itself can't extract. if i upload mp3 the mp3 will be broken and a bit skipped in the middle of the song.

can anyone help me?!!

what is going on?!

help and suggestion will be appreciated.

Hmh. It sometimes happen to me when I upload rars or zips to Mediafire, the file works fine on my computer, but when I re-download it, it gives an error when extracting. In 90% of all cases the problem can be solved by unzipping the file with 7zip (it still gives an error, but it extracts fine.)

The problem only occures to me on Mediafire (but I rarely use other services), and re-uploading the (original, uncorrupted) zip/rar usually solves the problem. It never happened to me with unzipped mp3s though, so this is rather weird.

Can you be more specific? Is it always the same song that gets corrupted, or does it happen randomly to various songs/rars?

@jake

no,i've listened to it before uploading.and the song quality is really fine!

@champ

it happened to me lately.

have ever uploaded rar,but it 100% corrupted,so i tried uploading the mp3,and the mp3 has a track skipped in the middle :(

i have been thinking of using other file hosting service.

What program do you use to rip CD's?

After listening to several different rips from you, I've noticed there's weird noises in a lot of them. And I found a rip of Agitato's CD which I'm almost positive is your rip because it makes the same noises, and one song cuts off at a weird spot which I'm like 99% sure is not the end.

I used to have like a reverse problem of this. I used to burn CD's in Windows Media Player yeeaaarrs ago, like almost 10 years ago now, and randomly some songs would have this same noise! I ended up switching to iTunes a year later or something, and I've never had this problem since, haven't burned a CD in years though!

You know what sound I'm talking about though, right?

i have been trying EAC,Itunes,dBpoweramp.

and i have rar and unrar the file before uploading,checked the quality before uploading.

still impossible!

oh yeah seems i must give up and waited to change my internet next week :(

I have changed my internet.and the upload won't error again.

so the problem is : The Internet

case closed.

mod/admin please lock. thanks!

Sign in to follow this