Trombe

Alice Nine contract with PS COMPANY will expire

Alice Nine contract with PS COMPANY will expire at 2014/08/25, while PS COMPANY will still manage for release of Alice Nine TOUR 2014「Supernova Symphonia」ASIA TOUR DOCUMENTARY & LIVE DVD "Resolution-ALICE IN ASIA-" (to be released at 2014/10/29) and their fan-club "club ALICE" (until dissolution in 2014/11)

Orite somehow forgot about Screw and Vivid. The first doesn't seem to going anywhere so how's Vivid? At least in here their releases get subzero buzz, but I reckon it's different in Japan?

They lost all their fans when they went major and turned into crappy pop. I only know they performed in the US on come anime and manga convention, but nothing else.

Remember Screw has a new album coming out that sounds like a step in the RIGHT direction at least. Right on about Vivid though, not sure where THEY go from here. I still like Born but they've dropped the ball before on more than one occasion.

but this is about A9, and I think it can't be a bad thing. They've been PCS boys for so long that is kind of all they are known as anymore, I hope some release follows this

ViViD kinda still selling (playing at Zepp and all) but thats all. Nothing like before. 

Any other bands of them don't sell at all, they're too flop hahaha wonder what will happen to PSC now hehehe

MYV left, Kagrra, disbanded (and then Isshi fucking died), SuG left, Gazette's sales have started to cool down and now Alice Nine's leaving? Uh.

Management contract and its expiring won't do much for their sound imho - but either way, I hope they will still show signs of improving after mediocrefest called "Supernova" :/

ViViD kinda still selling (playing at Zepp and all) but thats all. Nothing like before. 

Any other bands of them don't sell at all, they're too flop hahaha wonder what will happen to PSC now hehehe

I'm pretty sure they can pull a few more years off gazette sales alone. I'm curious if they will be signing more bands soon, though.

I thought the GazettE was signed to Sony now....??

They are, but they're managed by PSC.

Also, agreeing with Perez that changing management may not have much impact on Alice Nine's sound, but it seems that everyone likes to blame PSC for everything (and I myself am guilty of this at times).

Slightly unrelated, and I never ever Ever EVER thought I would say this about any band in the universe of VK, but I kind of wish Alice Nine would go back to TOKUMA, the label that surprisingly published their best albums.

Would this mean their music might change a little?

No, because PS COMPANY is only their management office. If you don't know the difference, google it ;)

They've been in Universal Music hands since a while now, this will make no difference in either popularity or their sound.

It's about time Universal Music is responsible for their management as well!

With them leaving there's a probability they might sign new bands, small probability.

Im curious as to what both parties will do after this.